Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[Rollback] Duplication glitch on 12/8/2016

Unfortunately there was an item duplication glitch that was exploited throughout the duration of December 8th. This bug was not possible until today, and after scanning the game logs, we can safely assume that it didn't occur until this date. The rollback will be issued to December 7th, 2016 11:46PM EST.

Due to lack of precaution on my part, we are not able to recover a synchronized rollback of the marketplace, and the entire market will therefore have to be wiped. This is certainly not the ideal situation, but it's all that we can do at this point.

Information about the rollback:

• Your character will be rolled back to how it was on December 7th, 2016 11:46 PM EST.
  • If you donated during the rollback period, the bonds should be added to your account within a few hours.
  • Everything else, besides donations and eligible market listings, are not eligible for a refund.

If you submit a recovery request, we can verify logs and refund any legitimate items you had listed on the marketplace before the rollback.

How market listings can be refunded:

• Your market listing must have been placed before December 7th, 2016 11:46 PM EST.
  • It must have not been sold/claimed or cancelled until December 7th, 2016 11:46 PM EST.
  • You can post the recovery form on this forum topic here: http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4520

Looking ahead:

• The best we can do is move forward. On the bright side, brand new content updates are on the way!
  • The latest update will be released tomorrow including: new weapons, bosses, and a christmas event!
  • We will be planning out reasonable compensation for this major inconvenience, that will most likely also be included in tomorrow's update.

Guys I understand your frustration about losing some bank you've made today. But remember, the game isn't going anywhere and hopefully neither are you so there's time to still make it all about and then some! It's not always about the pixels, sometimes it is about just playing the game and having a good time. Don't get caught up so much in the pixels, sheesh I pk with a bronze scimmy and gmaul half the time and im quite happy. My point is, don't stress, don't overreact. Ill be donating sometime next week and when I do I will do a giveaway to cheer you guys up. Stay cool guys :cool:

- World Peace.

idk how ill recover from the loss of the bcp and kiln cape i picked up off the ground in the past half hour since i just logged in and went to sleep before 11:46 pm est last night, but i guess its time to rebuild and move on :'(

idk how ill recover from the loss of the bcp and kiln cape i picked up off the ground in the past half hour since i just logged in and went to sleep before 11:46 pm est last night, but i guess its time to rebuild and move on :'(

Wow you so rich... I wish I had bcp maybe once you made bank again you could help me get money's and I too can be rich like you were.

I feel you brother. gl in the tough rebuilding times!

Straight bullshit honestly i just got fucking comp cape and this shit happens.

it's extremely comforting to know that bug abuse is taken care of right away. Thank you for the fix; I got scared at first because I lost a bond but I am not worried at all anymore because of the recovery form. Thank you for doing your jobs well!

I'm a noob and pked like 10b today and I was so happy. Then some assholes had to dupe and i lost it all........

i feel ya same lol.... and i lost a 32 ks....

hey, i had donated, got a $5 bond, got a rares chest and got a barrelchest maul, then put it in shops last night and now its gone :x

also pked a chaotic rapier,ring of vigour, on "cmb" and they are gone too

Edited by cmb1994

gg my bank. gg donator rank. gg skills fuck this server. too much time waste and you ryan you just did shit thing.

ive lost my 13b in items. and i lost my donator rank which i bought for 175 vote points.

today was a funny day :x

Ohh it's Tamilz, I have heard you begged on fatality for rank in #PH.

That's pretty funny tbh LOL, Tevas probably made you pay tokens 2 join LOOOOOOOL OMFGGGG@!@!@!@.

Oye, didn't you die two days ago @ Edgeville? Nice nap after 10 minutes xoxo

#Bully-Squad

Edited by Legend Z7

Ohh it's Tamilz, I have heard you begged on fatality for rank in #PH.

That's pretty funny tbh LOL, Tevas probably made you pay tokens 2 join LOOOOOOOL OMFGGGG@!@!@!@.

Oye, didn't you die two days ago @ Edgeville? Nice nap after 10 minutes xoxo

#Bully-Squad

lo0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

get smoked slave