Sign in to follow this  
raynight

job of ranks :)

hello.

players should know what the staff member can do of punishied,

like the helper can only mute and jail,moderator can banned...

for know what the staff member can do of punishing

maybe they stop scamming .

and thx

nightray2/raynight.

im right.

all i need to know what the difrfernt of super mod and regular mod :D .

I'm guessing.

Super mod's have have the power to overrule mod's decisions.

And they have a cooler icon i guess.

Not sure tbh

jack will become super mod after solve 4-5 issues i think or like that

but he will become after a litle of time.

As an retired staff member, i can let you know that the staff team works as a family. if there is a mistake that is made, we'll be told. As far as commands go, helpers can help with most situations. They cannot ban or ip.

Why would it deter people from scamming if they knew which staff members could do what? If they scam in all likelihood they will be banned, it doesn't really matter which staff members are or are not capable of doing so. Everyone mod+ can do pretty much the same thing. Nick, Ryan, and Ramzi have some extra commands, that's about it. There are 0 helpers at the moment as i'm not counting Serge who has not played for 6 months yet is somehow still ranked but even when we had helpers they were capable of just about everything but banning people. On just about any server it's the same staff hierarchy and same powers although some ranks may have different names so it's nothing new at all really.

Why would it deter people from scamming if they knew which staff members could do what? If they scam in all likelihood they will be banned, it doesn't really matter which staff members are or are not capable of doing so. Everyone mod+ can do pretty much the same thing. Nick, Ryan, and Ramzi have some extra commands, that's about it. There are 0 helpers at the moment as i'm not counting Serge who has not played for 6 months yet is somehow still ranked but even when we had helpers they were capable of just about everything but banning people. On just about any server it's the same staff hierarchy and same powers although some ranks may have different names so it's nothing new at all really.

I agree with this completely, sounds like staff works together and all ranks are aware of all situations, therefore whatever the proper punishment may be it will certainly be enforced by a staff member with those rights.