A) Lebanon , UTC +02:00

Q) Average time played per day:

A) Easily 10 hours - 13 hours .

Q) When did you join Spawnpk:

A) Summer of 2016

Q) Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining:

A) No

Q) Previous Experience with staff and ranks:

A) I'm a Ex Moderator on another server.

Q) Why do you deserve this rank:

A) I think i deserve the Helper rank because I'm an ex moderator staff member on a server which means I have experience working with the staff team and the server

Q) Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:

A) no i have not and i do not plan on it anytime soon

Q) If answered yes to above, why:

A) N/A

Q) If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:

A) I helped many players on the server and I will definitely continue my hard work for the server, where i help players who pm me.

Q) What would you do if someone was spamming:

A) I have experienced this situation before and my first act would be warning (5 minute mute), but if they continued to spam the mute will be extended

Q) What would you do if someone was using offensive language:

A) In a situation like this it varies a lot it depends on what the person said, and the mood of the staff. However, if the person said something too offensive or racist it would be an automatic mute.

Q) What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member:

A) There are many reasons for a player to insult a staff member it may be a childish act, or a punishment occurred and the player thought it was unfair.

Q) What would you do if someone was flaming a player:

A) flaming mostly happens when someone gets scammed or is getting ragged, so by the time a staff member gets online I will either give a warning or mute them.

Q) What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums:

A) If a player was posting rude comments on Forums i would private message the player warning them to stop, but if they did it again i would wait for a higher rank staff and discuss it with then what would be the best solution. However, if no one is online and the person didn't stop,I will have to take actions "ban" and take to another staff.

Q) What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

A) if a player messaged me about an item dupe I would message Ryan on any communicating application I have (Skype) immediately since he is the only developer we have at the moment.

Q) Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc:

A) This is the first rsps i truly enjoy, I like guns/hunting, and tend to play any sport.

Q) anything else you would like us to know:

A) I really enjoy spawnpk I don't usually pk, but when i joined everyone was great where I got added to a pk cc, pvming was the key to making bank from there I got the gambler scroll.

I'm not sure why you didn't follow the original format? Those 7 questions encompassed everything you've listed here, and would've been much easier to follow.

I haven't seen you help much recently, in help CC nor asking in yell.

Neutral.

You will see me asking on yell and helping people in help cc when i'm online .

Thank you for reading .

I'm not sure why you didn't follow the original format? Those 7 questions encompassed everything you've listed here, and would've been much easier to follow.

I haven't seen you help much recently, in help CC nor asking in yell.

Neutral.

never, jadzz helping everyday and i saw him in game a lot of time , say in yell "need help?feel free to pm me"

and jadzz didn't break the rules. and he good guy,

he deserve helper, lol not helper he deserve mod :D

and i saw him in forums help,

thanks, and Good luck jadzz,

i think u will be staff member.

I asked ramzi if he can close my staff applic and i told him ill make a new one and better then this one .

I've never seen you help anyone and you're barely active in-game...? You only sit on forums and ask people to pm u if they need help and that's it..

NO SUPPORT.

Maybe deffirent timezone cause yesterday i was online and helping people on yell and in help cc ( and you are not in help cc , that's why )

Hey jadzz,

You're a great person overall, but i honestly think you won't fit the staff team at the moment..

Don't worry, you can fix this by:

1. Stopping to flamebait and rage when u die. (Especially in deep wilderness.)

2. Help more in-game. Let the people know you're ready to help. (doesn't mean you have to yell "need help, pm me!" because that's what everyone does, but whenever they get the rank, they struggle with solving issues..

I'll stay Neutral for now. I might change my mind if i think you're ready to become a staff member.

Full feedback and support, jadzz has helped me a lot throughout the game i always see him yelling if any1 needs help.

Good luck bud! Full support

Even though i do like you as a person and you do help out as i have seen, (not as much in-game but more than enough on forums) i have to agree with faith pots. You've got to learn to ignore people and not let them get on your bad side no matter how much they irritate you i as well will remain neutral in this.