Sign in to follow this  
Bastial

Bastial's Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: In-game Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Bast

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: USA(east coast)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:3-4 hours daily but on weekends: 4-7 hours daily

6. Why you should receive the position: Well, I should be considered for this position for couple of reasons. First and foremost, I understand, in all respects the rights and responsibilities that comes with becoming a Helper. In more details, I understand the every aspects of a helper; what the job title is, who you're assisting, and why it's necessary to have these job in the game.

Furthermore, by amplifying that I'll take this job very seriously, I meant it, meaning I'll be very committed to the handling duties this job title has to offer. For example, with these type of server, what I seen in my years at Rsps is a lot of choosing staffs are given the job position but never fully committed to it and this often leads to the downfall of a server.

Lastly, my past experiences. In my years in Rsps, I've been privileged of being apart of a staff team a couple of times. Without naming any servers, I would say I've been a Mod(forum and ingame), Head Mod, Admin, on multiple different servers. So with that being said, I would bring forth these experiences and bring forth these knowledges to SpawnPk.

Thank you for reading this.

PS: if you guys, for whatever reason(s), reject my application, please let me know why and what are my flaws.

Sincerely, Bast.

[11-03, 14:59 PM] Bastial: Guys go read my helper application, please be mature, leaving any feedback

New [11-03, 14:32 PM] Bastial: Honestly I seen couple of staffs violating their powers but ain't gon say shit

New [11-03, 14:30 PM] Bastial: Why y'all get mad ova lil shits? Damn leech too if u want tf mad st me for?

New [11-03, 14:25 PM] Bastial: The server quickly losing its hold.

New [11-03, 14:15 PM] Bastial: Hey newbs

Comments like this and you think you're good for the server? I'd rather have T.I as a helper. At least he actually benefits the community.

No support On this at the moment, Mature a little bit more and Don't act so childish and get mad easy and you Might Be a good Helper :)

No Comment, Just cringe.

No Support, Not even a spirit-lifting comment this time.

Edited by Phenomenon

No support at the moment from me but there is always room for improvement don't let this get you down but to guide you in the right direction.

You act very childish, bastial, I've seen you flame over yell plenty of times, I'd have to agree with anyone else and say that this would be a bad idea.

This Player has been disqualified from becoming a staff member due to his recent offenses that lead to his forums account being banned.

Application Denied,

Closed.