Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

On this day; the 14th of october, 2017. "Triggered" was victimized in the hands of our deviously intelligent spy network.

Shout out to the goons:
  Nick
  Mindstate
  Sivir
  Birdwatcher4
  Pm 4 Help

Make sure to watch in 1080p, and raise you're volume.

Please enjoy.

Edited by Team 10
  • Like 2

Yet another team to fall victim to the masterminds of our spy network. There is no competition, just fans.

• Like 1

L0l multi cc, yet not one person in " team 10" is too good of an nher. However birdwatcher is decent ill give it to him.

Edited by rated

5 hours ago, rated said:

L0l multi cc, yet not one person in " team 10" is too good of an nher. However birdwatcher is decent ill give it to him.

Mate, why do you always have to hate? You have died so many times..

Edited by Mindstate

Sorry, i dont like fake people. And ive died twice to tbs and you planked a 5 min tb to 4 brews which is less than half of what i normally bring and youve been cleared many more times. Its not my fault that you kids cant kill me in an nh fight. Because if you counted those vs the kills you have gotten or many times you have had to tele out with me having more than 4 brews while wearing better gear than me then its 0-2 at the very least. The only thing you are up on me on is team kills and im currently solo m8.

14 minutes ago, rated said:

Sorry, i dont like fake people. And ive died twice to tbs and you planked a 5 min tb to 4 brews which is less than half of what i normally bring and youve been cleared many more times. Its not my fault that you kids cant kill me in an nh fight. Because if you counted those vs the kills you have gotten or many times you have had to tele out with me having more than 4 brews while wearing better gear than me then its 0-2 at the very least. The only thing you are up on me on is team kills and im currently solo m8.

For the record, I have never died. Feel free to fight me in a matched gear setup. Matched brews, 'No Whipping in Arcane and ahrims'.

4 minutes ago, rated said:

Lmao no whipping in ahrims. Youre not an nher. But you know what sure im down.

Mate, I don't wanna argue. Feel free to Pm me ingame or on the forums. Could you please replying under this thread?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, X King God X said:

I don't understand this topic. Someone explain it to me.

So he got lured in muti with spys in the cc?

yes.

3 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

zeplin99 slapped you all in hybridding (you all tped vs him) feel free to ask him for a match

Log on kid

3 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

telling zeplin to log on .

gl on slapping him retard

We all know it's you on zeplin99's account , so please shut up .

Wait , what the fuck did you just said ? LOL 

""hello i flame either and zeplin99 flamed either so how am """i""" muted and """he"""not , But zeplin99 the one is muted not you???? How u saying 'how am i muted and hes not'

Ok wait , so what you trying to say is that you've never logged on zeplin99's acc ?

Edited by ryan is bae

3 hours ago, ryan is bae said:

Ok wait , so what you trying to say is that you've never logged on zeplin99's acc ?

Stay quiet jadzz.

2 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

You mad cuz you got ip muted ? Feelsbadman ;(

Why would i be mad? It's a game lmao. Seems like you got heated though because you begged the moderators to ip mute me hahahaaha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HELL NO , i just sent all the screenies to a staff and he ip muted you , sad you will stay ip muted , try to appeal after 2 Weeks ROFL

@Faith pots

Edited by ryan is bae

27 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HELL NO , i just sent all the screenies to a staff and he ip muted you , sad you will stay ip muted , try to appeal after 2 Weeks ROFL

@Faith pots

I don't care about an ip-mute. I have better stuff to do instead of playing spawnpk 24/7 just pvming and begging moderators to abuse on the best clan in-game.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA KEEP LYING MAD BOYYY, and dont say "the best clan ingame" , cuz when you guys enter the wildy , you all ded, in singles aswell , you guys scared from team 10 they called ur cc manytimes , keep avoiding team 10, pm jean paul for a war vs us ?? Oh forgot you can't talk :/

31 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I don't care about an ip-mute. I have better stuff to do instead of playing spawnpk 24/7 just pvming and begging moderators to abuse on the best clan in-game.

Is that a joke?