Sign in to follow this  
korasi3me

Third age Mystery Box & Third age Druidic set.

Third-Age-Armour, barley can be seen in these days of SpawnPk.

I would like to ask if Ryan can make a Mystery box, especially for Third age armour (including Third-age-Drudic).

Name: Third age Mystery box

Needed to open : it may be able to open with key or without key.(Same idea of Donator Mbox)

The key will be added to REVENANTS drop table, so it will be much more active to grind.

What does it contain :

Common : Third age Magic hat/coif. Third age range VAMBRASESS. Third age RANGE coif.

Uncommon : Third age Melee Hat. Third age MAGE Robe bottom. Third age Magic Robe top.

Rare : Third age Melee Top plate body. Third age Melee Bottom legs.

Ultra Rare : Third age wand. Third age Kite shield.

For Third age Druidic set, i would like to see it in the game, whether Ryan can add it to the Mystery boxes or To any thing else.

These are some pics of how Third age Druidic should look like : https://www.google.ps/search?q=third+age+druidic+set+rs3&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ56aSvYjTAhVIkywKHbkgDH8Q_AUIBigB&biw=1137&bih=752#imgrc=ejd8ZR0u40T5OM:

https://www.google.ps/search?q=ttps://www.google.ps/search%3Fq%3Dthird%2Bage%2Bdruidic%2Bset%2Brs3%26espv%3D2%26source%3Dlnms%26tbm%3Disch%26sa%3DX%26ved%3D0ahUKEwiZ56aSvYjTAhVIkywKHbkgDH8Q_AUIBigB%26biw%3D1137%26bih%3D752%23imgrc%3Dejd8ZR0u40T5OM:&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj478vjw4jTAhXJPZoKHYGfAIYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1137&bih=752#tbm=isch&q=third+age+druidic&*&imgrc=9lExoker29pagM:

Thoughts ?

No support on the 3rd age box it will be abused by people with money and drop 3rd age prices right down again if anything make it 1/1000 chance from pk or killing scrolls or make a new scroll that has multiple steps for a chance at 3rd age peices.

As for 3rd age Druid 100% Support this was talking to holyjordyn about this before when he was still playing would be neat have in game

Third-Age items are rare for a reason.

Just because it's rare and hard to obtain does not mean it has to suddenly become easier.

No support, I still see it traded here and there, and it is more so an end-goal for people.

No support for the box

Support for druidic but not via the box just make another way of obtaining it which isn't easy so it doesn't become worthless within a week

Decent idea but having it added to revs will make it quite commonly seen. I'd say maybe add it to a boss that's makes pvming hard that is in the wildly, like Tek'ton, Corp or even Crazy archeologist. But having it in revs would be too easy as you can do to the donator zone and kill two revanants in 1 min or less. I don't fully support, but if changes are done it may be viable.

~Chink

seeing as the rewards for the skilling/pking scrolls are pretty much worthless for what you have to do, id say add 3rd age peices as rare rewards from pking/skilling task scrolls. would make people want to do them more often and not just for the achievments.

and would make task scrolls worth it

Hey, @Troldmand28, i want this server to be the best ones on the leader board, so there is no reason of accepting a RWT/Swapping.

as you have said, "I have wasted a lot of time playing this server" but didn't check rules?

*If you wanna make drama, throw it in other place not here.

Edited by korasi3me