Sign in to follow this  
Bank Tabs

Making A New Clan!

First off I would like to thank you all for your time visiting this post :)

Secondly this clan will not only be for rich/wealthy people in the game but everyone can join!

Thirdly I would like to state that the generals and or owners will be hosting weekly giveaways to all active clan members!

There are no specific rules/regulations to join the clan! All you need to do is join! Each and every player is welcome into the clan and will be greeted with open arms.

Rules:

-Please do not flame one another. If flame is seen or someone reports flame you will get 1 warning and after that you will be demoted/kicked.

-Don't lure other clan mates/back stab them within wild. This will not be tolerated. You may fight one another in single pvp.

-No scamming of other clan mates.

-No begging of other clan mates. If you wish for free items, please wait for giveaways/drop parties.

Ranks: To acquire your rank within the clan, you must either-

-Send me a forums private message with your bank value clearly shown within screenshots.

-Or show me the Bulk Majority of your bank in-game.

-Activity within the clan along with helping players.

Ranks will be given based off of the wealth of each player. With a higher rank you will be invited to more drop parties/giveaways. This gives players incentive to grind money and acquire more and more wealth within the game.

No rank: 0-10b everyone is still welcome just no rank until you hit that 10b!

Recruit: 10-20b :P

Corporal: 20-50b ;)

Sergeant: 50-100b :D

Lieutenant: 100-250b :)

Captain: 250-500b :eek:

General: 500b-1t+ :cool::cool::cool::cool:

As stated before I/Or generals will be doing weekly giveaways to active players! This gives players incentive to stick around. Players who are frequently seen not within the clan will either be demoted or kicked. This is set up to prevent players joining randomly just for the giveaways. :cool:

Lastly I would much appreciate if everyone would join and make this one of the biggest clans on the server! This being a great clan for new comers and old players alike to acquire some easy money along with having a helpful and happy atmosphere.:)

CLAN NAME: Big banks

OWNER: Dharoks v2

CO-Owners: Bank Tabs, Dont Trade

Thank you all for your time and please spread the word!:):):)

Edited by Bank Tabs

First off I would like to thank you all for your time visiting this post :)

Secondly this clan will not only be for rich/wealthy people in the game but everyone can join!

Thirdly I would like to state that the generals and or owners will be hosting weekly giveaways to all active clan members!

There are no specific rules/regulations to join the clan! All you need to do is join! Each and every player is welcome into the clan and will be greeted with open arms.

Rules:

-Please do not flame one another. If flame is seen or someone reports flame you will get 1 warning and after that you will be demoted/kicked.

-Don't lure other clan mates/back stab them within wild. This will not be tolerated. You may fight one another in single pvp.

-No scamming of other clan mates.

-No begging of other clan mates. If you wish for free items, please wait for giveaways/drop parties.

Ranks: To acquire your rank within the clan, you must either-

-Send me a forums private message with your bank value clearly shown within screenshots.

-Or show me the Bulk Majority of your bank in-game.

-Activity within the clan along with helping players.

Ranks will be given based off of the wealth of each player. With a higher rank you will be invited to more drop parties/giveaways. This gives players incentive to grind money and acquire more and more wealth within the game.

No rank: 0-10b everyone is still welcome just no rank until you hit that 10b!

Recruit: 10-20b :P

Corporal: 20-50b ;)

Sergeant: 50-100b :D

Lieutenant: 100-250b :)

Captain: 250-500b :eek:

General: 500b-1t+ :cool::cool::cool::cool:

As stated before I/Or generals will be doing weekly giveaways to active players! This gives players incentive to stick around. Players who are frequently seen not within the clan will either be demoted or kicked. This is set up to prevent players joining randomly just for the giveaways. :cool:

Lastly I would much appreciate if everyone would join and make this one of the biggest clans on the server! This being a great clan for new comers and old players alike to acquire some easy money along with having a helpful and happy atmosphere.:)

CLAN NAME: Big banks

OWNER: Dharoks v2

CO-Owners: Bank Tabs, Dont Trade

Thank you all for your time and please spread the word!:):):)

Thank you for the clan of rich kids. Please keep up the good work PMing CGI all your risker locs.

Just a clan for people of all types to join! Everyone is accepted! Pvmers pkers gamblers skillers everyone!