Sign in to follow this  
jadzzzz

Jadzz staff application v2

After Time, it's time to give you my Support +1.

*Your active on forums

*Your active in game.

*Your helpful. Helpcc/yell/pm's.

Hey jadzz,

You're a great person overall, but i honestly think you won't fit the staff team at the moment..

Don't worry, you can fix this by:

1. Stopping to flamebait and rage when u die. (Especially in deep wilderness.)

2. Help more in-game. Let the people know you're ready to help. (doesn't mean you have to yell "need help, pm me!" because that's what everyone does, but whenever they get the rank, they struggle with solving issues..

I'll stay Neutral for now. I might change my mind if i think you're ready to become a staff member.

in the official requirment post for becoming staff it says ------ this

You must have an attitude of friendliness, respectfulness and minimal flaming. We understand that the competitive nature of PK servers may lead to some situations with flaming. As long as they're infrequent and mild you should still qualify.

jadz i see u online alot , everytime i log in i see you're logged in

i seen u help alot of people

you got my support

in the official requirment post for becoming staff it says ------ this

You must have an attitude of friendliness, respectfulness and minimal flaming. We understand that the competitive nature of PK servers may lead to some situations with flaming. As long as they're infrequent and mild you should still qualify.

jadz i see u online alot , everytime i log in i see you're logged in

i seen u help alot of people

you got my support

Thank you bro ! Appreciate it ! :)

Hacks.Exe#i got u , gl with staking :P haha

Edited by jadzzzz

you was flaming the whole time at edge u under coma and this shit , u was spamming on your accs ,"you under coma" and this shit so that's nothing for you if i said "nigger" or "retard" it seems u crying for thoses? , also there is an ignore list for a reason .

Q) Age:

A) 16

Yet you constantly flame others about their age and belittle them? You sir should hi five yourself in the face with a brick.

No support, imo you dont do enough to deserver the rank.

No support, childish, lies over his religion, lies over pixels, harasses people to post irl pictures, is gay, racism.

Few quotes:

Haha dumbfuck nigga , go fuck ur self kanker rat

Hey al qaeda , cheyfa la emek ya er ? Eh emmek bade nika ya ebn l charmouta , emek gebouwa 3a rkekiba , geboula dahra ya eben l charmouta wala ala nik kis ennek ya er , bade tred 3laye hale2 bel 3arabe ? Fargine ouwtek ya eben l menteke , wala emek la nika ya eben l 3arsa .

Sure i can u dumbass, lek ya faith pots , kamen emek la nika w giba 3a rkekiba , Elo la hel errya ebnnnn l sharmootaaa bade nikkk kis emekkkk rayto bayekk dako bel 5efene w ma jebo bi kis emekkk ya ebn l 3ohraa kss emek w ks e5takk kss kell l neswen bi 3eltek ya eben ayre , ma btes2l 7olek kif git , ana b2elek , ana gebtek ya er , dekket emek 3al t5t gebet e5erta .

Oh faith thanks for showing us who you are fat ass , gay , and no idc , i can beat your ass irl , have you ever heard about "mma" dumbass ? Gay

You dont have the guts to post a picture because ur a bitch who is a skinny gay fuck

Show us a pic of u gay , #no balls

And idc what you talking about me ing , talk irl u dumbass kid , #gaynoballs

I want it here , fuck you and the members in this group chat , post it HERE ,gay.

And shut up , "also, stop double posting" hahahahha , see below

And u are a dickhead , gaygagaygay muahahahahahaha "also, stop double posting" nigga

I am saying the truth , he is a gay , lol ? And stay out of this thread , how you want me to prove that i am NOT muslim , i am a christian , and sorry korasi , fuck muslims fuck muslims fuck muslims , i'm not a fucking muslim r0fl

You dont have the guts to post a picture because ur a bitch who is a skinny gay fuck , ik you are faith pots , gay , #noballs

Requesting lock and maybe even forum ban?! =-p