Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

Bullysquad get spanked lmfao 10-1 - vid soon

Another late night #Squad-Bully trip with our Eagle Scout Warriors took a turn when we indulged into an all you can eat feast hosted by Bully-Squad,

ZD5mc8P.jpg

834f8b788fc70cdcd420617a09932e85.gif

Cumstain Planking for max 3 TIMES LMFAO

a2208ba9a4a148d3b969fa96c3c6d599.png

58f0be1773684bab8e03fc604e77984f.png

df63434c2f89a003bc14ceecc5b93d61.gif

65fc9031862043f6b1e37e6f20948b8c.png

Try hard fam Aka Big fel.. this big mouth retard hit the floor faster then his team, BTW Hurr closed otsa clown

59c9e7c83d6f4e829838eb5f82a78b19.png

25475e545717462784668e6aace84dec.png

This Po Goes Nh, Holy if he knew how to pot ags he would of survived maybe...?

3037ec99bdac479581fd49dbd4b921d7.png

dc19cfbf0f8d908e25b1b53fe33f111e.png

Boating dies.. 3-4 times?

f1cfb8d36936bfd645da9358ca90bf6d.png

Rita, this big mouthed troll is a suicider ;)

b44d50ad7db24b1aa166123448523fb6.png

Broken, he survived the first redbar, before running back to the bank.

a0a9d3a8a5131c343c629a7faa1d4f11.gif

Edited by Treehugger25

1. po goes nh died to an ele bow spec by "penistip". So don't even lie l0l.

2. batong was just a tber.

3. Rita was on mousepad, and still slapped 2 kids.

4. Where's the gifs of the amount of times u ran away and getting 3 hped by rune knifes to whip???????

5. U said "Using 'custom' prod Weapons takes no skill, but explain what "panda fat" - "penis tip" - "king tamilz aka sexy wizard" - "hurr" and "mashypeas34" were doing? I don't see that part?

btw here, biggest trashtalker slapped for max:

https://gyazo.com/5d75e7b4bdf29696290e09178d1ae1e8

Couldn't take screenie of the loot since my yoshi sent all to bank + i got rushed by "propk59" but he failed 3 times.

Tanked the tb with void on, explains how shitty u guys are. :l

Here's the pked items from baba yonga though:

https://gyazo.com/2cdd7cabb70e31c809954f3f9b838967

He then started flaming at pm's and saying "using custom weapons is pointless" but that's all you guys do though? lmfao.

Edit: U guys even asked a multi cc to help you? cuz u had 11 people in the cc but u came in with like 20+ people.

Edited by Faith pots

4. Where's the gifs of the amount of times u ran away and getting 3 hped by rune knifes to whip???????

5. U said "Using 'custom' prod Weapons takes no skill, but explain what "panda fat" - "penis tip" - "king tamilz aka sexy wizard" - "hurr" and "mashypeas34" were doing? I don't see that part?

Couldn't take screenie of the loot since my yoshi sent all to bank + i got rushed by "propk59" but he failed 3 times.

So you admit you guys brought rag to fight us? Rune knifes to whip?

Batong "just a tber" and I guess try hard fam and po goes nh were just "nhers"

Why you bitching about customs when you have Ti in full rag divine and ele bow not even trying to fight anyone just rag.

Where are your kill pics of any of us dying during our mage bank fight?

You guys are a sad excuse of a team. I will close you, shitters.

Edited by squad bully

He then started flaming at pm's and saying "using custom weapons is pointless" but that's all you guys do though? lmfao.

Edit: U guys even asked a multi cc to help you? cuz u had 11 people in the cc but u came in with like 20+ people.

You actually give me cancer.

So you admit you guys brought rag to fight us? Rune knifes to whip?

Batong "just a tber" and I guess try hard fam and po goes nh were just "nhers"

Why you bitching about customs when you have Ti in full rag divine and ele bow not even trying to fight anyone just rag.

