Sign in to follow this  
E O O E VII

Is staff even helpful?

Hello,

To be honest with all of u guys, I had a topic posted 2 days ago about the fact that I got ratted and so hacked. Since then the staff moved my topic from help segment to report a player segment. I tagged multiple staffmembers to help me, but I haven't got any answer or whatever help to actually get this hacker. How am I supposed to get refunded on all the stuff that I lost, when the actual hacker could actually rwt'ed my stuff, and meaning that I won't see anything of my stuff back? 

When is a mod or admin actually gonna help me, because im really getting pissed off right now, that people which posted things under help category get faster help than me when they wrote the topic today? 

Conclusion: Learn to set priorities, thank you.

~Play F2p Pig

They care more about flamers than people getting hacked, Rwters / Uid evaders. Not sure why, but they all a bit dizzy.

To get ratted and hacked is your own fault you should be more careful, do you think on runescape you get refunded?

Two days is not significant time for a complaint to be made, if you have waited longer than a week without hearing anything I would be surprised.

If you lost your items I doubt they will be refunded unless they are still in the game and not lost to gambling.

There will be logs that staff have to request information for via tickets to the owners Ryan and Ramzi, once the tickets are requested then the information can be checked which could take some time... Be patient is all that is needed.

I made a ticket for you when you brought this incident to me which is the most I can do, as any other staff member ingame can do. It then went to the admin team to find out what happened. According to the admin team you were not hacked and the case was closed.

• Haha 1