Sign in to follow this  
Goobymunch

Goobymunch Helper

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Sylvana

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: Netherlands

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-10 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: I've been playing this server for a while now and I have played in the past as well what I really like about the server is that it's always active even in the morning or in the middle of the evening because everybody is from a different country and I really enjoy helping these unique people.

I'm going to be honest here I don't really help a lot in yell other then telling people to join help cc or answer somebody's question, I mainly focus on the help cc and trust me if you're in the help cc I am sure you've seen me there. The reason I help in the help cc mostly is because, the people that need the most help are in the help cc and these are the people I want to help because they need it the most they are the new players and they need the most attention in my opinion.

I'm pretty known among the people in help cc I don't even have to type anything and I already get lots of questions in pm and in the cc, the idea of me applying as a helper came from different people as they asked me why I wasn't a helper or why I wasn't applying to be one so, I thought I would apply since this would help me make it even easier to do the thing that I love which is helping the people of SpawnPK.

I would like to thank you for reading my application if you have any further questions message me in-game or on the forums or simply in the comments here.

-Goobymunch

• Like 1

U r a piece of shit, u got my elemental cb

Jk, lov u. I've been playin this server for 6 days and in all days I saw u at Help cc helpin everyone.

Support from me <3 Manel

I've been playing SpawnPK for ~ 1 month now. Every single day when I log in, I consistently see Sylvana helping other players in the Help CC, providing detailed answers to all questions. She is patient, kind, and always willing to take the extra step.

I believe consistency, dedication and patience are the keys to being a good helper, and Sylvana has obviously mastered all three of those traits, she has helped numerous players over the weeks I've been here, and I'm sure many others will voice the same opinions of support.

To Gooby: I'm glad you finally listened to us and applied, you deserve this 110%.

Keep putting in the good work!

Oh wow, this really means a lot if it wasn't for you guys I would have never applied for helper thanks a lot I hope to see you ingame

Sylvana u might be a fantastic helper on game if i go offline like ours later i come back and find u still onlline and see in chat "if u need help pm me" i would love

that u gone be a helper :)

I usually play for around 10+ hours a day and when I see you online you're constantly helping/ doing giveaways for new players and you're very nice and easy to talk to. +1 From me too.

Girl helped me out a lot, I've quit and gave her my bank, she did her best to get me to stay but this server is full of absolute skum, multiple times I've been killed while pvming and lost 300m + each time. The game is good but the community is shitty, always see kids getting hacked, people just spec and run in the wilderness and you can't pvm without banking every time you get something smh. Gooby is an asset to this game, make her helper. As for me, i'll never come back to this trash. <3

Edited by ukweed
I put guy instead of girl xd

Like I said in the post I mostly help in help cc I left help cc for 2 seconds because I had to change my password and I wanted to be in a private area

when i looked for 5mins in help cc [YOU WERE ONLINE] you were not in fact.

I was online during that too.

She was online for the next hour straight after that.

She just had to step out, life happens.

Goobymunch is definitely a great person and a great helper in game as well. I will be keeping my eye on you (that's a good thing!). Keep doing what you're doing m8.

Spamming the yellchat 247 is a cry for desperation to be noticed, if you were actually qualified for a position it should be handed out accordingly. Application format is another lack of expertise aswell as inexperience for the administration side lmfao.

if you were actually qualified for a position it should be handed out accordingly. I don't see what you mean with that are you saying that people shouldn't apply for staff they should just randomly get the position?

You're saying I am spamming the yell chat but I am using the cap?

Anyway thanks for your feedback I will try my best to improve

He is mad , cause tevin denied his appeal ,

Anw , +1 from me .

If you think i care about being denied from a donator staff you've got another thing coming lmfao. Get your head out of everyone's ass as you're even more desperate than the ::yell spammer with the autotyper who's useless unless they're spamming 247. Shut the fuck up you unemployed dickmunch