Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Official "Ethereal contest" guide.

What is the Ethereal Contest?

The ethereal contest is a raffle system where players pay certain amounts of specific item(s) to enter. Entering the contest will give you a "raffle ticket". At the end of the event (few weeks typically) a random raffle ticket is drawn, and the winner gets a "one of a kind" custom version of the contest's specified item. The player will be able to choose certain details of the item, such as the color schema. There are also participation rewards for everyone who enters.

Questions & Answers

Q: How do I enter the contests?

A: Speak to the "Ethereal contest host" at home, near the scoreboard.
If there is a contest currently active, you'll be given information regarding it.

Q: Do I get anything for entering?

A: Despite the fact that only one player will receive the grand prize for each contest, every participant will
receive a discontinued "participation reward" that will only be available during the event.

Q: Do I get my items back if I lose?

A: The items were spent to participate, and are not returned after the winner is drawn.
As stated before, you instantly receive a participation reward once you purchase a ticket,
which will more than likely hold decent value (being discontinued).

Q: Can I purchase more than one raffle ticket?

A: You can purchase more than one raffle ticket, and it will technically increase your probablility
of winning (each ticket counts as one entry). You only receive the participation reward(s) once, though.

[Active] Summer 2018 contest information:

There are currently two contests active:

1. Ethereal dinh's bulwark contest
  2. Ethereal toxic blowpipe contest

The winner for the each contest will be drawn on: July 10th, 2018

Ethereal pet (Participation reward):

• Obtained by participating in the ethereal dinh's bulwark contest
  • This item will be discontinued after the event

Ethereal gloves (Participation reward):

• Obtained by participating in the ethereal toxic blowpipe
  • This item will be discontinued after the event

Ethereal dinh's bulwark

• The winner of the contest will receive this one-of-a kind item (only one will be in-game)
  • The shield is safe & autokeep
  • The winner will be able to pick a color scheme of their choice, including the particle effects

Ethereal toxic blowpipe

• The winner of the staff contest will receive this one-of-a kind item (only one will be in-game)
  • The weapon is safe/autokeep
  • The winner will be able to pick a color scheme of their choice, including the particle effects