Sign in to follow this  
Number two

Ragging should be Outlawed.

Should ragging be changed in some way?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should ragging be changed in some way?

• Yes
    • No

Ragging should be outlawed.

Why should ragging be outlawed?

Ragging is a problem.

The whole system is derived around immediately spawning an entire set of gear, and then getting right into pking. This becomes a problem when you can have a death pet and then be protecting 2 items, along with an entire set of overpowered gear. You could kill the person that is ragging you, but they will be back within 1 second to finish you off. Not even enough time to logout in some cases. The system itself promotes ragging, and doesn't bring a healthy environment when it comes to accepting new players.

As this is a pking server, there will be plenty of pking. The morals of pking are just fine as long as you are doing it honorably (Unless you choose to NH(No Honor)). But when it comes to just logging into the game for the first time, choosing a slayer task and it ends up in the wilderness, you should not have to deal with people ragging you at the very beginning. Who will want to stay on this game past their first day if this is all that happens over and over? TB'ed and then killed the second you teleport to the area.

1zq6kpe.png

An example of someone wanting me to pay them 5B to be able to kill a certain monster.

This is awful. When you are just starting, you are trying to make someone of yourself and are not given a chance to prove yourself as you are simply just in spawned gear. 50% of this game is built on pking, the other 50% is going to be PvM. The server may be CALLED Spawnpk, but you must earn the money to be able to get the gear to pk well. Other players will have perks that you must earn by killing monsters, many of the monsters that are worthwhile being in the wilderness.

How can it be determined between ragging and pking?

Well, when you are sitting at the teleport spot and you are getting immediately barraged as the screen is still loading, and you are asked to pay to be able to kill monsters...that is ragging.

You should be able to be attacked in a certain area, teleport out, leave for 30 minutes...and expect the same person not to be waiting for you there to attack you again immediately.

The people who accumulate 200+ Killstreaks will get it by any means, as they earn 30+ Blood money per kill that they get. It DOES NOT matter whether they risk 0gp or if they risk 100m+. This system is broken in itself, as it promotes killing people that are not even pking and only doing PvM, Over and over and over, and the PvM aspect of the game is gone. The PvM aspect of the game is essentially Required in order to bring in items that the pkers will need to use to do their thing.

In essence, this needs to be changed. We cannot expect to bring in new players if they cannot play half of the game. I had to be jailed by a ragger in order to come to this conclusion, to realize how awfully wrong this situation actually is. Tevin actually agreed that he does not agree with the rule, but we must be accustomed to follow it. So why not change it?

being ragged is your choice.

i've yet to see someone be ragged randomly.

i get ragged of server by tevin cus he wont check in game logs and see all of chat even though i have proofs i got baited, i love that guy... if mods can rag u off server so can the rest of us! #RagSquadr0fl

Ragging is a part of pking. IF ragging would be "outlawed", RUSHING should be too then. There's no point in 'outlawing' them.

yeah its true there is a small group of circle jerkers, faith pots included

who will spend time being annoying generally together 'ragging' and talking in yell

Tbh i got ragged for 2 weeks its not even that bad but it isnt annoying to some new players . Should it be outlawed ? not really but it should have some tweaks cause it does discourage some new players

Don't miss with people you will be okay.

I don't support this.

They mess wit me, and keeps ragging me as too

You must be pretty high to ask for ragging to be banned/restricted. In case you didn't notice, SPK is mostly ragging/nhing(in deep wildy). There is always way more of them than regular main pkers/pures in the wilderness. Since they are the majority, by a long shot(70% to 30%), it's really not a smart idea to ban something that is regularly used.

Some tips for you though, i've learned this by watching a lot of people getting completely shit on in the server by the main raggers.

1. Don't talk shit if you cant back it up.

2. Don't brag and exaggerate what happened, because chances are you got lucky and boasting something that will probably never ever happen again for you.

3. Don't interrupt raggers that are ragging in process, even if its your friend that is getting ragged. You'll only be added the list and get cleared for the rest of your life.

4. If you see the raggers flaming it out at each other on yell or in public, let them do it and don't comment your opinion. This will only add you to the ragging list and also get cleared for the rest of your pking career.

5. Lastly, don't call someone out, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOU. I've seen countless kids talking out of their ass and talking smack to the better raggers, like you know you are getting shit on fam why continue talking smack.

Respect the raggers or get ready to pvm for the rest of your life.

You must be pretty high to ask for ragging to be banned/restricted. In case you didn't notice, SPK is mostly ragging/nhing(in deep wildy). There is always way more of them than regular main pkers/pures in the wilderness. Since they are the majority, by a long shot(70% to 30%), it's really not a smart idea to ban something that is regularly used.

Some tips for you though, i've learned this by watching a lot of people getting completely shit on in the server by the main raggers.

1. Don't talk shit if you cant back it up.

2. Don't brag and exaggerate what happened, because chances are you got lucky and boasting something that will probably never ever happen again for you.

3. Don't interrupt raggers that are ragging in process, even if its your friend that is getting ragged. You'll only be added the list and get cleared for the rest of your life.

4. If you see the raggers flaming it out at each other on yell or in public, let them do it and don't comment your opinion. This will only add you to the ragging list and also get cleared for the rest of your pking career.

5. Lastly, don't call someone out, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOU. I've seen countless kids talking out of their ass and talking smack to the better raggers, like you know you are getting shit on fam why continue talking smack.

Respect the raggers or get ready to pvm for the rest of your life.

+1

also

6. watch out who you rush

+1

also

6. watch out who you rush

Or 7. People that initiate the ragging sometimes get mad cuz they've been done wrong or sum! It's not always the guy that gets ragged's fault.

So that's why I believe excessive ragging should be illegal

Or 7. People that initiate the ragging sometimes get mad cuz they've been done wrong or sum! It's not always the guy that gets ragged's fault.

So that's why I believe excessive ragging should be illegal

english plz

rarely you get ragged for something you didnt do.

you see all those people who arent being ragged at edge? yeah

the people that voted NO probably are only the clan members

the people that voted YES probably are the retards who got ragged for dumb shit they did.

the people that voted YES probably are the retards who got ragged for dumb shit they did.

My headass pulled a steve harvey and clicked yes thinking NO was on top lmfao