Ryan

[December 8th, 2016] Market sale listings recovery format

1. IGN (In game username): KRONHOLI00

2. Items that were listed for sale: x2 blue p hats, vesta legs, 1k + dragon bones, 3rd bow can't remember 1 or 2, and i think was 37 or 34 blood daimonds.

3. Estimated time they were listed: I can't remember when i listed it.. but its gone..

1. IGN (In game username): Boerteum

2. Items that were listed for sale: light infinity robe, boxing gloves, the rest I dont know exactly but there were a few items... something like 2b total

3. Estimated time they were listed: infinity robe 3 days and the rest for a while

Edited by boerteum

in game name: snusken

items that were listed for sale: 2 statius platebodies, 99 or 199 blood money, santa hat, bc sword

estimated time the were listed: 2 days ago, roughly.

extra: lost around 6 99's while doing skilling and lost full ability tree. brought around 4k blood money to finish the perks, but got resetted. also got 20 blood diamonds back, but nothing of the other stuff.

1. IGN (In game username): 963214785

2. Items that were listed for sale: I had x3 ags listed for sale aswell with some other items, can't remember. Also before i went to bed my friend gave me tanzenite helm, blowpipe x2, couple of ags's, ring of vigour and some other stuff but it's gone aswell? My first thought was that my friend hacked me but when i asked he said that there was a rollback? (No, we don't share accounts.)

3. Estimated time they were listed: Before i went to bed, maybe around 22:00 swedish time!

(ADD) - I did only list the ags's for sale, but my other items are gone aswell? (What he gave me after winning big stakes) . - Name of the giver "Krantzix"

1. IGN (In game username): Tokei ito

2. Items that were listed for sale: Toxic staff of the dead, 650 donator tickets9 which was sold after roll back, but I lost money of that), chaotic longsword

3. Estimated time they were listed: Maybe 3 days before roll back, chaotic longsword( 6days, maybe)

1. IGN (In game username): broken

2. Items that were listed for sale: dwh, divine, black h ween mask 3rd bow and some other items.

3. Estimated time they were listed: im not sure. i put then in when i went to sleep and those items were sold when i came back next day from work.

Edited by broken

1.Noragami

2. Divine & Elemental Staff-- Which in return sold and I purchased a korasi but still had remaining cash left over

3.I had them listed on and off for a couple days but they sold before this time period of roll back I think

1. IGN (In game username): Mourinho

2. Items that were listed for sale: had alot of items for sale, forgotten a few and lost cash from items sold due to rollback, plus the items were in the market for a long time.

- Bucket Helm

- 3rd Age Robe top

- Black Hween

- Blowpipe

- 2 primal rapiers

- 9 primal tops

- 9 primal legs

- Around 6 vesta tops and maybe legs

- 1 or 2 Divines

- Maybe a rasi, would have to check for me @!@!

Pretty sure there were a few other items, lost alot as had items in the market for a long time.

3. Estimated time they were listed: Top half were in the market at the time, most of the others were sold but were in the market for a while so I lost the cash and items.

1. IGN (In game username): Wong way

2. Items that were listed for sale:Necklace of Anguish (5-7b?) not sure as i kept changing the prices around that

3. Estimated time they were listed:7/12/17 - Not sure but around 6-9gmt? not sure

1. IGN (In game username): Exorcist

2. Items that were listed for sale: Divine spirit shield ( given by faith pots for a hns), gnome scarf, adamant platelegs (g), adamant platebody (g), special restore (27), arma chest plate, arma platelegs.

3. Estimated time they were listed: 4:30pm central time (december 7th)

Edited by Exorcist

1. IGN (In game username): Nopid

2. Items that were listed for sale: i am not too sure once i had korasi and dwh and the other time i had something less so i cannot really remember

3. Estimated time they were listed: as i said not too sure

1. IGN (In game username): Lady Garuda

2. Items that were listed for sale: Tridant of seas, bracelet of anguish (got drop from Gorilla) and a few other things but i dont remember lol (Some pets and random items)

3. Estimated time they were listed: Some were listed on Wednesday, Brace was listed Thursday around 10-11pm EST?

1. IGN (In game username): Fonzi

2. Items that were listed for sale: Torva Platelegs, swift gloves (red), $5 Bond, Morrigan's hood,

3. Estimated time they were listed: On December 4th or 5th I believe. Torva legs sold yesterday to Nacholimey for 776 100M bags but they got taken out of my bank

1. IGN: Destroy Me

2. Items that were listed for sale: Blood Money (350+, unsure of the specific amount, character logs would be accurate), as well as Special Restores (4) (Again, unsure of specific amount, but character logs would be accurate).

