Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

--Big Suggestions--

Hey guys ive been playing this server for awhile now and ive started to get bored recently, so Ive been thinking of and asking friends any changes they want to see on this server. So here are a list of suggestions that will make the server more interesting for new and older players.

--BANK--

- Get the search feature in bank working, I've spent too much time looking for items lost in my bank.

- Add Placeholders to help keep your bank neat.

- Bank Pins, I know some people are against adding more pins to this game but another step to keep your bank secure wont hurt anybody espesicaly if it is 100% optional. For those who value their items and time spent on this server.

- Extra Bank space, this may just be me but im running out of space in my bank, so extra space would be nice.

--SETTINGS--

- Ingame Sound/Music

- Quick response, basicaly when somone not on your friends list Pm's you you have to add them to be able to respond/tab key respond. This gets annoying when you get multiple people asking for help and your friends list is full. make it so you can quick respond using the "tab Key" to anyone aslong as they sent a message first regardless of them being on or not on your friends list.

- Time online, Would be found in the star tab and it would display the amount of time spent on server that day and total time spent.

--BOSSES--

- Add Callisto boss, drops of your choice.

- Add Scorpio boss, drops of your choice.

- Add Venenatis boss, drops of your choice.

- Add The Great Olm boss, drops Olmlet pet, Twisted bow, Twisted buckler, Dragon thrownaxe.

- Add tekton boss, drops Elder maul, Dinh's Bulwark, Dragon sword.

- Add Vasa Nistirio boss, Drops Ancestral robe set, kodai wand, Dragon sword.

--NEW ITEMS--

- Ancestral robe set.

- Dragon sword.

- Dragon Hunter Crossbow.

- Dinh's Bulwark.

- Ranger Gloves.

- Rangers Tunic.

- Amulet of the damned.

- Ardounge Cloak 1-4.

- Varrock Armour 1-4.

- Falador Shield 1-4.

- Ancient Mace.

- Zaniks Crossbow.

- Saradomins Blessed Sword.

- Seercull.

- Staff of light.

--WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS--

- Increase accuracy for weapons such as: Dragon dagger, Barrelchest Anchor, Karil's Crossbow, Tzhaar-Ket-Om Zammy Spear(pking) Blood Rune Crossbow. Goliath gloves (when not wielding a weapon)

- Increase Damage for weapons such as: Dragon Thrownaxe, Magic Shortbow (i), Zammy Spear(pking), Goliath gloves (when not wielding a weapon).

- Increase % of which ur tentacle whip will venom.

- Buff Ring of the gods (i), Treasonous Ring (i), Tyraniccal Ring (i).

--PVP--

- Add skin colour changes for people over certain amount of kills (Example 1000 kills green skin)

- Add Optional Tags for highest Killstreak reached (Example: 100 killstreak, "Enforcer" 200 Killstreak "WarChief")

- Increase the amount of money won when killing a player on a killstreak.

- Add increased bm drop when pking as a pure.

--EXTRA--

- Add more achievments easy-hard

- Add clue scrolls from boss drops.

- Add Crazy Archaeologist to V.I.P zone.

- Add more items to the vote shop.

- Add more items to the coin shop.

- Add blood Diamond as a drop for all bosses.(rare)

- Add blood shards ad a drop for all bosses.(rare)

- Add the ability to right click a spell in a spell book and autocast.

- Add more items to the salvage list.

- Add increased amount of tokens droped from mage arena when carying over 500+ 1000+ ect...

- Add Another revenant dragon in a opposite spot to the ones at ::dzone

--For The Compers--

This is for the players who took the time to complete all the achievments and have obtained the completionist cape (red)

Me being one of those players ive realized after i got it ive been afking more and losing intrest in playing the server.

Here is are 2 ideas Me and some players have come up with.

-1- After Obtaining the Red completionist cape , you have the ability to "prestige" which will reset your skills and will open up the ability to fill a new blood perk tree "teir 2" with new perks or enhanced perks, and it will also open up the ability to do Completionist achievments which would be much harder then the regular achievments. after prestiging and filling the new blood tree and doing all the completionist achivements along with getting a total player killcount of 2500 you will have the ability to buy a Completionist cape trimmed which will have the SPARKLES at the bottom and will have 100% customizable colours this cape will have better stats than red comp cape. You will also be rewarded with a title (ex: Maxed) or somthing along those lines.

- The blood perk tree teir 2 would contain items such as blood dagger, blood necklace, Godsword upgrade kits, ect...

-or-

-2- After Obtaining the red completionist cape you have the ability to prestige which will reset your kills/skills/ahceivments/perktree but you will be granted with a title before your name (Ex: PrestigedI ) each time you prestige you blood perks would become more enhanced(example BloodthirstyI perk would grant +2bm instead of +1bm per kill.) except for the ones that effect fights like veng timer max 20 second cool down but in replacement of that because it shouldnt be enhanced would be a new perk. There will be a max of 3 prestiges and at the last prestige you would aquire the Completionist Cape Trimmed which as the sparkles and better stats then regular red comp and is 100% colour customizable.

Anyways guys please give me feedback on this the bad and the good is welcome tell me what you think ive worked a really hard on this, feel free to add on to this in the reply's i would like the server to keep going strong and to show its older players some love and incentive to keep playing even after they max out. :)

Edited by Micro shade4
mistake made

fully agree to this, I give all my support. With added features like this it will help keep player count, and help raise it overall!

