Sign in to follow this  
tad947

A Simple Moneymaking Guide for Newbies.

New to the server and not exactly sure how to start making money? hopfully this will help.

Step 1) VOTE! use ::vote and vote for the server for 3 vote tickets that you can sell to players. This is a quick way to get starter cash and to help the server you're playing on grow!

Step 2) Pick your poison; PvP, PvM, or skilling.

PVP - now that you have some starting cash you can either choose to save it or buy a PvP item with it. I myself suggest an Abyssal dagger. It can hit 700s and it a cheap viable starting spec weapon. Each time you get a kill you gain 1 PK point. After pking for a while you can sell these PK points for 10m ea by goign to the pk shop and buying the tickets, then selling them to players. Also if you're collecting bounty emblems (i myself suggest to get to t2-3 then save them) I suggest you spend then on the bounty item "bounty cape" which sells for 2-2.5b!

PVM - With your starting cash you can now buy a rapier for 100-125m. Once you get this there are two main ways you can make money. First, camp revenants for cash & their infamous drop, the PvP box (which sells for 3B a box) these boxes drop more often then your other choice. That other choice is the Barrelchest boss. Try your luck here and you can get the Maul drop or Cannon drop, which sell for 15B each! even if you don't strike gold, the cash, PKP, and donator ticket drops add up for a sizable ammount of cash.

Skilling - The only skill you can currently skill with is one, Slayer (which sucks in my opinion..) and two, Thieving! with thieving you can make up to 850k per steal which adds up to a lot of money. you can do this by stealing from the stalls next to the bank at ::home.

Step 3) now that you've make a nice ammount of cash, spend it and enjoy the server =)

and dont forget to ::vote if you want the server to continue to grow!!!

Pretty basic guide, but helpful non the less.

Yeah that was my aim! I know some new players can get frustrated with having to Dds vs claws/ags/korasi's all the time haha