Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Runex: Economy Server

Hello, SpawnPK!

Over the past few months we've been actively developing a new Economy RSPS named "Runex". This server uses a similar engine to SpawnPK, and will have a lot of noticeable features that you may be familiar with. The server was released last night, and it looks like a lot of people are already discussing it, so I figured it'd be best to make an official topic and reduce any confusion.

To play, simply visit: http://www.runex.io

But before you start, take a look at some of these Q&A points:

Is this good news for SpawnPK?

Absolutely! Updates on SpawnPK will continue as usual, if not better! Most Runex features are compatible and will be able to be plugged into SPK, but we will be careful picking which ones.

We also have a great friend of mine, Nate, as a second developer on Runex who might also be working with us on SpawnPK in the near future. This would mean more frequent updates for everyone!

Will my ranks (donator, etc.) be transferred on Runex as well?

No, they will not. Runex is a separate server, and all player related information/data will remain separate along with it.

Can we talk about Runex on SPK?

Yes, but transferring items between servers will not be allowed! Please read below for more information.

Can I transfer SPK items/gold to Runex with other players, or vice versa?

No, unfortunately we will not be allowing this. As stated above, the server is separate, and the process of transferring could lead to a lot of scamming related issues.

Will SpawnPK staff be Runex staff as well?

Some SPK staff were recruited for Runex staff, but not all. The ranks are not necessarily linked, so if a staff member is promoted on one server, they will not receive the promotion on the other server unless it was earned individually. Also, please refrain from asking staff SpawnPK questions while on Runex (and vice versa)!

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

ik u mean good, but ur gonna split the playerbase which isnt high enough imo to be done.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

ik u mean good, but ur gonna split the playerbase which isnt high enough imo to be done.

You can AFK train on Runex while playing SpawnPK at the same time! But to be frank, I disagree. I don't think it will split the playerbase very much, and if anything, there will be synergism.

I appreciate your concern though, and if the result turns out negative, we'll work diligently to sort it out and come out stronger.

• Thanks 1

You can AFK train on Runex while playing SpawnPK at the same time! But to be frank, I disagree. I don't think it will split the playerbase very much, and if anything, there will be synergism.

I appreciate your concern though, and if the result turns out negative, we'll work diligently to sort it out and come out stronger.

alright thats fine. ive seen people on soulsplit complain about the same thing whenever they kept adding new servers. and they had a larger playerbase than ours. just as long as you keep attention it should be fine. maybe ill try out runex now.

• Haha 1

alright thats fine. ive seen people on soulsplit complain about the same thing whenever they kept adding new servers. and they had a larger playerbase than ours. just as long as you keep attention it should be fine. maybe ill try out runex now.

The difference with SS's scenario is that they released two different main/eco servers. Meanwhile, SpawnPK and Runex are polarized genres, and for the most part satisfy different aspects of gameplay. If you have a taste for both eco servers and spawn/pk servers, you'll most likely be playing both rather than just one.

On top of that, new Runex players who did not know about SpawnPK may come and visit us over here as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on!

• Like 1

Will punishments on SPK transfer to Runex, or depending on the severity?

I dont want to have to deal with some convicts of spk in the new eco server, no need for bad influences.

night ray 2

man someone stole my account and made my name in that server ! the fuck is that?

i did that hahaha

man someone stole my account and made my name in that server ! the fuck is that?

im stole ur account in runex hahaha

Will punishments on SPK transfer to Runex, or depending on the severity?

I dont want to have to deal with some convicts of spk in the new eco server, no need for bad influences.

No they will not transfer over , everyone is free to play.

night ray 2

i did that hahaha

im stole ur account in runex hahaha

i did that hahaha

can u stop that ? Damn .

I cant dl it every time I do it downloads the server aand when I put it through WinRAR but the client doesn't show up

I cant dl it every time I do it downloads the server aand when I put it through WinRAR but the client doesn't show up

Right click it> Open it with > Java

I just want to say, Ryan and Ramzi you guys outdid yourselves with runex! I Absolutely love it.