Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Tyler

3. Your age:

16, 03/08/2001

4. Your location:

Florida, U.S.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

I would say that I can play an average of 5+ hours a day minimum.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I feel that I should receive this position as I have been a staff on another type of server (Cs:Go related) which has given me a great experience with new players. I understand the rules quite well as I've been put into tough situations myself which has helped me learn the rules a bit more. I find that if I was given helper I would be able to keep myself much more busy in-game but also since I find that there could be times when the 150+ players only have 1 or 0 staff members on restricting the amount of problems to be solved. with my experience as staff I have learned to become a fast learner with things that are necessary for me to learn and do. Having another helping hand would be good as the staff team is limited to around 3-4 who actively play (as far as I can see) but a few are not the most active at night (I stay up a bit later then most would). I find that helping new players is a good thing to do and is good for the community and server alike. I've been playing this server since march of last year (around the adding of the duel arena) and have loved the server since. Hopefully my application is put into consideration and I understand if I am denied.

Doggy

Edited by Doggy

On your forum account it say you join june 2017. Eh I'm just playing, +1 for me if you don't use your power for your self reasons. Doggy been helping and been in cc for some time now after dsl ended and help mostly all ways. +1

Edited by X King God X

Windoge!!! This man is nothing but a funny helpful person, who is very active in yells and help cc. Rarely beats me in helping people ;) but those give a helping hand and a specially needed second opinion in some cases. Never seen him rage nor flame, and no history of rules broken neither. Decently forum active since you came back a few months ago, but yeah! Solid application, it's a full support from me!

Much help, such wow, windoge for staff or your doin him a heckin concern.

Thanks @ morbid,

@x king god x my other forum acc is from april tho :o

@kellatha :3 thanks a lot but I don't think any normal player helps more then you

well u have been spamming pm me for help in yell so probably on the right track, thats what plenty of other staff members have done in the past

lel u don't deserve my +1 but ill give u it anyways. i hope i see you staff oneday so i can disrespect you and get muted : ^) Cya in edge buddy ~ +1

~Gf 24v1

...I support this. You're always helpful. More so than other staff at times, although I will not call any out. You're clearly appreciated by current staff and you are recognized in the community as somebody who is and always has been helpful. As a friend I support. As a member of this community, I would love to see you gain a position in which you deserve and desire. +69 for doggo.