Hey guys, new to the server have only just started in the last couple days, planning on sticking around, still after a pointer here and there but just thought i'd jump on the forums to say hello, So hello!, Anyway always down for a chat! going to need a few friends, i will be here for a while, Anyway Pleased to meet you all in advance and look forward to Spawning With you all soon. Also Will be pretty active on the forums, since have played Rs and rsps since i was a child so im no stranger to the game, will be looking for a clan once i get more establisted on the server so i wouldnt mind the heads up there aswell.

~Meeq

Edited by Meeq
More

Hey Meeq, so lovely to meet you. I'm Phenomenon, a head moderator here at SpawnPK. If you ever need help with any issue it's best to forum PM me or find me in game when i'm not in the wilderness. Although i can handle any issue and provide any information that you may have questions on, i mainly specialize in the "Report A Player" section, If you ever have a problem, i suggest that you report it or notify a staff member about it, rather than flaming etc. Rules can be found here if you didn't see them already: 

Next time i'm in game, let's get to know each other a little bit =)

8 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Hey Meeq, so lovely to meet you. I'm Phenomenon, a head moderator here at SpawnPK. If you ever need help with any issue it's best to forum PM me or find me in game when i'm not in the wilderness. Although i can handle any issue and provide any information that you may have questions on, i mainly specialize in the "Report A Player" section, If you ever have a problem, i suggest that you report it or notify a staff member about it, rather than flaming etc. Rules can be found here if you didn't see them already: 

Next time i'm in game, let's get to know each other a little bit =)

Ah good to Know :) Always good to see someone so dedicated to their player base, anyway sounds good ill shoot you a Pm and well talk more.

Welcome achievements is a great way to earn some starter money and test a few things out in game