Sign in to follow this  
Exposermen

FoleyPker (PLANKER) Exposed?

Hahahaha how do i start......well I'll let yall decide who's the planking dumbass who can't pk. Foleyplanker (Foleypker) Thanks for all the loots kid #triggered

wegaedr_terwrere.pngimage.pngfoleypker_ded_2_dononeoneonoenone.png?wiRi8wUvHjTaeODrxnoXnD8g.png?width=732&heifoleypker_ded_dononeoneoneonoenen.png?wi

Stop making topics on multi clans, fight us. (The team you're scared of btw)

Or we will close your team.

Edited by SIVIR
  • Thanks 1

Funny thing is Sivir you guys do the same shit so IDK what you're on about. I'm down for 1v1 any time I'm a pm away "Crayon" waiting to be "Closed" ;)

11 minutes ago, Exposermen said:

Funny thing is Sivir you guys do the same shit so IDK what you're on about. I'm down for 1v1 any time I'm a pm away "Crayon" waiting to be "Closed" ;)

What he means bro, is that you are a singles clan, and are talking trash to a multi-clan, about their singles/soloing.

Singles and multi are different crafts, and Elementals (although they do do singles sometimes) is a multi clan.

Team 10, and Trigg are the only singles teams, and we would love it if you would focus more of your attention on us, rather than on Elementals.

Edited by PM 4 HELP

2 hours ago, PM 4 HELP said:

What he means bro, is that you are a singles clan, and are talking trash to a multi-clan, about their singles/soloing.

Singles and multi are different crafts, and Elementals (although they do do singles sometimes) is a multi clan.

Team 10, and Trigg are the only singles teams, and we would love it if you would focus more of your attention on us, rather than on Elementals.

You should focus more of your attention to evading that uid ban of yours, nuff said.

3 hours ago, Exposermen said:

We already know the result lmfao, don't start acting friendly again after I bend you over for the second time.

lol best thread of 2017, i didnt take any screens of him talking trash to me but he does talk so much for alien divine ele cbow rushing pvmers 24-7.

I banned foley from elementals a while ago so im not sure when that screenie is from

Edited by pj3r