Ryan

[December 8th, 2016] Market sale listings recovery format

Hey, guys!

We've gone through the second round of submitted requests and properly verified each claim through the game logs. I've listed the new handled players (it should be all of you who haven't been handled yet) and added the items that were recovered in parenthesis.

Only eligible items were refunded, so if some of your mentioned items are not included, it most likely means they were not eligible for various possible reasons.

Use Ctrl+F to search the page for your name via web browser!

- Shahiro (No eligible items)

- Truebadass (stat platebody and legs)

- Kgb (trident of the swamp)

- Funny stuff (divine, 3 tanzanite, 3 bp)

- Kornholi00 (vesta legs, 1.4k dbows, 3rd age bow)

- Boerteum (light infinity top, boxing gloves)

- Snusken (1 statius body, santa hat)

- 963214785 (No eligible items)

- Tokei ito (tsotd, 650 d tix, chaotic long)

- Broken (dwh, divine, black h'ween)

- Noragami (divine, ele staff)

- Mourinho (bucket helm, 3rd age robe top, black h'ween, primal maul, 3 primal 2h, 3 vesta top, divine)

- Wong way (necklace of angusih)

- Prblms (No eligible items)

- Exorcist (gnome scarf, 27 spec restores)

- Nopid (No eligible items)

- Lady garuda (trident of the seas)

- Fonzi (torva legs, red swifts, $5 bond, morrigan coif)

- Destroy me (292 blood money, 26 spec restores)

- Endling (eternal glory)

- itls pvm (No eligible items)

- Nacholimey (4 torva plates, 3 enchanted phats, 7 enchanted h'weens, 5 celestials)

- Combohits (1029 dbones, bc war axe, tanzanite helm, 2 tent whips)

- You mad sis and Desoxxyn (4 ele c'bows, 3 ele staves, 28 vigours, scythe, 28 bring (i), 4 fury (or), 2 eternal glories, 4 occult) (items added to Desoxxyn)

- Uraz (blue phat, 3 tanzanites, zanik crate, black slayer helm, dracula tonic, ghost tonic, 22 fury (or))

- Fodrizzle ($5 bond, gas mask, 111 dbones, zamorak robe top and bottom)

- Snazzy (crate)

1. IGN (In game username): kodak1k

2. Items that were listed for sale: 2 vesta sets ele cbow 1k+ blood money

3. Estimated time they were listed: 24-26 hrs

Edited by kodak1k

1. IGN (In game username): URAZ

2. i actually forgot to claim my 20 blowpipes that i had in the marketplace aswell.

3. Estimated time they were listed:

in the rollback process i also lost a zulra pet , i cant remember what else i lost, but i know its quite a lot of items..

1. IGN (In game username): cmb/cmb1994

2. Items that were listed for sale:chaotic rapier, barrelchest maul, ring of vigour

3. Estimated time they were listed:in the afternoon, same day as rollback

1. IGN (In game username): 2 3

2. Items that were listed for sale: Many of items, I need at least my Prize Key.

3. Estimated time they were listed: I have not loged for like a weak, So I'm not sure.

IGN (In game username): uraz

2. Items that were listed for sale: there were some blowpipes i still didnt get back. i believe i had around 10 or 20, i also had some stuff on my other account called (story) inside the market

3. Estimated time they were listed: withtin the timeframe that the rollback happened.

1. IGN (In game username): thekilla 121

2. Items that were listed for sale:i dont remember exactly but had some dragon bones some donator tickets but i do remember i had a divine up for sale not worried about anything else if i can get that back tbh. i do think i had heavy balista and p rapier up for sale too but honestly i cant remember so idk what to do about that if you cant find out some how then im cool whatever just want my divine lol bank was lost 4sure

3. Estimated time they were listed: they were up for a while. i put up when i left for vacation like a week ago but i dont remember exact date..

Edited by thekilla 121

IGN (In game username): story

2. Items that were listed for sale: i believe it was around 20 blowpipes, there were a few more item i just cant think of it.. if u guys know what else it couldve been just bring it to my account please. i mightve had a green serp pet inside my sale thing too.

3. Estimated time they were listed:when rollback happened

Edited by uraz

Sorry for the wait, guys!

We've gone through the third round of submitted requests and properly verified each claim through the game logs. I've listed the new handled players (it should be all of you who haven't been handled yet) and added the items that were recovered in parenthesis.

Only eligible items were refunded, so if some of your mentioned items are not included, it most likely means they were not eligible for various possible reasons.

Handled players:

- Kodak1 (No eligible items)

- Uraz (x10 toxic blowpipes)

- Cmb/Cmb1994 (x2 chaotic rapiers, x1 bc maul)

- 2 3 (Prize key)

- Thekilla 121 (239 dbones)

Thought i'd post this since he doesn't use forums often.

http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4703

1. IGN (In game username): Nanna Pat

2. Items that were listed for sale: Blood Diamond

3. Estimated time they were listed: N/a

Maybe he got a refund already but he wasn't mentioned in any of Ryan's posts and he doesn't use forums often so I doubt it unless it was handled ingame entirely