Sign in to follow this  
Goobymunch

Goobymunch Helper

ill start this off like another person did, im not very new but im for sure not a pro yet xD, so far every time i have contacted goobymunch for help there has never been anytime where i wait for over 2min to get help. friendly is a huge plus as well, being a noob i have asked some of the most noobish questions possible and there has never been anything but kindness. Goobymunch had all the oppurtunities in the world to say ''you dont know how to open your bank, just leave the server''. but that never happened no matter what the question was. Goobymunch has another huge plus as well, there have been times when i had to ask for help and when i did if i didnt understand the simple answer Goobymunch gave me they didnt get annoyed or upset in anyway instead they responded with a very detailed step by step guide sent straight to my pm. and that right there is probly one of the biggest plus sides because new people like me will need some extreme help from time to time and you dont really want a helper that will get frustrated when we the new people ask the same questions over and over because we cant understand what there saying exactly. Reasons for helper status-controlled anger, very high annoyance controll,friendly,high patience tollerance,very familiar with the server/rules,manners are perfect,very considerate,genorosity is through the roof, There is no doubt Goobymunch will improve your server in several ways. Goobymunch is a true HELPER and deserves that status. ty for reading!

Damn man this means so much when you told me you commented I didn't expect all this haha, thanks anyway ask me anything you like in-game :3

Sylvana has my full support on this, has been helping me and everyone else since day 1. ;)

Probaly showed more support towards other players than most of the current staffmembers (no offense).

Sylvana would definitely be of good help towards the staffmembers.

Full support

i 100% want too see you as a helper. When i first joined nobody helped me out except you, and lowkeyy! if they dont make u a helper then i have no clue what they are doing man. Hope to see you get what you deserve.

Edited by Boredrs
im stupid

Full support from myself towards Gooby's helper application. He is one of the only supporting people around SpawnPk especially towards new players. It has been noticed by alot of members and I along with numerous other players believe he fully deserves the 'Helper' status. Goodluck GOOBYYYY

Big +1 from me, everytime she gets online she wants to help other people and to me that is why she would be perfect for it, hope you get it btw gooby