Phenomenon

Phenomenon starting a NEW CLAN!?!? #Say-Farewell

fhz1XAt.png

#Say-Farewell also known as #Sf is a single-zone Hybrid and Nhing clan owned by Tevin AKA Phenomenon. Phenomenon was the owner of the clan DSL, however, he closed it due to many complications among clan members and deemed that no one could be trusted until he found out who was backstabbing. Instead of opening it, he has remained solo for quite some time now, and has managed to take on a rival clan, which can be found on his channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/notyouraveragenoob . He has realized that a lot of people look up to him and that he needs to start leading those said people in an organized clan, rather than staying as allies with them via PM and assisting when fall'd in on.

A statement from the owner of the cc himself:

"I appreciate any and all applications that are going to be submitted in the near future. However, i don't want anyone who gets denied to take it personally. It's no disrespect on you as a person, and i am always going to help you if you have any in-game questions or concerns to the fullest extent of my power. I just have to make sure i have a solid team who not only display the maturity that i am looking for, but also the skill set necessary to retain the reputation of being "The #1 Singles Clan".

aQzwevN.png

Ranks are based off of Loyalty, Participation, and skill. How Loyal are you to #Sf? How often do you participate in events/are online? How good are your Nhing/Hybridding skills?

Smiley - This rank is given to allies of #Sf who are improving their loyalty overtime to work their way up.

Banana - This rank is given to new members of the clan who need further testing/experience, but made the tryouts.

Two Bananas - This rank is given to members that have been with us for some time and have proven their capabilities.

Three Bananas - This rank is given to members that have shown they posses a decent skill set when it comes to Nhing/Hybridding, and bring a lot to the table for the clan. They must also show leadership skills because the next rank they are able to get is an officer position.

Bronze Star - This is the first of the officer positions. This member has shown great dedication and loyalty to #Sf. Members with this rank are very skilled Nhers/Hybrids and are trustworthy.

Silver Star - This is the second of the officer ranks. This member has shown great leadership skills and dedication to #DSL. This officer is responsible for the everyday flow of the clan. They will take any complaints and bring them to the necessary people. If someone of this rank gives an order for you to come join a war you will listen. If you disobey an order to come to a war, further clan disciplinary procedures shall occur.

General - This rank is reserved for a selective few high ranking officers that are deemed to be Second In Command.

Key - Owner of the clan.

If you don't agree with an officer's decision making, RESPECTFULLY report it to me so it can be reviewed. Also be ready to present proof, as the more proof you have, the more valid the report becomes.

Owner:

Tevin

General:

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Rated

Macjim

I Eat Bread

Sergeant:

Corporal:

Oag

Elseth

Doggy

Morbid

Recruit:

1 9 7 7

Mr Crab

Lets Fight

K153HvR.png

In-Game Username:

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper)

Country AND timezone:

Why do you want to join #Sf?:

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?:

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:

eaU5XzW.png

1). Backstabbing clan members is highly frowned upon in this clan and will not be tolerated. If you see any intentional counts of backstabbing the clan or ANY rebellious behavior, you are to report it to me directly and the user will be dealt with in the most proper and fair manner. If you are unhappy with the direction the CC is taking, TELL ME and we can work something out or work towards a peaceful resignation from the clan. There is no need to betray us, and i assure you, ragging will come if you are proven to be a backstabber.

2). Do not constantly ask (Also known as beg) for a promotion in the clan, this will result in either a stern lecture or admonishment, or a possible demotion according to the severity of the violation.

3). Be respectful towards ALL teammates, remember that the rules of SpawnPK are still the supreme law of the server, and must be followed at all times. I do allow banter, to an extent due to the sole fact that people want to have fun. But i have personally witnessed what happens when it gets out of control, so if someone shows or says they are honestly offended, knock it off or disciplinary actions shall occur.

4). Anyone that wishes to join the clan must submit an official application so i can start the background checking process. As lots of players will try to spy on the cc, i will not be allowing anyone access to the CC or adding people in.

