Sign in to follow this  
Bowflexxx

The Kharazi Jungle - The basics

THE KHARAZI JUNGLE

4a2zT04.png

• LOOT CHEST - Extends your timer 5minutes and gives a number of items that will aid you in surviving and acquiring trading sticks! (NOTE - There is also a chest located on the southeast corner of the boss island)
  • FISHING LOCATION -  Tribal Fisherman that sells fishing supplies along with nodes to catch fish for food!
  • RUNECRAFTING LOCATION - Essence nodes along with Shamans to aid you in crafting runes(East = Elemental/ West = Catalytic)
  • CAVE ENTRANCE - Entrance to cave with monsters that drop weapons/armour/supplies along with an HP restoration stand!
  • WATER POOL - Acts a stamina potion! (Can only be used every 5minutes)
  • ROW BOAT - Requires 50 trading sticks to use, transports you to island where the boss is located.
  • JUNGLE DEMON BOSS - This boss boasts 600hp and HIGH defence. Killing him is a challenge but can be very rewarding!
  • PRAYER RESTORE TOTEM - Full prayer restore (Can only be used every 5 minutes) There are also Tribal Merchants that will sell you supplies in exchange for trading sticks.
  • RASHILIYIA'S STORE - Blood money store (with mini-game exclusive armor)

HOW DO I COLLECT TRADING STICKS?

• Chop logs and fletch them into trading sticks!
  • Mine rocks, and trade the gems at the mystic statues! 
  • Kill monsters! Some of the monsters on the island drop small amounts of the sticks!
  • Open chests! Chests can randomly give large amounts of trading sticks!

WHY SHOULD I DO THE KHARAZI JUNGLE?

• There is a daily reward for securing a kill on the boss!
  • The boss has a chance to drop the RARE Sunspear!
  • There are a few mini-game exclusive items!
  • Survival based game modes are fun!

THE KHARAZI JUNGLE EXCLUSIVE ARMOUR

Spoiler

Screenshot (242).png

THE JUNGLE DEMON

Spoiler

59f5912b9a7d9_Screenshot(246).thumb.png.6be0f357db8ed213a1253419482b097c.png

At this exact location using "long-range" attack style, you can safe spot the boss. It works with thrown axes and bows. Currently your supply of throw axes doesn't deplete when thrown so i recommend using them.

If you decide to try killing the boss with melee, it has 2 different attack styles. The projectile that looks like a tornado is range based and the fire projectile is mage based.

With that being said, i recommend protecting from range and flicking on protect from magic when the fire projectile is shot because the range based projectile travels faster.

If you'd like to see the rushing guide, please click this link by @M e t h o dhttps://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/9670-kharazi-jungle-rush-guide/

Edited! Thrown-axes now deplete, and there is no current known safespot!

Edited 1-5-19 to condense forums topics! - Kellatha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice Guide. I've pinned it so hopefully people can learn a little. If you are looking to expand I suggest an explaination on how to get the best items in there like rune swords etc and Surviving techniques with stackable kwambwans etc.

12 hours ago, pj3r said:

Nice guide will you be adding info on the boss?

Added brief explanation on fighting the boss.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:41 PM, Bowflexxx said:

Added brief explanation on fighting the boss.

yeah safespot just breaks the minigame not that i was particularly interested in it, as one of the 4 people who ever got ele comp I wont be getting it again since these achievements have been added for this minigame.

Safespot = Easy solo boss = Easy achievement

just repetitive starting again for a daily task

@Ryan

Edited by pj3r