Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Mia Support Application

1. Desired staff position: Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Mia

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Ohio

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-12

6. Why you should receive the position: Why do i deserve this position? i don't deserve it more than anyone else who may be going for this position, i do not think i am doing something better than they are, but one thing i can say is that i have the proper knowledge, i have been a staff member on many different servers many times.

I am a very dedicated person, even thought i can sometimes be less active because of work i still try to do my best and show dedication towards the staff team and SpawnPK. I know that if i were to get this position i would dedicated all/most of my free time towards SpawnPK as I currently do.

Besides that, I am quite well known in the community and i'm always willing to reach out a helping hand to anyone that may need it i am very kind to all players, while i can have laughs with other players of the community i can be very serious and strict if the situation at hand requires that.

I remember you were a real big headache to everyone back when you first started, so I mean it doesn't really help you out. Constantly flaming, degrading peoples self esteem, and just being a plain dick(with very bad grammar.)

I also don't hold peoples history against them that much as people can change, but you, you are a pretty solid example of improvement. I really hope its not like you fixed yourself up and have two faces now, but i'd like to think your a better person. Your attitude is now good, and you help plenty of people around that i can see in the forums and shoutbox. Aside from that, you don't overwhelm new people about helping them like jadzz does, so bravo on your part!

Have not seen a good candidate for staff in a while, if shes(i hope, correct me if i'm wrong) this active in the forums, i can only imagine ingame. Hope you get the spot Mia :)

I remember you were a real big headache to everyone back when you first started, so I mean it doesn't really help you out. Constantly flaming, degrading peoples self esteem, and just being a plain dick(with very bad grammar.)

I also don't hold peoples history against them that much as people can change, but you, you are a pretty solid example of improvement. I really hope its not like you fixed yourself up and have two faces now, but i'd like to think your a better person. Your attitude is now good, and you help plenty of people around that i can see in the forums and shoutbox. Aside from that, you don't overwhelm new people about helping them like jadzz does, so bravo on your part!

Have not seen a good candidate for staff in a while, if shes(i hope, correct me if i'm wrong) this active in the forums, i can only imagine ingame. Hope you get the spot Mia :)

Thank you kellatha i respect your opinion. , Yea i used to flame a bit when i started , Now i'm a different person. , I changed alot in 4 months.

Maybe you don't see me ingame because we might have different timezone.

Anyway thanks for your support! Appreciate that Alot.

You are a good person and you always help me when i have some question. Thanks to your videos i know more about pking and i have a good time wathing them.

I hope you become a staff because you deserve that.

-1 rep, constantly flaming and being disrespectful on the server.

No support.

Instead saying constantly flaming and being disrespectful on the server , You can say i'm not going to SUPPORT You because you didn't support me and that's it.

no support in - game

u only support on forums

Good Luck for be helper

Can't stop laughing :D , You're banned ingame how you wanna see me helping people?

Thanks tho.

and to madgesty:you dont even try to help lol you just going for staff because of the power you have then stop trying to make guys bad lol.

Pretty sure that's the job of being a helper? Helping those who have to deal with idiots like yourselves. Good luck Mia, just gonna put all this behind me and move on.

mia:Yesterday u asked me bullshit question , and you said u wanna tell ramzi? because i answered NO? go kys.

Helllll nooooooooooo , u flammed me .

I'll stay neutral, never seen you ingame, heard some bad things about you but haven't witnessed myself so staying neutral, will change if I notice you helping ingame. Goodluck all the same :)

mia:Yesterday u asked me bullshit question , and you said u wanna tell ramzi? because i answered NO? go kys.

Helllll nooooooooooo , u flammed me .

Pictures or it didnt happen lol.

Hello Mia,

I've some positive and negative feedbacks for you.

Positive= Active in-game and forums and helps out quite often.

Negative= You rage alot. Try to stay calm and everything wil be aight. ;)

Thanks for your feedback guys :^)

I respect all of your opinions!

Pictures or it didnt happen lol.

go check "jadzz staff application" and u will see .

Edited by jadzzzz

From a helping perspective, mia is great. Goes the extra mile by contacting staff, etc for other players. Attitude and reacting to negativity needs work tho. Overall, i can say +1

From a helping perspective, mia is great. Goes the extra mile by contacting staff, etc for other players. Attitude and reacting to negativity needs work tho. Overall, i can say +1

Thanks hades, Trying to fix my negativity day by day.

u quit / come back randomly

because you are a random

Thanks for the support , Taking break is allowed tho.

at first you dont even log in anymore,stop posting shit in fourms like on my staff app "this is a joke this can be closed" child.. you would be placed on a list (if we would do a list) whos most hate over me lmfao place 1 probs because you talk so much shit ingame and on fourms lmfao it is basically useless to even talk to you over fourms because if someone talks to you you probs just gonna say when you mad "Kill yourself random i dont know who the fucking hell you are" in other server's you ain't even Abit known and you saying we are randoms (me,ti,wheelchairm8) and other's you called randoms even slimy k0 is more loved then you lmfao and that is complet Retard and shit for you :) stop trying to talk shit pjxr,pjer,pj3r :) Retard lmfao you talking useless and dumb shit sometimes (more time then me probs) like this happend 2016 befor new year i think "kill me in veng pk and I'll brid you" posted killpic and then you logged off 4ever so stop posting shit in fourms lmfao and ingame stop saying to guys "random" when you mad kk,gl on staff mia lel i have no Chance anymore since im perm muted lellelele

I have no idea why you hate me that much! , I dont' flame ingame? all i do is help people + Risk fight.

Damn hater.