Sign in to follow this  
gfbank

Helper/Mod Application

1 hour ago, gfbank said:

a lot of the people who are mad or laughing. are mad because they got denied for a mod app. tweva youre legit a random, never even seen you yell on spawn pk. im sure i get a lot more pms without being in help cc than you. 

I can't argue this because i don't know if you get more pms then me. Also you cant argue you get more then me because you said "you're legit a random, never seen you yell on spawn pk". You have no idea how many pms i get.

What i can argue is that I've seen you argue about stupid stuff in yell, I've seen you try and prove a pointless point in yell, and at least when i yell its constructive or is to stop people like you who are toxic.

Once again today alone I've seen you post your staff app more then asking if people need help. Some people are afraid to ask questions because of the amount of roasting people. I've also seen you argue with people and annoy people because you're more interested and proving petty points then letting it go. You arguing in yell about useless stuff, annoying people, and cluttering yell with stuff that should be in pm makes you calling me a "random" feel better then apparently what you're known for.

Proof of what i'm saying

Spoiler

59ebba2527902_2017-10-21(3).png.28741087591c941bd6e395945f18c7b3.png

59ebbaf8e41ac_2017-10-21(5).png.2272c23951056100e6d2613840a929e0.png

59ebba95b6ab8_2017-10-21(4).png.89621c1b5f90a0bd681e2a89eda55136.png

I'll add more pics to this as i see you making a fool of yourself. I don't want a staff member that is so wrapped up with arguing with other players and trying to prove a point. You could spend that time making a more inviting forums post. Taking the time to make it look good. Taking the time to help those people in help chat. If you can't take the advise i gave you and instead try and say that i'm a random and everyone who says anything about me is wrong or was denied staff? Its ridiculous to say the least. Stop arguing and start acting like someone who should be in a leadership position. You're killing yourself no one else is just targeting you because they hate you for no reason other then they were denied staff. Please tell me i'm wrong. There is proof right there of you not being responsible and looking over others peoples opinion of you to help the people who need help.

Stubborn and Unapproachable

Sorry but i'm going to have to say -1 for sure.

Sincerely,

Tweva

3 minutes ago, Tweva said:

I can't argue this because i don't know if you get more pms then me. Also you cant argue you get more then me because you said "you're legit a random, never seen you yell on spawn pk". You have no idea how many pms i get.

What i can argue is that I've seen you argue about stupid stuff in yell, I've seen you try and prove a pointless point in yell, and at least when i yell its constructive or is to stop people like you who are toxic.

Once again today alone I've seen you post your staff app more then asking if people need help. Some people are afraid to ask questions because of the amount of roasting people. I've also seen you argue with people and annoy people because you're more interested and proving petty points then letting it go. You arguing in yell about useless stuff, annoying people, and cluttering yell with stuff that should be in pm makes you calling me a "random" feel better then apparently what you're known for.

Proof of what i'm saying

Hide contents

59ebba2527902_2017-10-21(3).png.28741087591c941bd6e395945f18c7b3.png

59ebbaf8e41ac_2017-10-21(5).png.2272c23951056100e6d2613840a929e0.png

59ebba95b6ab8_2017-10-21(4).png.89621c1b5f90a0bd681e2a89eda55136.png

I'll add more pics to this as i see you making a fool of yourself. I don't want a staff member that is so wrapped up with arguing with other players and trying to prove a point. You could spend that time making a more inviting forums post. Taking the time to make it look good. Taking the time to help those people in help chat. If you can't take the advise i gave you and instead try and say that i'm a random and everyone who says anything about me is wrong or was denied staff? Its ridiculous to say the least. Stop arguing and start acting like someone who should be in a leadership position. You're killing yourself no one else is just targeting you because they hate you for no reason other then they were denied staff. Please tell me i'm wrong. There is proof right there of you not being responsible and looking over others peoples opinion of you to help the people who need help.

Stubborn and Unapproachable

Sorry but i'm going to have to say -1 for sure.

Sincerely,

Tweva

why didnt you capture when they flamed baited me? useless evidence when you only capture 1 side of it. 

tweva keep working hard with those other haters yall might get what you want and keep spk corrupt with chosen mods.

• Like 1

There is evidence of both people flaming. The fact is you're taking the bait! A staff member needs to be mature and handle himself not argue with something that he is saying is flame baiting? If you know its flame baiting then why are you flaming! In the 3rd picture when pjer didn't respond you continued to try and coax out a negative reply. Why did you have to say "pjer has 5 seconds reply timer yet takes 1 minute for a comback" Like thats childish and not needed in a staff position.

tweva did you also screen shot when i mentioned there was a new account named "gfbanked" and i said mods be aware so no1 gets scammed.

also did you capture pjer's unessisary comment when he said "no ones cares" that is what started that whole convo kiddo. so why hide those screenies? explain kid pls

some mods just jail people for no reason, leave them there. is that your way of handling a situation ?