5). We do not condone hopping from one clan to another, if you have submitted an official application and you are accepted into the clan, you are now apart of us, I will be able to find out whether or not you are clan hopping. This MAY be considered an act of CC-Treason.

6). We understand that you guys will be occupied with other things during certain times, but if you are not available to come and assist in a clan trip, don't be in the clan chat during that time. If a location is called out in cc and the clan is told to come, you are expected to join in on the PK Trip. Being in the clan chat means you are marked as active and ready for combat, this clan is not for protection purposes. Failure to participate in events to the point where i see it as reoccurring, will result in a ban from CC.

7). Edgeville is anyone's game, anyone can attack anyone, and being "clan-mates" does not protect you from friendly sparring. You are NOT allowed to rag another clan member without an official Order/Grant from the CC-Authorities [Owner or a General]. The only time this would happen is if they are either backstabbing the clan and are out the door anyways, or if this was their punishment.

Infraction system:

Here at #Sf, we use the infraction system for offenses that don't qualify for an instant kick, but are still rather serious issues. Just like baseball, 3 strikes and you are out. Infractions can only be given by the owner of the CC himself, and usually have to be MAJOR incidents that result in you getting infracted. PLEASE NOTE: This does not make you immortal to the rules of SpawnPK, i don't want to hear "Oh i only had 1 infraction i can't get muted". No, this is for CLAN CONSEQUENCES ONLY. Anything outside of the clan is the real deal and you will be dealt with as an normal player, with no special privileges.

We may also use a "Rag Punishment System", In which you get either Ns'd for a certain period of time, Nh'd for a certain period of time, or other methods of "Torture" [Not really lol], these are actually meant to be a way to bond with the clan and to get a lot of laughs or "banter" built up between us without actually causing any tension. It will most likely be at random, like if i found out about something bad you did i will say in the cc: "Rag Punishment System has been initiated by: Tevin, TARGET: Example001" Then the whole CC would probably go "L000000000000000000L" "RIP" "GF SON" "CLEARED" "WE NS" and there would just be a lot of laughs among the CC due to the fact that no one is actually going to get offended, we will probably just act like idiots for 15 minutes then a nice little moral will come out of it and then we're done. However, if caught BSing, the rag gets real, its not cute, it's not nice, It follows the rules, but it gets ugly and it can go for 24H+.

Edited by Phenomenon

I didn't read much of this but shouldn't you also mention following all in-game rules under Clan rules? Also why are you speaking in 3rd person at the beginning

I didn't read much of this but shouldn't you also mention following all in-game rules under Clan rules? Also why are you speaking in 3rd person at the beginning

Rule #3.... lol. And i felt like it, i asked myself the same thing but left it.

3). Be respectful towards ALL teammates, remember that the rules of SpawnPK are still the supreme law of the server, and must be followed at all times.

I'm also not too savvy with forums, so it is possible there is a lot of flaws in this post.

Edited by Phenomenon

I'm so excited for this!

In-Game Username: 1 9 7 7

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I pk'd with you in DSL, for a very short period of time. I can NH but i'm not great. I'm willing to practice and get better.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) I could be a spec dumper. With it being early on in the clan I think this would be something to figure out when there's a set group of members. I'm willing to try out anything though - I know some people have their strong suits when it comes to following directions, reading cc while in multi\single being able to things asked of them quickly.

Country AND timezone: America! USA USA USA EST.

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want incentive to play. Without a group of friends by your side, the game gets boring and I lose interest. Plus, I think it is a good opportunity to meet new people and gain experience while nhing or hybridding.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: On my days off, you'll see me on for 12+ hours. When I work, 3-5 hours.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I am normally Edge pking \ practice NH'ing with friends or a few edge people.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I understand and will comply

In-Game Username: oag

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:i have lots of experience since i spend most of my time pking

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) :i can be anything that im asked to be

Country AND timezone:israel, utc

Why do you want to join #Sf?:i was waiting for the right clan to come and the right ppl in it since tevin gonna be the leader and i look up to him as great guy im intrested to join and help it grow as much as i can

How many hours a day do you put into this game:2+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:yes i understand and agree to obey them

I'm so excited for this!

