Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

[SERVER-WIDE] Massive Drop Party & 500B Giveaway by Phenomenon

Hello everyone and welcome to this thread.

I will be hosting a Server-Wide drop party for all of the players of SpawnPK on Friday, July 14th at 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time. It will take place for about an hour and i will be dropping massive amounts of PvP items, some low tier, some high tier.

As for the 500B Giveaway, Information can be found at

And it shall be stated below as well.

To enter:

1) You must have the video above ^ Liked, and this video

Liked as well

2) You must be subcribed to my channel, which can be found by typing ::Tevin in game.

3) Read the rules of SpawnPK, which can be found here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2070

Once all of those requirements are met, comment [VIA YOUTUBE NOT HERE] With the following format: IGN: Phenomenon, I have read the rules of SpawnPK and i believe i meet the requirements to enter this giveaway.

Thank you guys for the constant support as i progress as staff and youtuber, i shall continue my hard work. I wish you all the best of luck in this giveaway.

Edited by Phenomenon

Thanks for the giveaway, Tevin! Good luck to everyone participating and may the odds be ever in your favor.

IGN: Z75, I have read the rules of SpawnPK and i believe i meet the requirements to enter this giveaway.

Hello everyone and welcome to this thread.

I will be hosting a Server-Wide drop party for all of the players of SpawnPK on Friday, July 14th at 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time. It will take place for about an hour and i will be dropping massive amounts of PvP items, some low tier, some high tier.

As for the 500B Giveaway, Information can be found at

And it shall be stated below as well.

To enter:

1) You must have the video above ^ Liked, and this video

Liked as well

2) You must be subcribed to my channel, which can be found by typing ::Tevin in game.

3) Read the rules of SpawnPK, which can be found here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2070

Once all of those requirements are met, comment [VIA YOUTUBE NOT HERE] With the following format: IGN: Phenomenon, I have read the rules of SpawnPK and i believe i meet the requirements to enter this giveaway.

Thank you guys for the constant support as i progress as staff and youtuber, i shall continue my hard work. I wish you all the best of luck in this giveaway.

that smokeyyyyy isnt me im 4 ys i never got my prize so....

Good luck every one with the giveaway!

Thanks for hosting this amazing giveaway Tevin.

(sad i will not be there :S)