Sign in to follow this  
Ambition

Ambition taking over

Hello everyone,it has been a while since i played a RSPS,i hope i wont see too much shit. Here is my introduction,

my name is Sammy or Sam,whatever floats your boat,i am 20 years old,i am from Lithuania,but now i live in Germany (for more than a year now).

I have played a lot of RSPS servers in my life since i was 12,so i have seen a lot of good and bad. Ugh what else.. i used to be a designer with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator,but since 2015 i haven't touched any of those,sadly...

Now some things that I think you should know about me and how i work in these servers. I have way too many suggestions,i like new things,but not *Dark glowing with fires dragon wing scimitar* things.. ugh,i have been Forum moderator,in-game moderator,administrator and so on,BUT i don't want to make any dark minded people think that i will be grinding my ass for a rank,i mostly came here to spend my time in forums,looking at some random shit and spawning good looking stuff in game and if possible play as a MM.

So yeah,i think that is all i can think of right now,but if you have any questions feel free to ask

P.S. One thing i immediately noticed - where are the icons by the side of name (for ranked people) such as crowns and stuff like that. and text shadow is way too big *1px 1px 7px* is plenty *1px 1px 10px* a bit too much ;)

hello sam , welcome to the server , if you have any question or help with pc , pm me . my ing-name is jadzz

have fun!

hello sam , welcome to the server , if you have any question or help with pc , pm me . my ing-name is jadzz

have fun!

Thanks,but i don't really need help

welcome to the server, no1 likes staff hunters or people who brag about the past.

who hasnt been a mod on a rsps there are thousands of rsps's.

if you are offered help be gracious...

i hope u enjoy playing spawnPK

welcome to the server, no1 likes staff hunters or people who brag about the past.

who hasnt been a mod on a rsps there are thousands of rsps's.

if you are offered help be gracious...

i hope u enjoy playing spawnPK

not gonna waste my time talking to you