Sign in to follow this  
3rd age 12

Looking to join or apply to a singles clan

ay, im 3rd age 12 and i've been playin rs for about 6-7 years and i just joined this server, heard about it from a mate on osscape. I've been in the singles community for 3-4 years, and I think i'm somewhat experienced with what i do.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAMTVf2hr0dCSW3EUoDzxQ

^ my old channel(not trying to promote, sorry if its taken as promotion is not meant as promotion)

I work well with other players and lookin forward to meeting the players on a new server :]

under the conturary I used to play computer games when I was 5 6 and I could even ride a dirt bike when I was 3. it all depends how you were brought up

stopstopstop you Play rs when you were 5-6 ok lmfao thats in my eyes complet impossible. because with at 5-6 you bascially learn how to write with your Hand a big A a big B etc lmfao.

I started runescape when I was 2, and maxed out my account when I was 7

stopstopstop you Play rs when you were 5-6 ok lmfao thats in my eyes complet impossible. because with at 5-6 you bascially learn how to write with your Hand a big A a big B etc lmfao.

idk if youre like the cancer on this forum, but don't reply if you can't read what i said

wouldnt bother doesn't share loots, seems like a child.

Edited by shan
spelling mistake xd

ay, im 3rd age 12 and i've been playin rs for about 6-7 years and i just joined this server, heard about it from a mate on osscape. I've been in the singles community for 3-4 years, and I think i'm somewhat experienced with what i do.

^ my old channel(not trying to promote, sorry if its taken as promotion is not meant as promotion)

I work well with other players and lookin forward to meeting the players on a new server :]

What was your Os-Scape name m8?

hahahahaha po you started rs today and you maxed yday thats a joke c.u if you find the word i hide in here i give you arcane in spk urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrareurrrrrrrreeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeerererererere

I found the word, arcane loc? spasmoid

Join bully-squad.

they are really good. ;)