Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

Bullysquad get spanked lmfao 10-1 - vid soon

Here's the pked items from baba yonga though:

https://gyazo.com/2cdd7cabb70e31c809954f3f9b838967

LOL. Just saw this pic first time and i notice u swapped staff of the dead with tsotd, fury with glory, ccb with acb and fucking INFINITY BOOTS WITH ETERNAL BOOTS LMFAOO YOU ARE SO FAKE XDDD someone get mod to check death logs to prove that thats the loot u got off me LOLOLOLOLOL

read the comment, i editted it. Gg baba yonga for his max (even when u outnumbered us)

also, u think you guys are good, but u just outnumber us cuz u can't compete with the same amount. Look at the gif, u can clearly see less white dots than purple l0l.

why are you ignoring me lmfao you faked a loot pic off me xddd

why are you ignoring me lmfao you faked a loot pic off me xddd

i faked a loot pic of you? l0l this is hilarious. That's why i get instantly tbed and a FI on me even though y'all failed so hard?? (tanked you in void, you must be so good man!)

Your literally clueless, you were camping range pray on 61 hp when you specd me and I downed you and then you upload a video and I link the kill pic as well. Oh and deaths still count if you get tbed or they spec you something nice by the way, they don't just disappear like your trying to do. Maybe you should watch over your Nhing guide a few more times so you don't hit the floor 2-3 times a day

Did you watch the vid ? lmfao

i faked a loot pic of you? l0l this is hilarious. That's why i get instantly tbed and a FI on me even though y'all failed so hard?? (tanked you in void, you must be so good man!)

u swapped staff of the dead with tsotd, fury with glory, ccb with acb and fucking INFINITY BOOTS WITH ETERNAL BOOTS LMFAOO YOU ARE SO FAKE XDDD someone get mod to check death logs to prove that thats the loot u got off me LOLOLOLOLOL

I demand to get a mod check the deathlog, because i didnt lose those items LOL, you swapped worse items into valuable ones you fucking snake lmfao

u swapped staff of the dead with tsotd, fury with glory, ccb with acb and fucking INFINITY BOOTS WITH ETERNAL BOOTS LMFAOO YOU ARE SO FAKE XDDD someone get mod to check death logs to prove that thats the loot u got off me LOLOLOLOLOL

I demand to get a mod check the deathlog, because i didnt lose those items LOL, you swapped worse items into valuable ones you fucking snake lmfao

LOL u sure these weren't the items you lost? People watched you die for max, your teammates were included cuz i got tbed instantly by "propk59" and he tried to rush me but failed, so he tped away. Then hurr tried to rush me with barrage to ags spec but he failed aswell, then tamilz came in with ele bow rush failed also. Then u decided to do a fi on me, but u failed and i ended up boxing my own team mate. Why didn't u announce all this? =p

I mean, keep lying over a game mate, cuz that'll make you look better. >.>

Anyways, i'm done talking to you. Pm4Sri.

LOL u sure these weren't the items you lost? People watched you die for max, your teammates were included cuz i got tbed instantly by "propk59" and he tried to rush me but failed, so he tped away. Then hurr tried to rush me with barrage to ags spec but he failed aswell, then tamilz came in with ele bow rush failed also. Then u decided to do a fi on me, but u failed and i ended up boxing my own team mate. Why didn't u announce all this? =p

I mean, keep lying over a game mate, cuz that'll make you look better. >.>

Anyways, i'm done talking to you. Pm4Sri.

Its obv i call them on you when you rush me when i looted ur team mates items xD. Dw virgin boy we both kno i didnt have eternal glory boots, tsotd or acb :P

New [07-12, 19:43 PM] Baba yonga: Its definetly ok to be insecure if you've sat on your conputer chair for the half of ur life xD

New [07-12, 19:37 PM] Baba yonga: Same to you xD, yet youre the one who sits home every day and slaves for forum post count xD. Ill get mod check death logs if needed <3 virgin

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l your memember's are 24/7 on and you saying to faith pots hes on 24/7 im done l000000000000000000l Retard irl rsps is your life but kk Retard stop at virgiin because you're 10 and talk over Internet whole time.

Young virgin spamming like a little kid, typical immature retard lol. You talk shit all the time, ive never seen u in tribrid, all u do is sit with divine and venge at graves, get cancer fucking retard.

Young virgin spamming like a little kid, typical immature retard lol. You talk shit all the time, ive never seen u in tribrid, all u do is sit with divine and venge at graves, get cancer fucking retard.

Okay, that's it mate. I've gave u too many warnings and u keep going.

I will get a higher-up check all your posts and make a decision, which would be pretty much a ban worthy one.

@Xheadhunterx, pipe it down. No need to flame, let him talk. Everyone knows he's the one who sits on his chair 24/7.

Okay, that's it mate. I've gave u too many warnings and u keep going.

I will get a higher-up check all your posts and make a decision, which would be pretty much a ban worthy one.

@Xheadhunterx, pipe it down. No need to flame, let him talk. Everyone knows he's the one who sits on his chair 24/7.

xD u get ur clan mates to flamebait me and now youre gonna get me perm muted? Nice to see someone who cant keep up xD.

Faith pots the #1 avoider literally hides on alts with spawnables, don't talk shit retards it's gonna get a lot worse for you guys

Faith pots the #1 avoider literally hides on alts with spawnables, don't talk shit retards it's gonna get a lot worse for you guys

u got slapped by rubber chickens so don't even talk l00000000000000000l

I died for spawnables in multi you retards, talking about single run ins in max that you obvouisley don't attend

5v5 us stop avoiding rofl all you do is outgearing btw i made of your members tp and i was in spawns r0fl0frl Retard and you say i cant nh kysc tp out vs mystics =-P fished Clown

PS:5v5 is l0c no outgearing no outnumbering no tbing no rushing come?

they will never 5v5 haha

Head hunter stop sitting in cancer rag with a divine, I've yet to see you actually brid shut your mouth cancer fuck you'd get slapped in a 5v5 too LOL

Actually, you were the one complaining about custom items, so why do u need to lie over a game mate? u take this too seriously.

"retard", you're triggered. Go outside, take some fresh air babe. You and your squad really need it. <3

EDIT:

Ehm sir, this happened today at graves, why do u need to lie over legit EVERYTHING?? holy cow, keep lying over a game, cuz that make's u look good... -.-'

Runescape Beef 2k16