Sign in to follow this  
Desolation

Desolation ~ [#DSL] Recruitment Topic

Ingame name: One Drop

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Honestly, will be the first time attempting to team with people.. I've always been a solo pker with melee

What would be your primary position? I would be either teleblocker or freezer/melee or range either or. would always bring atleast two fighting styles to help benefit.

Country/or timezone: USA Eastern time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I know i don't screw anyone over and I am trusting lol.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: eh depends on the work week I'll get on no less then 2hours, but usually on avg 4-6 and weekends depends on if I'm doing anything but I do get online for a few.

Ingame name: uraz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i was in a cc called (true maxed, or true comp) really cant remember name, was in bully_squad, a few others.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

Age:18 i am a good tb/entangler, with a tribrid set up.

Country/or timezone: san diego , california

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: when i hop on i solo pk because there isnt any good clans out there.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: honestly depends, i work 8-9 hour days sometimes, i hop on at least minimum an hour day mon-friday

on the weekends, maybe play like 3 hrs

You were never in bully-squad..? We don't recruit on bully, lol.

Ingame name: punches

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I have been on oss and I was in solidtag and pked with a few Aryan members

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. main attacker or freezer

Country/or timezone: usa eastern timezone

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have shown that I can pk and I killed a member when I wasn't in the clan for couple bill

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 4-6

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I have been on oss and I was in solidtag and pked with a few Aryan members

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. main attacker or freezer

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have shown that I can pk and I killed a member when I wasn't in the clan for couple bill

What was your name in Aryan so I can ask around a bit

I said I pked with some Aryan members

Meant what was your name in Solidtag but I imagine the answer would still be the same

Meant what was your name in Solidtag but I imagine the answer would still be the same

my name is snapback fan

my friend chris name is snapback lol

try to log into both names and you will see, or ask a solidtag member if i was in the cc

You were never in bully-squad..? We don't recruit on bully, lol.

what was the name of your cc, or holyjordyns cc

you were never apart of bully_squad you're way2 shit for it rofl.

youre mad youre still a virgin rofl

Friend of mine asked 7amza (leader of Solidtag) and he said he knows "Snapback LOL" but not "Snapback" or "Snapback Fan" ?

Friend of mine asked 7amza (leader of Solidtag) and he said he knows "Snapback LOL" but not "Snapback" or "Snapback Fan" ?

bro why are you trying so hard not to get me in like I pked with solidtag for 1 day then got cleaned at duel. this was recent so yeah you think I'm lieing but I'm not.

bro why are you trying so hard not to get me in like I pked with solidtag for 1 day then got cleaned at duel. this was recent so yeah you think I'm lieing but I'm not.

At least 2 people have already lied about being in teams that they weren't, it's less of whether or not people were in the teams they claim and more whether or not I can trust anything they say

Ingame name: Robbie x d

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: solidtag on oss, rogue on locopk

What would be your primary position?focuser

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:ill nh all your top tier members and youll see why

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-7

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: solidtag on oss, rogue on locopk

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:ill nh all your top tier members and youll see why

I am not even one of the top nher, but I am pretty sure I nhed you 2times+ today at kraken and you even pjed me while fighting and you still teled everytime, not sure if its you or someone else.

What was your name in solidtag pretty sure I just rag has friends that can verify if you were with them or not.

Ingame name: Drunk

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: General in CGI. I pk a lot, multi, singles and risk fights.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Just about anything, I can tank pretty well. Usually TB and swamp with a range switch. I can NH not the greatest but i can do it.

Country/or timezone: USA - Eastern Standard Time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'm a good pker. Poor or rich i can pk and i'm reliable.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:Depends on the day, usually 6-8 hours at least.

uraz trying to say im a virgin yet he lies in Internet ;( lmfa000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

says he doesnt play but no lifes the forums.

uhmm, u mean oblivion orso? lol.

or it couldve been razorsharps cc, i cannot remember. it started with "true"

or it couldve been razorsharps cc, i cannot remember. it started with "true"

Rise against's CC, which is called "True maxed"

That was a multi clan for Pking,for chosen Red/regular,Compers.

It's dead since Rise quitted.

Edited by korasi3me

Rise against's CC, which is called "True maxed"

That was a multi clan for Pking,for chosen Red/regular,Compers.

It's dead since Rise quitted.

well i was in that cc ,ik the clan has been dead since they quit but im just giving details about my past pk experience.

and im a general in cgi

Edited by uraz

well i was in that cc ,ik the clan has been dead since they quit but im just giving details about my past pk experience.

and im a general in cgi

Macjim gives every1 that has 500b+ general in their cc. So ranks don't mean anything tbh.

Ingame name: Mr crab

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Nhing 3 years on others scapes, now turned to spawnpk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Freezer, Ranger

Country/or timezone: Lithuanian

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'm friendly person, good at nhing, helpful.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 4-7hours per day