Sign in to follow this  
Rise against

Jad / Clan wars + some other suggestions :D

Alright! I've been thinking about some more suggestions to make the game a better place for all.

1. Jad ingame. I know fire capes are spawnable, but its for the fun and for the JAD PET

The main reason i want him ingame is to add another boss to the SAFE-ZONE

- Potentional drops : fire cape(evry time), coins, blood diamonds, donator tickets, a lava partyhat (??) and the pet.

- Ive been thinking about a bonus for the jad pet: I tought about when you got a jad pet following you, your dfs will do 2x the spec.

2. CLAN WARS area. The main reason for this idea is the so many cc's ingame.

So with clan wars, we should be able to have 'NON-RETURN' wars. Definitly to see who is the best ;)

3. Ingame sounds, some guys have been asking for it. Idk if its possible to code it tho.

4. Maybe a cashstack that can add up to 5000M instead of the classic 2147m. I dont know you opinions about this guys, but imo, since there is alot of cash been dropped and if you take it all with your Yoshi and you reached the limit... it stays on the ground.. So that could be solved easly by this way :)

5. A statue for me.

Give me some feedback guys!

#MakeSpawnPkGreat

5th suggestion.. naaaaaaaaaaaaaah u trippin,

4th suggestion: is kinda ponintless cause of bags,

3rd suggestion: is aight, I support that.

2nd suggestion: clan wars should totaly be added ingame.

1st suggestion: it might be good, maybe remove all firecapes and make it unspawnable, but make jad littlebit easier to kill, maybe like 1 wave which is bit hard but not to? and yeah it could drop jad pet, which would be DOPE! and lava partyhat tho :P

-There should be another boss that is like in a safe instance or non wild since there aren't many compared to the amount of wild bosses

-Maybe a fun-pk area to test out weapons and outfits

-Option to choose for Boss slayer task in wild and non wild tasks

Jad I wouldn't mind but instead of Fire Capes it could be kiln capes so at least it wouldn't be a spawnable drop (although it's not a very expensive one, Jad is pretty easy assuming it's coded properly so that people will be able to recognize when to use which prayer). Coins/tickets sure, diamonds as an uncommon or somewhat rare drop why not. A Lava Partyhat sounds pretty tacky to me honestly so i'm not really a fan of it. The pet I like if it's a relatively rare drop rate but as opposed to your suggestion for an effect I think making DFS spec only 15 seconds or 20 seconds instead of 30 seconds for a recharge would be a better idea than making it hit double.

What 'so many CCs' are you talking about? There's like 1-2 and generally they don't last over a week. If it was different I would say yes but generally there's no need for clan wars on servers unless they have a large clan base which isn't the case here. That and i've been on servers where they attempted to add it and if they want to do it properly with all rules, maps, and bug free it's a fuck ton of work. I just think all of that work would be pointless for a few small short term multi cc's on here until things change. Multi CCs fighting in the wilderness is one of the few remaining causes of activity and if this were added that would change in a negative way. This could also negatively effect developing/new CCs as one of the few advantages they have when generally having fewer members is they don't risk and can return for much longer without fear of losing items, as more experienced ones generally have superior numbers and better gear but will eventually leave or be cleared if they die for enough risk or fear losing it. If clan wars were added they'd no longer be risking it and it would be completely a numbers game with superior gear dominating newer clans who do not yet have it.

Ingame sounds would be a small thing somewhat unnoticed to most people but it'd also be a nice thing to have just for some realism. If it's able to be done easily I say why not, but it certainly should not be high priority.

Max cash is fine as it is IMO, excess cash is why we have bags. I've also experienced pretty much constant cash drops of 2\4\6m every minute or less and even then it takes well over an hour to hit max cash. If there were a bigger issue with cash stacks constantly reaching max this may be a better idea but I think it's pointless at the moment.

I know the statue thing is probably sarcastic but I know some servers often allow each staff member to pick a custom item and the owner will create it for them and it's generally untradeable and only given to that staff member. Could be something for Ryan to do in the future either for all staff or those who go above and beyond.

5th suggestion.. naaaaaaaaaaaaaah u trippin,

4th suggestion: is kinda ponintless cause of bags,

Thanks for feedback :)

Bruh i swear suggestion 5 gotta be there... :D

And about 4, its when you are pvming with a yoshi so your stack isnt maxed 247... :P