In-Game Username: 1 9 7 7

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I pk'd with you in DSL, for a very short period of time. I can NH but i'm not great. I'm willing to practice and get better.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) I could be a spec dumper. With it being early on in the clan I think this would be something to figure out when there's a set group of members. I'm willing to try out anything though - I know some people have their strong suits when it comes to following directions, reading cc while in multi\single being able to things asked of them quickly.

Country AND timezone: America! USA USA USA EST.

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want incentive to play. Without a group of friends by your side, the game gets boring and I lose interest. Plus, I think it is a good opportunity to meet new people and gain experience while nhing or hybridding.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: On my days off, you'll see me on for 12+ hours. When I work, 3-5 hours.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I am normally Edge pking \ practice NH'ing with friends or a few edge people.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I understand and will comply

I ran a background check in the past, and you were one of the loyal DSL members and are not affiliated with any other CC's. With that being said, your application has been accepted. I will PM you the details in a moment.

In-Game Username: Elseth

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I'd say that I am a pretty experienced player when it comes to clan pking and deep wild pking. My NH is on point IMO and general stuff aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Anything needed to be honest. I don't mind

Country AND timezone: Norway, GMT +1 I believe?

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because I have been a part of #DSL but that died out pretty fast if I may say so myself. Anyways, after my journey in #DSL, it has been pretty boring roaming around the SPK wilderness without anybody, which is why I am looking forward to possibly joining ;3

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Oh god, I really hate to say it but anywhere between 8-16 hours a day, depends though, sometimes 24h+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: The only thing I really like about any RSPS in general, is pking. I love the pking aspect of the game we call runescape, and is the only thing that I do.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes sir!

In-Game Username: oag

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:i have lots of experience since i spend most of my time pking

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) :i can be anything that im asked to be

Country AND timezone:israel, utc

Why do you want to join #Sf?:i was waiting for the right clan to come and the right ppl in it since tevin gonna be the leader and i look up to him as great guy im intrested to join and help it grow as much as i can

How many hours a day do you put into this game:2+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:yes i understand and agree to obey them

I've been wanting you as a member for quite some time now due to the fact that you are a great Nher who continuously shows growth. Also, since we're starting a brand new CC rather than joining a team that's already stacked [in terms of numbers], your Application has been accepted.

In-Game Username: Elseth

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I'd say that I am a pretty experienced player when it comes to clan pking and deep wild pking. My NH is on point IMO and general stuff aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Anything needed to be honest. I don't mind

Country AND timezone: Norway, GMT +1 I believe?

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because I have been a part of #DSL but that died out pretty fast if I may say so myself. Anyways, after my journey in #DSL, it has been pretty boring roaming around the SPK wilderness without anybody, which is why I am looking forward to possibly joining ;3

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Oh god, I really hate to say it but anywhere between 8-16 hours a day, depends though, sometimes 24h+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: The only thing I really like about any RSPS in general, is pking. I love the pking aspect of the game we call runescape, and is the only thing that I do.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes sir!

Another previous member of DSL who is legitimate. Accepted.

In-Game Username:B O S N A

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Multi clans - Bosna, rb life. Singles clans - Team Blackout, Team Illuminati, Reclusive (all Matrixftw, Revolutionx, Alotic, zealusion)

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Hybrid, Spec dumper

Country AND timezone:United States Central time.

Why do you want to join #Sf?:I've been looking for a singles clan that actually knows what their doing and can move on after a server has fallen to another and still be able to compete.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-5 on days off 12, if not with friends

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?:thieving asking for a hybrid fight at duel or double log tb and pk at tentacle

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:Yes I do 100%, Also i will have a mic on the 28th of july

In-Game Username: 24ks Son

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:I have years of experience with clan pking/single pking ect. Currently in Fams cc.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): Teleport Blocker/Boxing Aid,Divine Null,Time out tbs. (aka you're tbed I come attack you so that you can not be piled by a rival cc. and or attack the player on you then stand under them and proceed too attack anyone else that would happen too get on you.)

