Ryan

[August 8th, 2017] New perks, bank placeholders, equipment hovers, and more!

Next update ETA:
August 14th, 2017

widwzpW.png

Content updates:

• Banking
    • Placeholders
      • With this new feature, bank organization should be nothing but a breeze!
      • By toggling this feature (next to the note withdraw button), items you completely withdraw will still maintain their bank slot
        • Placeholder items can be recognized by their transparent icon, as well as their overhead quantity of "0"
      • You can select the "Release" option on placeholders to remove them
      • Placeholders are maneuverable, and can even be used to form bank tabs
    • Capacity
      • Fixed issue with bank-boosted capacity not showing the full amount of items per tab (past 500)
  • Equipment stat hovers
    • When hovering over equipment items in certain menus (trading post, stores, etc.) you can now preview its stats
      • Any equippable item will now prompt a "Hold CTRL to view stats" message at the bottom of it's description
      • Holding the CTRL key will load and display the stats of the equippable item
    • If you're already wearing something in the equipment slot of that item, it will show a comparison (+/-) of that item's bonuses.
      • These comparisons will help indicate which stats the item it is better or worse in
    • This can be demonstrated on the left side of the update's preview image (see above)
  • New blood perks
    • Blood lust
      • When unlocked, you will have a chance to enter "Blood lust" after killing players
      • While under blood lust, you will receive +10 blood money per kill for 5 minutes
    • Excavator
      • Gives the ability to escape from the revenant caves through the ladder, located on the south-eastern side of the cave
      • This ladder does not work while teleblocked
    • War diamonds
      • Gives a rare chance to receive blood diamonds from (rewarded) player kills
    • Unholy smite
      • Slightly increases the prayer drain of the "Smite" prayer and the "Soul split" curse prayer
    • Eternal recoil
      • Slightly increases the recoil damage of blood rings
      • Gives all rings a random chance to apply recoil damage upon receiving damage
    • Eternal blood cape
      • Allows you to use blood capes on the fountain, upgrading it into an eternal blood cape
      • Eternal blood capes are untradeable and autokeep, with boosted stats and improved aesthetics
    • Vampiric damage
      • Increases damage by 5%, but increases damage dealt to you by 2.5%
      • This effect can be toggled on/off with the spawnable "Vampiric skull" item
    • Vampiric defence
      • Take 5% less damage, but deal 2.5% less damage
      • This effect will not stack with divine spirit shield
      • This effect can be toggled/on/off with the spawnable "Vampiric skull" item
  • Like 3

Wow nice update, Ryan! Can't believe all the new blood perks to for the blood perk tree, and place holders finally! 11/10 update like always!

Should have added a perk to get % more shards when salvaging similar to the % off when purchasing from blood pool or % bonus when fusing blood diamonds as well. Also you said the vampiric w\e doesn't stack with divine, it doesn't stack with mini me / doppel / shadow pet / dinh's either does it?

8 minutes ago, crywolf143 said:

client wont work after update. repair tool not working. 

Send me a private message with your issue.

Thanks,
Ryan

3 hours ago, i just rag said:

Should have added a perk to get % more shards when salvaging similar to the % off when purchasing from blood pool or % bonus when fusing blood diamonds as well. Also you said the vampiric w\e doesn't stack with divine, it doesn't stack with mini me / doppel / shadow pet / dinh's either does it?

Considering that they cost a whopping 10K blood money, it'd be a complete waste if it didn't stack. I think it should stay the way it is. (I don't even have it yet nor do i think i can afford that)

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

Considering that they cost a whopping 10K blood money, it'd be a complete waste if it didn't stack. I think it should stay the way it is. (I don't even have it yet nor do i think i can afford that)

No it would be perfectly acceptable to not make it stack lol

lets see how overpowered these little %s are

Use 1: Rushing

Use 2: Ragging

edit: 10k BM lul

Edited by pj3r