Sign in to follow this  
Desolation

Desolation ~ [#DSL] Recruitment Topic

Ingame:: Krauklis

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general::So far only cgi but not worth to deal with that clan cuz now its kinda only pvm clan.

What would be your primary position?::Archer or Mage.

Country/or timezone:: Latvia/UTC+02:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:: Well i have no special reason but mayby cuz im helpful

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-7h a day depends on how much work i have.

You have been PKing with cgi and u weren't that good IMO. I know this is harsh, but the truth hurts bro.

Denied.

ingame name: just2hated

experience within deep wilderness/clans: I feel as if I'm a good mage range hybrid so I was in cgi but I hate them all they do I rag ther own clan and shit so id rather take them to the death

what would be your primary position? (examples would consist of but aren't limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main Attacker) Would probably go into detail on each position does: but id prefer Teleport blocker

country/timezone: Usa EST

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I feel myself I am a good pker and I'm a good tber and in high risk situations I would be aliright but mainly ima tber so id be there so no one gets to tele :P I pk most on my in game time but am at the ready any moment

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I believe 5-6+ hours a day

Will arrange a tank test for you after I look into a few things

Ingame name: Mr crab

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I'm good in nhing all my kdr is from NH.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Freezer

Country/or timezone: Lithuanian

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I pking a lot in deep wild, I'm friendly guy, nhing like 3-4 years :P

How many hours a day do you put into this game: like 6hours

This will be discussed

Those of whom I said are due a test try to PM Raggaemen420 or Cocopuffs and they should test you with some other members ingame

@Fellow Human @Peanuts @Jelly4you @Phred @Atmaisfear

Ingame name: X king god X

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Mason , a clan i use to own a while back , and my friends

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Freezer and archer

Country/or timezone: USA

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I think because I can muti pk and can nh. Also I got experienced in muti pk.Also I feel lonely.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Around 3-4 since of work.

Edited by X King God X

Ingame name: Mr crab

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I'm good in nhing all my kdr is from NH.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Freezer

Country/or timezone: Lithuanian

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I pking a lot in deep wild, I'm friendly guy, nhing like 3-4 years :P

How many hours a day do you put into this game: like 6hours

Denied

Ingame name: X king god X

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Mason , a clan i use to own a while back , and my friends

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Freezer and archer

Country/or timezone: USA

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I think because I can muti pk and can nh. Also I got experienced in muti pk.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Around 3-4 since of work.

Pretty sure you were already accepted and we're waiting on you to be ranked

Ingame name: The noob

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Daily in deep wildy ;)

What would be your primary position? I use all kinds, but prefer, zbow + elder maul or Swamp with TB

Country/or timezone: Belgium

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have a bow, a sword and an axe, enough to go to mordor and back.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4hr +

Ingame name: The noob

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Daily in deep wildy ;)

What would be your primary position? I use all kinds, but prefer, zbow + elder maul or Swamp with TB

Country/or timezone: Belgium

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have a bow, a sword and an axe, enough to go to mordor and back.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4hr +

You pk with CGI every day, no thanks

You pk with CGI every day, no thanks

Yes, I have to because I can't solo in a multipk, that's why I joined them :)

But i feel that there is a time for everything, hence why i wrote this in hope i can be part of another clan

Yes, I have to because I can't solo in a multipk, that's why I joined them :)

But i feel that there is a time for everything, hence why i wrote this in hope i can be part of another clan

I will discuss this with some other ranks then and probably arrange a test for you but know that we probably aren't going to let you sit in 102 cb 1 def the entire time as you currently do with CGI

Ingame name: This is hard

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went with coma for a little bit, did solo and pked with couple people from bully

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Anything doesn't matter to me

Country/or timezone:Usa Est

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'd love to help and pk with some of the people in DSL

How many hours a day do you put into this game:I did put anywhere from 6-10hours in but i can get back to 3-7

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went with coma for a little bit, did solo and pked with couple people from bully

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Anything doesn't matter to me

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'd love to help and pk with some of the people in DSL

How many hours a day do you put into this game:I did put anywhere from 6-10hours in but i can get back to 3-7

Since a lot of members are familiar with you, you will probably be accepted. I will speak with some of them

Ranked.

#10characters.

