Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

3 minutes ago, Team 10 said:

You've never, ever killed aka21tap or birdwatcher.

divine/max Vs bucket helm and rune chain doesn't count, just in case you thought it did

I've killed him on dios bendiga, dont have a divine on there, u can ask them.

4 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

But atleast i can talk ;) , who the fuck care about a videogame if he is pro or no , i play spk just for fun , and you the one who run his mouse  on a videogame , i saw you manytimes at vip , so idk what you're trying to say lmao .

oh btw , here another lie :).

HAHA you really care about people's religion , all you do is that THO.

Imagine saying you are a muslim, then 4 months later u deny to be a muslim, just because ragg, me and zeplin told u to "bow down to ur allah" haha. Little mad guy, go back to where u belong, random.

i mean, i don't care what you are, a muslim, christian or jew, it's just the fact that you're lying about your religion. Get good insecured rat.

Edited by Faith pots

Oh can you show me when i said that ? All you do is talking about people's religion , when you don't even have a proof that they are muslim, christian etc , do i know you irl an i don't know ? Please tell me LMFAOOO ,  but i don't think i know retards  irl like you.

21 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

zeplin99 slapped you all in hybridding (you all tped vs him) feel free to ask him for a match

What do you mean he planked to me and I have no f keys LMFAO 

3 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

Oh can you show me when i said that ? All you do is talking about people's religion , when you don't even have a proof that they are muslim, christian etc , do i know you irl an i don't know ? Please tell me LMFAOOO ,  but i don't think i know retards  irl like you.

Back when i was a moderator, all u did was pming me and telling me to jail u so u could talk to me. U then been telling your whole lifestory including saying what ur religion was.

Stop being an autistic kid, You're still a nobody and always will be.

Not gonna bother replying to you, so glhf rat.

3 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Back when i was a moderator, all u did was pming me and telling me to jail u so u could talk to me. U then been telling your whole lifestory including saying what ur religion was.

Stop being an autistic kid, You're still a nobody and always will be.

Not gonna bother replying to you, so glhf rat.

Still no proof kid , keep lying .

Edited by ryan is bae

6 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

What do you mean he planked to me and I have no f keys LMFAO 

It's xheadhunterx on zeplin99's acc btw , so xheadhunterx planked to you not the real zeplin.

@Team 10, why u guys so scared to go in multi war versus trigg clan, when u can lure somebody into multi? 

Does that make any sense, or am I just the retarded fag, who think team10 needs people to lure to get some 30b+ killpics.

11 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

@Team 10, why u guys so scared to go in multi war versus trigg clan, when u can lure somebody into multi? 

Does that make any sense, or am I just the retarded fag, who think team10 needs people to lure to get some 30b+ killpics.

War us , trigg vs elementals , team 10 is a clan for singles not multi .

12 minutes ago, Imprezzy said:

faith pots ryan is bae team 10 is trashs.

Shut your mouth retarded ape

2 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Shut your mouth retarded ape

OHH JEEZ my  pc froze and it says this kid is mentally retarted.

3 hours ago, Sparke said:

Team of a bunch of no namers LOOOL 

#Team10WinsAgain

n who in the hell is this lost whale? planker

On 10/17/2017 at 5:04 PM, Faith pots said:

n who in the hell is this lost whale? planker

Don't pipe up on the forum no namer

2 minutes ago, Sparke said:

Don't pipe up on the forum no namer

"NO NAMER" l0l0l0l, who even r u randy. Keep licking team10's balls, they dont even know u retarded redneck l0l.

6 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

"NO NAMER" l0l0l0l, who even r u randy. Keep licking team10's balls, they dont even know u retarded redneck l0l.

Can you even spell you braindead spastic? Team 10 actually does know me r0fl0lf0lf0lf0l shows how fucking clueless you really are dumb pig.

3 minutes ago, Sparke said:

Can you even spell you braindead spastic? Team 10 actually does know me r0fl0lf0lf0lf0l shows how fucking clueless you really are dumb pig.

They are Using you  like a slave, That still doesn't mean they know you, nor does it mean you are a somebody delusional paki LMAO.

Edited by Faith pots

I'm pretty sure I don't slave for no one you retard. You really sound ignorant as you're calling me a paki when I'm not even from Europe retard. 

I'm pretty sure you do slave for them. Why would they accept a pvmer in their singles clan ma nigga, they clearly using you like how they are using "morbid".

5 minutes ago, Doggy said:

lmao this shit is hilarious. funny how angry people get over this lolol

Ain't angry, it's just funny how a nobody calls me a nonamer, yet hes avoiding to fight ingame, LMAO.