Sign in to follow this  
gfbank

Helper/Mod Application

9 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ME NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MY APP BEEN ON FOR 1YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You already got hidden admin power... Try ::uidban or ::demote the aurora, it might work.

On 10/18/2017 at 12:53 AM, pj3r said:

I think we have enough staff members with 5 mods

kel, jean, aurora michael and a supermod phen

now its kell, jean, aurora, and supermod michael :P lol

If this application is still active, then I'll say my opinion on it. 

I haven't personally seen or noticed you at all under the few days I've played, whether that's timezones or not I come online late night and early mornings (sometimes) as well as on the day. If you're really that helpful that people claim that you are, I should've at least noticed your name somewhere. 

Your application isn't something I'm impressed by, and honestly, with such small amount of effort you put into making it, I can only imagine little effort you'll put into being a mod. If you're not encouraged enough to make a decent application, what would encourage you to even do your job as a mod? The application itself in the end doesn't matter, but you're still able to judge it by analyzing what the person have done with it/what you've replied. The bad things I've noticed by your replies is: 

• Bad attitude - possible potential to be easily flame-baited or even start to flame.
  • Doesn't actually care about improving - if so you'd ask for the reason behind why people voted for you and not only against. You also don't appreciate negative feedback done by players you don't know/that don't like you, whether they like your or not, as long as it's a valid feedback you're able to learn from it - so don't give them a attitude.
  • Farming post counts - seems like it's impossible for you to edit your posts instead of posting a new one every time you think of something to say, I see this as a way for boosting your post counts for people to think you're more active on the forum than you actually are. If I'm not mistaken there's no forum rules (can't find that thread, so it's an assumption) to say that this isn't allowed, but coming from someone with forum staff experience, it's simply annoying, useless and only done by people who are either new to forums or wants to boost their post counts. 
Spoiler

any negative thing you can think of or any flaw 

you can think of that you see in me will be gone when you see that Helper/Mod 

icon next to my name.

This is quoted from your post btw. 

I don't know in what world you live in, but not in a thousand years does someones past just go away simply because they've gotten a rank. This just means you've been given a chance, not a blessing. If you thought that becoming a helper or mod makes everyone have respect for you, then you're horribly wrong. I'm starting to believe more and more that you're simply wanting the rank for the appearance of it, not for the purpose of it. What you said right there, might be one of the biggest reasons as to why i'm disgusted getting annoyed by simply reading the application. I honestly don't like it when people apply for such a important position without a clue about how it works or interest in doing what's needed to be done. 

Looking at your application and replies, I came to the conclusion that you're simply to immature and lack a huge access to potential to even be considered to join  a staff-team as a moderator. You could probably become a decent helper in the future if you take in my feedback and learn from it. I also do not believe you'll be able to change the way you act very soon. 

So due to you being underdeveloped (and maybe not even helpful or active at all, again can be due to timezones) I won't give you my support for the reasons aforementioned. 

Nonetheless, best of luck to you.

Edited by Clevedad

10 hours ago, Clevedad said:

If this application is still active, then I'll say my opinion on it. 

I haven't personally seen or noticed you at all under the few days I've played, whether that's timezones or not I come online late night and early mornings (sometimes) as well as on the day. If you're really that helpful that people claim that you are, I should've at least noticed your name somewhere. 

Your application isn't something I'm impressed by, and honestly, with such small amount of effort you put into making it, I can only imagine little effort you'll put into being a mod. If you're not encouraged enough to make a decent application, what would encourage you to even do your job as a mod? The application itself in the end doesn't matter, but you're still able to judge it by analyzing what the person have done with it/what you've replied. The bad things I've noticed by your replies is: 

• Bad attitude - possible potential to be easily flame-baited or even start to flame.
  • Doesn't actually care about improving - if so you'd ask for the reason behind why people voted for you and not only against. You also don't appreciate negative feedback done by players you don't know/that don't like you, whether they like your or not, as long as it's a valid feedback you're able to learn from it - so don't give them a attitude.
  • Farming post counts - seems like it's impossible for you to edit your posts instead of posting a new one every time you think of something to say, I see this as a way for boosting your post counts for people to think you're more active on the forum than you actually are. If I'm not mistaken there's no forum rules (can't find that thread, so it's an assumption) to say that this isn't allowed, but coming from someone with forum staff experience, it's simply annoying, useless and only done by people who are either new to forums or wants to boost their post counts. 
  Reveal hidden contents

any negative thing you can think of or any flaw 

you can think of that you see in me will be gone when you see that Helper/Mod 

icon next to my name.

This is quoted from your post btw. 

I don't know in what world you live in, but not in a thousand years does someones past just go away simply because they've gotten a rank. This just means you've been given a chance, not a blessing. If you thought that becoming a helper or mod makes everyone have respect for you, then you're horribly wrong. I'm starting to believe more and more that you're simply wanting the rank for the appearance of it, not for the purpose of it. What you said right there, might be one of the biggest reasons as to why i'm disgusted getting annoyed by simply reading the application. I honestly don't like it when people apply for such a important position without a clue about how it works or interest in doing what's needed to be done. 

Looking at your application and replies, I came to the conclusion that you're simply to immature and lack a huge access to potential to even be considered to join  a staff-team as a moderator. You could probably become a decent helper in the future if you take in my feedback and learn from it. I also do not believe you'll be able to change the way you act very soon. 

So due to you being underdeveloped (and maybe not even helpful or active at all, again can be due to timezones) I won't give you my support for the reasons aforementioned. 

Nonetheless, best of luck to you.

Nah man this user is banned with that said :

Requesting staff to close this application as this user does no longer fit the qualifications for staff:

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken.

• Like 1