Sign in to follow this  
motivation

staff app

1. Desired staff position: Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Ameer

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: israel : and i know arabic language and that will help full !!

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Anywhere from 5-10hours depending on the day.

6. Why you should receive the position: I have played for nearly 16 months and i know most of what goes on ingame and on forums.

7.I NEVER QUIT THIS GAME FOR ANY REASON !! I KEEP PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL I DIE :[

Edited by motivation
worng

There are much much much better players to get staff rank than you :(

You can reach it by:

Stop being mad/toxic when you lose a stake.

Be more active on forums.

Help more in-game.

What did you mean "i know arabic language would... be helpful " but but does that make since ?

Good luck with your application ;)

If anyone would check out how to post a staff application, then you would realize that everyone has to do it the same way. So, of course it would look similar to mine. Anyways, moving on from that, once again your staff application doesn't have to be sparking for it to get noticed. This player is fairly a nice player and helps where he can as far as i have seen. Ill give him a +1 just on his personality. And for the record, all of us have something we are toxic towards maybe his is losing stuff at gamble. You can't just look at one aspect of a person and deem him toxic.

Bro holyjordyn you say that cuz you hate me

"You hate ne cuz I reported you for a worng"

Coming from a staff member, i never once seen you help a player.

Holyjordyn you can't see me help players.

Cuz you not every logg the game you play 1 hour every day or more or less i don't know

And sometimes you not every logg the game

And maybe you ignore list me in game 🤔

Holyjordyn you can't see me help players.

Cuz you not every logg the game you play 1 hour every day or more or less i don't know

And sometimes you not every logg the game

And maybe you ignore list me in game

I love in every day for multiple hours, when i am logged in i don't see you helping anyone.

And i allways help players and im in cc help

Helping every 1 and i yell need help? Feel free me pm or join cc help and i help everyone

Holyjordyn the best staff member and he is very active in-game (on forums as well) and he play more then 4 hours in day , HOLYJORDYN FOR SUPER MOD

lol i'll give you no Support (i dont know what you do i quitted) but in the eyes from the other's you're a toxic Player and i know that you're toxic - when i ragged you at edge you got hella mad.

Btw that was 2-3 months and i got now alot changes and im nice guy helping every 1

Come back play this game again nice to meet you on buddy