Sign in to follow this  
kira

duel arena bug

we all see duel arena bug where u can use the prayer and people lost bank cause of it so we want a refund or rollback to the time that duel arena has been added make it fair to us ???????????

it was ur bad that u didnt code a good duel arena not our .?

Can confirm I've lost atleast 200b to Jordan and Kevin. I'm quite sure more people have abused it to me as I've had 10+ loss streaks... I hope we get refunded in some way; I could've kept quiet when I found the glitch but I was honest and reported it. I hope my honesty pays off. :/

First of all, you guys begged for a duel areana, we did a lot of testing and Ryan worked hard to get it ready for everyone there's bound to be some minor things wrong with it.

Second, the "bug" has been fixed already, and only ONE person abused it who has been UID banned. We are looking into refunding the players that he scammed. Instead of saying it's our fault, try giving us some help like some usernames that were suspicious so Ryan can check it all out faster and get it all situated.

Well you guys still don't believe me I literally didn't use a damn glitch but I still got banned. This server needed a eco fuckup anyways because the prices are shit and ran by like 5 people. I gave shit to people who started and spread wealth around for the week I played the greediness of this server is fucked. Thanks.

Our logs show everything Jordan, even if you gave stuff away, it's not allowed. This isn't Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor. Stealing is stealing.

duriall check newby mister mula zoned umm champ and doing cho2 i think they used it

Our logs show everything Jordan, even if you gave stuff away, it's not allowed. This isn't Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor. Stealing is stealing.

robin hood??? if only it was robin hood! He stole from the poor! I was poor, he robbed me; doing cho2 was poor; he robbed him, he robbed a bunch of other poor players; anything below 1T is poor in my eyes. If only you stole from Zoned, you'd be a hero in my eyes. Shame on you Jordan; shame on you!

It's been three days now and we still haven't received our refund, will we be getting them any time soon? Whenever we ask staff members they always tell us they are on their way soon. However, we've yet to receive anything. I understand that it's quite a tedious process to refund everyone and I've also heard that Ryan is sick; but I think we've waited long enough. :P