Ingame name: Zack Amat

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Relatively I solo and TP around to find solo fights ( all servers ive played)

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker): In order i can do and would prefer to do Main Attacker ( Good at reading prayer flicks and getting spec off in time)/ Tank ( I do this for PVE on single targets..can't be too much harder on a Person.) And lastly archer, Dark bow.

Country/or timezone: USA, Rhode Island

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I think I would be a good fit of this clan because I dont PVM on this server at all, so i'm always open for the clan fight, call outs and wont need to wait 5 minutes to be available. If im online im available to help. I dont care much for my KDA so I will take a death and leave myself behind to get others safe away if needed. Also prior PKing experience with an eagerness to learn the new styles/switches and things i dont know. Along with being ready to help other people who are needing PK experience and options

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Right now just a low hours of 3-4 hours But with a clan and summer coming up I see myself doubling that time to help the clan, Grind and ETC

Ingame name:

Ags me 99

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:

1 year nhing/ bridding was in the known #bape on oss scape back in 2016

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:

I can take any roll, I'd prefer Nh gear work ppl

16 years old.

Country/or timezone:

Kortrijk/Belguim +1:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:

i was the best on couple servers in singles but its get bored so i wana multi pk also i multi pkd alot back in days i do have teamspeak/skype/discord

How many hours a day do you put into this

weekdays 4-6 weekends/vacations 8-15 hours if im goin out its only 8.

Ingame name:

Ags me 99

1 year nhing/ bridding was in the known #bape on oss scape back in 2016

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:

I can take any roll, I'd prefer Nh gear work ppl

16 years old.

Country/or timezone:

Kortrijk/Belguim +1:00

i was the best on couple servers in singles but its get bored so i wana multi pk also i multi pkd alot back in days i do have teamspeak/skype/discord

How many hours a day do you put into this

weekdays 4-6 weekends/vacations 8-15 hours if im goin out its only 8.

What was your name in Bape, I have a few people on skype that I could ask about you

Also what was the reason for your departure from the team as they are still open?

Edited by i just rag

What was your name in Bape, I have a few people on skype that I could ask about you

Also what was the reason for your departure from the team as they are still open?

i was only in for a week cuz i got cleaned for 12M cash and quitted it was in 2016 in agust/ juli i got banned on that acc i dont know the reason anymore

Ingame name:

T T L

WSD (SPK 2016) | Swarm (Ikov 16'/15') | ACN (Ikov 16' 15') | Apex (B-S 12')

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

I can play each role decently well. But If I had to choose, I would be a Tber as it's been my main role for quite a few clans. (Stated Above)

Country/or timezone:

GMT-8 | PST | Washington State | USA

I'm a decent nher/bridder/solo pker. Been in multiple clans, so I know the following.

-Communication

-Loyalty

-General Skill

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

3-5 Depending

Edited by T T L

Ingame name:

T T L

WSD (SPK 2016) | Swarm (Ikov 16'/15') | ACN (Ikov 16' 15') | Apex (B-S 12')

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

I can play each role decently well. But If I had to choose, I would be a Tber as it's been my main role for quite a few clans. (Stated Above)

Country/or timezone:

GMT-8 | PST | Washington State | USA

I'm a decent nher/bridder/solo pker. Been in multiple clans, so I know the following.

-Communication

-Loyalty

-General Skill

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

3-5 Depending

Since I am familiar with you as are some other members I have ranked you

Ingame name: uraz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i was in a cc called (true maxed, or true comp) really cant remember name, was in bully_squad, a few others.

Age:18 i am a good tb/entangler, with a tribrid set up.

Country/or timezone: san diego , california

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: when i hop on i solo pk because there isnt any good clans out there.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: honestly depends, i work 8-9 hour days sometimes, i hop on at least minimum an hour day mon-friday

on the weekends, maybe play like 3 hrs

Ingame name: uraz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i was in a cc called (true maxed, or true comp) really cant remember name, was in bully_squad, a few others.

Age:18 i am a good tb/entangler, with a tribrid set up.

Country/or timezone: san diego , california

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: when i hop on i solo pk because there isnt any good clans out there.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: honestly depends, i work 8-9 hour days sometimes, i hop on at least minimum an hour day mon-friday

on the weekends, maybe play like 3 hrs

Denied again