Sign in to follow this  
Mr Keaton

::bank for elite and up?

For quite some time now I've been thinking that ::bank would be a great suggestion for ones who have a ranking of elite + or for vip and legendary ranks. I think it could benefit a lot of pvmers in game that go to places like ::elite or ::vip. Just a suggestion all opinions are accepted thanks guys :)

Sincerely, Mr Keaton

+1 I agree this would be helpful it would encourage for players to donate as well since i'm only super right now i'd donate to elite if there would be ::bank

ELITE and up? Jesus no, $100 donor is realistically not even hard to obtain with buying bonds ingame.

VIP + maybe or perhaps only Legendary. It should also only work in certain locations - obviously not the wilderness or a few select others.

^^^ Agree thanks for input! I was thinking legendary + or just for VIP, but while discussing with some friends they mentioned maybe even elite +. Either way I think its a good idea and thanks for your comment man :)

ELITE and up? Jesus no, $100 donor is realistically not even hard to obtain with buying bonds ingame.

VIP + maybe or perhaps only Legendary. It should also only work in certain locations - obviously not the wilderness or a few select others.

Other servers give it away at 20-30$, its not a luxury for only the top donators to have.

There should be obvious restrictions for using ::bank

1. Not used while in combat

2. Not used while in wilderness/ any combat zone

3. It should have a cooldown(5 minutes, with it scaling less and less the higher donator rank you have), no reason why someone should be banking every 5-15 seconds.

@kellatha we paying for good commands, its not for free we think elite + because we wasted $100+ its a special gift to us

I did not disagree to it? Thats why i laid out the rules in case it does get approved. I vouch for ::bank, but only with said requirements or even better ones.

Other servers give it away at 20-30$, its not a luxury for only the top donators to have.

There should be obvious restrictions for using ::bank

1. Not used while in combat

2. Not used while in wilderness/ any combat zone

3. It should have a cooldown(5 minutes, with it scaling less and less the higher donator rank you have), no reason why someone should be banking every 5-15 seconds.

I think. its nice idea.

But for v.i.p or legendary. cuz they don't have many benfits.

U can use when u are gambling. like if i want to get any item. just type ::bank.

or at duel. or near the wild. cuz u can get the items fast

I support v.i.p+ or legendary+

and staff member get same benfits

u realise about 50 teleports take u 5 squares from a bank or do u mean a random bank pop up when u type that? id rather just click one?