Amazing suggestions, full support. One thing, make sure that the 'tier 2' blood fountain tree thing doesn't affect fights too much. I.e you don't want opponents venting every 5 seconds.

Also adding amulets such as Saradomin's whisper/murmur etc would be nice.

Other than that amazing suggestions

Great post I hope one of the owners actually look into the server and add these for once. +1 except the ancient mace I don't wanna be smited lel

Amazing suggestion thread. I agree with most of the items suggested except for the compers list. Just don't like the suggestion. As for everything else bank tabs would be nice so I can stop getting 2 of everything just to keep bank clean. Would like to see a nerf in bm and coins dropped by bosses. GP here is basically spawnable waaaaay toooo much money given out. Also eco reset would be nice on common items such as ags/dwh/statius/abby dagger/primal. Introduce a better way to get nex gear. Ags is 80-100m that's obsurd! I got 10 out of a donator box!! Sure its spawn pk but really need to rethink the eco system.

Good thread, thanks for integrating our collective ideas.

Add under "Extra" that we should be able to set our hp lower than 50. I have no idea what the reasoning for it being restricted is, nor do I see it.

i really like your ideas apart from this one Increase accuracy for weapons such as: Blood Rune Crossbow. It is already accurate as fuck and should not be buffed

It may have been unlucky for me but i hit 5 0's in a row on no armour tested at duel :/

but thank you for your imput and all the support given to this post hoping to see some of these changes soon >.< plssss

i really like your ideas apart from this one Increase accuracy for weapons such as: Blood Rune Crossbow. It is already accurate as fuck and should not be buffed

blood crossbow is horrid tbh

Combat needs to be fixed, this is a pvp server and magic is horribly coded....

Agreed magic is horrid and broken but no one will fix it.

I support very little of this.

BANK: I support the search feature, but am indifferent on all the other ones. I would rather see developer time get put into something else

SETTINGS: I could care less about sounds/music. I listen to my own music while playing. Quick response is fine, time online is fine.

BOSSES: JUST BECAUSE IT EXISTS IN RUNESCAPE LIVE DOES NOT MEAN IT NEEDS TO EXIST IN SPAWNPK. What good would it be to add those 3 wilderness bosses? They would probably drop bad loot or loot people don't need. Also, the other wilderness bosses like Vet'ian and Crazy Archaeologist are almost constantly raided by pkers and non killed commonly. Useless updates that don't merit the development team's effort. Great Olm is a meh from me. If its not in wildy, it's gonna be dictated by people with CRAZY dps gear. So you're basically asking for a boss where the wealthiest players benefit the most. If it's in the wild, that would be dumb because then it would be barraged by teams of pkers. Also, there are already ways of getting those items. Same arguments for the other bosses. They are all meh.

ITEMS: Almost all of these are unnecessary items that you want simply because they are in osrs live. Dragon crossbow? For what, the kbd? Lol sure. Ranger gloves? We already have very similar versions of most of these items. They are unnecessary. The only way you could make them different is by making them slightly stronger, but wtf man. If you keep bringing items that are slightly strogner than the last batch, you are transitioning into OP pvp (which it pretty much is. I hit 80s with dwh in spawnable gear. Pft.) I could pick apart each item here (e.g. the barrelchest mace already does what the ancient mace does...) but I'm just gonna label these as useless items and move on.

ADJUSTMENTS: Some of these are alright, but for the most part they are not really demanded by people. Who the hell wants a goliath glove buff? Unless you buff it until its better than a whip, theres no practical reason to use it. Also improved dds accuracy? Dawg, why? It's damage potential is ridiculous (especially with vigour). No need to buff a this SPAWNABLE weapon.

PVP: These are fine. Indifferent to the skin color.

EXTRA: Too much shit. Don't really care about any of these. At this point it's like you're just adding extra shit in just to have more suggestions. Never does it pop up in my head where I'm like "damn, of all the issues on this server, we need more shit to buy in the coin shop".

COMPERS: 1. I like the idea, but this doesn't seem implementable in a way that isn't overpowered. The blood ring, blood whip, and vengeance upgrades are already pretty significant increases in your pvp abilities. I can only imagine what other buffs could come from this, and from what you listed they sound OP AF.

2. Whatever, as long as its not overpowered and keeps players active.

Pking on the server is OP already, when somone can hit 90 with korasi then follow up with dfs spec. the reason i put those different weapons is to add more variety to pking, not to make them stronger then the ones we got.

The extra section is to add to what we can do on the server, after awhile of pking and multi pking server gets boring. skilling is pointless unless you are going for comp cape so it would be cool to see harder achievments and clue only items just so there more to this then just pking.

I know some of the new raid weapons can already be obtained ingame but it s only through buying them from the blood diamond/shard store or off players.

for compers 1, when i put enhanced perks i meant to put just for the non pvp ones, the pvp perks could be replaced with somthing else.

For the bosses, i simply made a list of bosses doesnt nessesarily mean all of them should be added.- and to give an alternate way to obtain certain items ingame

Thanks for the feedback! feel free to add on or maybe give possible soloutions to some problems you may see in my list of suggestions.

some interesting suggestions m8. Looking foward to how ryan responds to these. Definitely the most eye catching was the banking one. Perhaps even a ::bank command for VIP,Legendary, and staff members. Would be very helpful, and legendary needs some sort of reward, considering they have nothing but weird wings.

i like 1st red comp idea but no thanks on the title. other than that it might be good to do

2nd comp cape idea is ew

Thank you for your suggestions!

I've noted quite a bit of these.

Thanks,

Ryan