3 minutes ago, Tweva said:

Why did you have to say "pjer has 5 seconds reply timer yet takes 1 minute for a comback" Like thats childish and not needed in a staff position.

as you didnt capture in one of your precious screen shots. i was replying to what he said.

if youre going to be a screen shot machine at least get every screen shot and do your job right hahaha.

Show me the proof of someone being jailed for absolutely no reason. My point isn't that pjer is flawless and didn't say anything bad. I'll agree he did take shots at you. My point is you're handling yourself way way way wrong in these situations.

youre making it seem like i caused it all l0l thats the funny part. and you want to become a mod? when you focus on one side of the story until proven wrong kid ?

You're using words like "kid" when i'm a year younger then you. Screen shot machine? Come on! I'm just backing up what i'm saying so you don't call me a crazy mad person who just wants to kill everyone's chance to be a staff member. A lot of the things you say are negative and demeaning. I'm done arguing I've made my point now prove me wrong with actions no false claims and proof. See you in game.

Sincerely,

Tweva 

all im saying is , your point of view. is bashing me for replying. not saying anything harsh like them. yet i get blaimed for everything i do. because my name is gfbank. tweva ive never seen you ing. a name change takes away your drama. so i wonder who u were before name change.

both of u guys are idiots. lets settle it 50/50 and neither gets mod since u guys tryna go up to the 2nd tier on first app rofl. 

and b4 u say it. yes i know @  tw eva

Edited by Z75

On October 22, 2017 at 9:30 AM, gfbank said:

all i know is that i know how to play this game without gambling/staking/high risk pking.

Just shut up gfbank flaming people on ur alt "infamouspk" calling them "pussy" "kids" "random" all this shit , grow up kid .

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2017 at 12:24 PM, ryan is bae said:

Just shut up gfbank flaming people on ur alt "infamouspk" calling them "pussy" "kids" "random" all this shit , grow up kid .

im sure this is jadzz because he is #1 gfbank hater.

On 29-10-2017 at 8:24 PM, ryan is bae said:

"calling them pussy kids random" then has the balls to say "grow up kid" in the same sentence. LOL!

Ma nigga you're delusional as fuck. None of the above posted words are offensive, i you get butthurt by that, man... you should defo just end your life right there tbh.

On 10/17/2017 at 9:53 PM, pj3r said:

I think we have enough staff members with 5 mods

kel, jean, aurora michael and a supermod phen

no, sir id say we have a good bit of mods that dont log on very often, we need a little more active mods i would say, but thats just my opinion. i only see the aurora on every few days kellatha, michaelmyers, and phenomenon log on often, jean paul every few days? but everytime i need a mod there is no staff on/ id say give gfbank the position.

On 10/18/2017 at 12:43 AM, gfbank said:

1. Desired staff position: Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): gfbank ;p

3. Your age:22

4. Your location: california

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:3-5 daily

6. Why you should receive the position: why i feel i should become mod

is because i go out of my way to help some new players in game(i go 

out of my way and tell them things to do so they can make large sums of

money starting off the game) such as thieving,doing revs as a low level 

so they don't get crashed and end up loosing they hard earned money, i

show them a good starter Zulra set up(which is all spawn gear it costs 0gp for this set up.)

Even though we all have a past, that shouldn't allow someone to be 

looked down upon, my only past offense's have been mutes. none of which 

i believe i started the argument, but people only screen shot what 

someone says and not what they said.

But i was wrong in saying anything i said. even when i was new in-game, 

that was when i didn't care as much because i was new, didn't know how 

long id last in the server, or 

how long the server would last.forum wise i have suggested things, 

responded to topics with feedback and not just agreeing with someone 

else's post. with given that chance to become an in-game mod i wouldn't 

take it for granted, any negative thing you can think of or any flaw 

you can think of that you see in me will be gone when you see that Helper/Mod 

icon next to my name.

I Support This For Helper Rank Tbh

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dinkywinky said:

I have no problems with you being staff, but i couldn't bring my self to read this as it was double spaced. 

someone said that it would be easier to read lol..

On 10/31/2017 at 6:02 PM, xheadhunterx said:

you should Keep things like this out - still neutral

he obviously said that because he wants his elemental buddy to be a helper. 

No idea how "tweva" got helper before gfbank. Gfbank has been playing for a year orso now and he's been improving alot, as in helping people, knowing how the game works and what not.

5 hours ago, Faith pots said:

No idea how "tweva" got helper before gfbank. Gfbank has been playing for a year orso now and he's been improving alot, as in helping people, knowing how the game works and what not.

it's simple, tweva is in elementals. i honestly havent seen tweva yell anything for past 3 weeks or help anyone lol its all politics.