3. Estimated time they were listed: I have a series of BM transactions, I believe the ones on December 7th were multiple trades that increased in quantity (flips), so I lost my accrued income as well. Special Restores were listed at 14,999,999 each.

NOTE:

I am unsure if refunds are being issued for purchased items as well, but checking my character logs should show the trades that occurred within that specific time frame (I believe there was an AGS and Serpentine Helmet, amongst other things, involved as well).

Thank you for clearing this up, hoping to get back to the financial state I was in before this mess happened.

Edited by Destroy Me

1. IGN (In game username): Endling

2. Items that were listed for sale: Amulet of Eternal Glory (100% sure), Bounty Cape, BCP & Tassets (Not 100% sure)

3. Estimated time they were listed: December 7th

Also I am 100% certain I'm missing a degraded vestas body and legs as well as a chaotic rapier that were in my inventory last night and are now missing.

1. IGN (In game username): ilts_pvm

2. Items that were listed for sale: I'm pretty sure I had a korasi for sale for like 190 bags at that time.

3. Estimated time they were listed: 07.12.2016

1. IGN (In game username): nacho limey

2. Items that were listed for sale: x3 enchanted phats, x3 torva plate bodys, x5 cele yoshis and x6-7 enchatanted h'weens

3. Estimated time they were listed: since the 2nd day of the update

Edited by nacho limey
forgot hweens

1. IGN (In game username): combohits

2. Items that were listed for sale:1k d bones, bc axe, and tanzanite helm, tent whip and i think thats it

3. Estimated time they were listed:bones and whip like 4 days ago and bc axe and helm changed the price on the 7th

1. IGN (In game username): You mad sis AND desoxxyn

2. Items that were listed for sale: Well fuck! I was selling items on x2 accounts. And i have a chicken brain. So I cant promise everything is 100% correct. and I dont remember witch of the account i lose the items on! FUCK! I lost 3-4 Elementral crossbows, about 3 Elemental staffs, x28 ring if vigours. I belive 5-8 ele pets. 27-28 Berserker rings (i) probably 100+ regular zerker rings. 2-3 FURY (OR), 4-5 Amulet of enternal glory, and about 3 occult necklases. 1 ring of suffering. 1 scythe... Aswell as over 1k blood money ( dont remember if they was sold or not)

3. Estimated time they were listed: Day before rollback? Logged in next day if i remember correcly. and my items were gone.

Edited by you mad sis
added forgotten items.

1. IGN (In game username): URAZ

2. Items that were listed for sale: blue phat, 3 tanz helms , zanik crate, black slayer helm,, serp pet, dracula tonic, ghost tonic. 15 fury or, i forgot i had 20 blowpipes in my market aswell!!!! i knew i was missing an item.

3. Estimated time they were listed:

Edited by uraz

1. IGN: Fodrizzel

2. Items that were listed for sale: 5$ bond,alot of blood money, i thought 7,4k (it's gone so it was in there pretty sure), a divine spirit shield (I'm pretty sure) which I won from faith pots in a give away, mime mask, gas mask, 150 d bones, zamorak robe (top & bottom), magma helmet and another thing but forgot what so doesn't matter :)

3. Estimated time they were listed: December 8th somewhere.

Extra: lost 3 blood perks :) ring & the extra % drop

Edited by Fodrizzel

1. IGN (In game username): Snazzy

2. Items that were listed for sale: $30 bond (59b)595bags, korsai(20b) 200bags (, lesser demon mask(2b)20 bags, crate(1b)10bags

3. Estimated time they were listed: December 6-7 Logged on after rollback and items were good

Thanks