Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

Micro Shade4's Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Pablo

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: Ontario, Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-10+ Depending on Work days.

6. Why should you receive this position: I've been playing this server almost everyday for the past 6 1/2 months. I am very knowledgeable in most things on this server as i maxed and have obtained a red comp on this account. I'm a kind and respectful person in real life and on the server. I try my best to help any player that comes to me with questions about the server or other questions and if i cannot provide them with help I find somebody who can answer their questions. I am active on forums and i am constantly seeing players getting frustrated because there are no staff online to help. Having me on the staff team would benefit greatly as i can help them when other staff are not online. I love this server and I want to see this server grow i also want to be part of its success, I am willing to devote my free time into helping players and dealing with any issues that come up. IRL, I work at a job were i have to deal with customers daily, And regardless of what the situation is i have to treat the customer with respect and have the patience to answer to their needs. I believe that everyone should be treated with respect regardless of who they are or what they've done.

- I meet all the requirements for this position. http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2220

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hes great at helping +1 always active +1 and active on forums aswell +1, funny name -1

Wow man to be honest i have always wanted you to apply for helper you are very active on forums and from what i have seen you are indeed helpful just be a little more active in help cc and yell and you are very knowledgeable with pretty much any topic that comes up and always come up with great suggestions i think this would be an extreme boost for the server just keep putting in effort man and i'm sure it will get recognized.

Definitely Support this man For Helper, Have seen him help Multiple new players and Is Always actively On forums Helping people or leaving suggestions on how to make this Game Even better

+1 Support

100% support for this application always active on forums and he is constantly helping new players out. On during peak times and his ideas for the server are great

I really think you deserve helper because 1 ur pms are always open and u respond within 30 seconds 2 you help players to pc their items when they have no clue what they cost even tho there is a trade post where u can see how much the item costs, always helping new players, never seen flaming. +1 support from chieferon

Support.

Tbh, I always see you helping in HELP CC,asking for help at yell ETC.

Your also VERY active on forums ( with very nice suggestions )

wish you best of luck ma friend ;)

Pablo has my full support, he constantly strives for the greatness of the server and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is always active in game and on forums but he also has fun doing this and I know he has the full capability of becoming a great staff member!

SUPPORT +1

Since im playing Micro helped me more then all other Staff members..

Thumbs up

support it, all I see him do is see him try his hardest to help people, most of the time make things worse but he tries and that's what counts, cant expect much from a Canadian anyways