Sign in to follow this  
Stark

wont load

Everytime I try to login screen is gray. Used repair tool and read guide and tried to apply to best of my knowledge with no luck. Using a mac btw.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you checked out Nick's guide? 

In that case that it did not work, I also play on Mac and found a very easy solution. You are going to have to download both Java and JDK(Java Development Kit) and install both on your Mac. Once you have done that, and the SPK client is on the desktop in the background, right click the SPK client(using the control key) and where it says "open with" hover over that and you should see "open with jar launcher(default) (15.0.1) or whatever version you have"

19 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Have you checked out Nick's guide? 

In that case that it did not work, I also play on Mac and found a very easy solution. You are going to have to download both Java and JDK(Java Development Kit) and install both on your Mac. Once you have done that, and the SPK client is on the desktop in the background, right click the SPK client(using the control key) and where it says "open with" hover over that and you should see "open with jar launcher(default) (15.0.1) or whatever version you have"

I did what you told me mines 14.0.1 or something like that. Still got gray screen wont login. Please help?

I'm not sure what the problem could be there then. Have you tried our client repair tool?

11 hours ago, Nick said:

Download teamviewer and private message me your Teamviewer info.

No offense Nick, you're no longer a staff member, so I can't trust you 100%.

so Stark it's on your own risk

6 hours ago, Hamzawi said:

No offense Nick, you're no longer a staff member, so I can't trust you 100%.

so Stark it's on your own risk

If you have nothing good to say, don't post anything at all. Nick was a great staff member and he is offering assistance. If your going to make pointless remarks like that, why even post in the help section to begin with?

Back to the topic, Stark: Nick was a wonderful super mod and had the most experience of all of us regarding clients on either Windows or Mac, besides Ryan himself of course. He is fully trustable. Nick might not be staff anymore, but that doesn't take away his expertise on the matter away.

I mean im not worried about it but it just made me question why he would comment that :D seems risky. I could screenshot all problems etc if anyone wants to guide me through

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

If you have nothing good to say, don't post anything at all. Nick was a great staff member and he is offering assistance. If your going to make pointless remarks like that, why even post in the help section to begin with?

Back to the topic, Stark: Nick was a wonderful super mod and had the most experience of all of us regarding clients on either Windows or Mac, besides Ryan himself of course. He is fully trustable. Nick might not be staff anymore, but that doesn't take away his expertise on the matter away.

@Stark You haven't deleted the data then.

Follow these steps and it will work again. (Hopefully)

1) Go to your downloads folder and delete all the "SPK" Clients.

2) Go to your C Drive > User > (your user)

3) Delete ".spawnpk" & ".spawn-pkdata" from your C drive.

4) Go to https://www.java.com and download the newest java version.

5) Go to http://www.spawnpk.net and download the client.

Let me know if this worked.

Edited by Faith pots
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

@Stark You haven't deleted the data then.

Follow these steps and it will work again. (Hopefully)

1) Go to your downloads folder and delete all the "SPK" Clients.

2) Go to your C Drive > User > (your user)

3) Delete ".spawnpk" & ".spawn-pkdata" from your C drive.

4) Go to https://www.java.com and download the newest java version.

5) Go to http://www.spawnpk.net and download the client.

Let me know if this worked.

Trying this right now will keep you updated!

@Stark, try this;

1. Close your client

2. Open terminal

3. Enter the following command: rm -R ~/.spawnpk

4. Bless up

5. Load your client again

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

@Stark, try this;

1. Close your client

2. Open terminal

3. Enter the following command: rm -R ~/.spawnpk

4. Bless up

5. Load your client again

Still doesnt work lmao. Seen few other people with same problem is their anyway possible theirs a mac compatible download most servers have them? @Ryan

@Faith pots thanks for the help tho gonna wait for more help and replies

Edited by Stark

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Still doesnt work lmao. Seen few other people with same problem is their anyway possible theirs a mac compatible download most servers have them? @ryan 

@Faith Pots thanks for the help tho gonna wait for more help and replies

I don't know alot about macs so can't really help man. I'll try pm ryan on skype and see if he can find a way to fix it. Be patient please, I'll get back to you when he replied.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I don't know alot about macs so can't really help man. I'll try pm ryan on skype and see if he can find a way to fix it. Be patient please, I'll get back to you when he replied.

Thanks for all the help! Link him to this thread so he can help me! Faith pots 4 mod :)

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Thanks for all the help! Link him to this thread so he can help me! Faith pots 4 mod :)

Already linked him to this topic. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faith pots said:

You can try to get teamviewer and let @Nick Fix it fo you. He's been helping alot of mac users so he might know a fix for it.

Whats the owner doing or other staff members? Seems a bit unprofessional a ex-staff member has to help new players :P

6 hours ago, Stark said:

Whats the owner doing or other staff members? Seems a bit unprofessional a ex-staff member has to help new players :P

He's pretty much the only one that knows how to fix mac issues, besides ryan. 

Edited by Faith pots

If it wasn't for me, lots of players wouldn't even be able to play Spawn Pk because client issues don't get resolved quick enough. I can sit here for hours helping people with clients. I don't even need to anymore, I will if you'd like the assistance.

PM Me.

• Thanks 2