Country AND timezone:USA. ETZ (florida)

Why do you want to join #Sf?:I have lots of experience in pking and just playing the game and currently haven't seen much action going on and the sudden spark of a new clan has caught my eye. I would love to be apart of this #SF community if given the chance.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:5ish

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Either Gambling or out in the deep wilderness pking.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:Yes, I understand and agree too the current listed rules.

In-Game Username: thebestbrid

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have pk'd a lot before and also been in clans like on locopk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): Focuser

Country AND timezone: UTC+01:00

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because I have no clan and this clan looks good

How many hours a day do you put into this game: a lot

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking at graveyards

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yes

In-Game Username: Mr crab

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I'm good at nhing u know that nhing like 2-3 years

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Idm, but I preffer freezer

Country AND timezone: Lithuania

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Becouse I always wanted a good clan, and now u created the one.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 7h and on weekends 10h

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I was a solo nher, before I saw u made a clan.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes I do.

In-Game Username: Mr crab

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I'm good at nhing u know that nhing like 2-3 years

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Idm, but I preffer freezer

Country AND timezone: Lithuania

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Becouse I always wanted a good clan, and now u created the one.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 7h and on weekends 10h

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I was a solo nher, before I saw u made a clan.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes I do.

Still a little uneasy about this, however you seem to be [somewhat?] Loyal. Due to the fact that you seem to stand by my side quite often, i shall accept this.

In-Game Username: thebestbrid

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have pk'd a lot before and also been in clans like on locopk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): Focuser

Country AND timezone: UTC+01:00

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because I have no clan and this clan looks good

How many hours a day do you put into this game: a lot

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking at graveyards

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yes

I will run a background check tomorrow to make sure everything is all good. After that, you will here from me regarding an Nhing and Hybridding Test.

In-Game Username: 24ks Son

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:I have years of experience with clan pking/single pking ect. Currently in Fams cc.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): Teleport Blocker/Boxing Aid,Divine Null,Time out tbs. (aka you're tbed I come attack you so that you can not be piled by a rival cc. and or attack the player on you then stand under them and proceed too attack anyone else that would happen too get on you.)

Country AND timezone:USA. ETZ (florida)

Why do you want to join #Sf?:I have lots of experience in pking and just playing the game and currently haven't seen much action going on and the sudden spark of a new clan has caught my eye. I would love to be apart of this #SF community if given the chance.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:5ish

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Either Gambling or out in the deep wilderness pking.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:Yes, I understand and agree too the current listed rules.

I'll PM you regarding your test sometime this weekend, if not tomorrow.

In-Game Username: Sjoerd

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: lots of clans

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) just killing people

Country AND timezone: netherlands gmt +1

Why do you want to join #Sf?: cause i wanna pk

How many hours a day do you put into this game: non atm can be more

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: get banned by mods or somthing or anoying random people

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yeah kinda

ps: im banned but we can work something out for that cant we :D

In-Game Username: Sjoerd

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: lots of clans

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) just killing people

Country AND timezone: netherlands gmt +1

Why do you want to join #Sf?: cause i wanna pk

How many hours a day do you put into this game: non atm can be more

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: get banned by mods or somthing or anoying random people

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yeah kinda

ps: im banned but we can work something out for that cant we :D

if your banned just make a new account

if your banned just make a new account

bud im uid'd multiple times on multiple computers a new acc won't work

In-Game Username: Lets Fight

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: On spawnpk, I ran with a few multi clans. no singles experience in "real clan" mostly solo pker.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Focuser, or someone who keeps the raggers off, not too picky.

Country AND timezone: U.S.A Eastern standard pacific?

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Organized clan, few mates in it already, and tevo is a beast..

How many hours a day do you put into this game: a few, 2+ normally up to 6 sometimes, idk. off work a lot lately lel.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Merching, flower picking, not duel arena at all really. pking or marching really.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes

In-Game Username: blueberry

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: pked with singles clans on os-scape, Aryan, scumbags, and mystics

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) tbd

Country AND timezone: united states, eastern standard

Why do you want to join #Sf?: bc I'm tired of solo pking >.>

How many hours a day do you put into this game: um depends mostly around 4-5

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking or pvming

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yeah.