Where are your kill pics of any of us dying during our mage bank fight?

You guys are a sad excuse of a team. I will close you, shitters.

Read the comment, i editted it. Gg baba yonga for his max (EVEN WHEN U OUTNUMBERED US)

Also, u think you guys are good, but u just outnumber us cuz u can't compete with the same amount. LOOK AT THE GIF, U CAN CLEARLY SEE LESS WHITE DOTS THAN PURPLE L0L.

lol retard, you complain about us using custom items but yet your only killpic is using ele bow, do not ever fucking talk again about custom items. LOL, and yes, you did kill me with a custom item which shouldnt even be in this game, right after i killed your team mate you came and rushed me. trash retard.

Read the comment, i editted it. Gg baba yonga for his max (EVEN WHEN U OUTNUMBERED US)

Also, u think you guys are good, but u just outnumber us cuz u can't compete with the same amount. LOOK AT THE GIF, U CAN CLEARLY SEE LESS WHITE DOTS THAN PURPLE L0L.

Are you really that fucking stupid? You're bitching about custom items and the ONLY kill you have is a rush at graves with a ele bow that wasn't even today? Stop going through old pics on your computer you are just embarrassing your self.

lol retard, you complain about us using custom items but yet your only killpic is using ele bow, do not ever fucking talk again about custom items. LOL

Actually, you were the one complaining about custom items, so why do u need to lie over a game mate? u take this too seriously.

"retard", you're triggered. Go outside, take some fresh air babe. You and your squad really need it. <3

EDIT:

Are you really that fucking stupid? You're bitching about custom items and the ONLY kill you have is a rush at graves with a ele bow that wasn't even today? Stop going through old pics on your computer you are just embarrassing your self.

Ehm sir, this happened today at graves, why do u need to lie over legit EVERYTHING?? holy cow, keep lying over a game, cuz that make's u look good... -.-'

read the comment, i editted it. Gg baba yonga for his max (even when u outnumbered us)

also, u think you guys are good, but u just outnumber us cuz u can't compete with the same amount. Look at the gif, u can clearly see less white dots than purple l0l.

you called us out and you guys got smoked lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Actually, you were the one complaining about custom items, so why do u need to lie over a game mate? u take this too seriously.

"retard", you're triggered. Go outside, take some fresh air babe. You and your squad really need it. <3

xD dumb virgin kid :D. i complain about custom items and i dont use them, never used them before. you complain about us killing po with ele bow but all you do is use ele bow xD

xD dumb virgin kid :D. i complain about custom items and i dont use them, never used them before. you complain about us killing po with ele bow but all you do is use ele bow xD

Not really, i started using it when propk59, king tamilz, strongasfuck started using them.

You only use prod weps aswell in a FI (claws, ballista, ags, ele bow as stated above) which ain't about skills really. Come up with soemthing better next time. =)

Not really, i started using it when propk59, king tamilz, strongasfuck started using them.

You only use prod weps aswell in a FI (claws, ballista, ags, ele bow as stated above) which ain't about skills really. Come up with soemthing better next time. =)

yep sure xD kys :P

Want us to use dmace's in fall ins yeah bro?

holy fuck i thought u was one of those retards who started single at 2015, but nope seems like u started it 1month ago l0l

LMFAO youre acting like none of your team mates using these (claws, ballista, ags, ele bow), kys lmfao, and half of your team uses fucking divine LOLL

yep sure xD kys :P

You are muted for a week and u still going. Good way to get a ban init? Please keep it clean and try not to flame.

I'm triggering all of you just with regular words. so why can't you do the same to us.....?

Want us to use dmace's in fall ins yeah bro?

never said ags, dbows or anything were prods wo why u come up with this clueless post...?

holy fuck i thought u was one of those retards who started single at 2015, but nope seems like u started it 1month ago l0l

This post is worse than seeing big momma getting banged by timebrawler.... (sorry time ly <3)

LMFAO youre acting like none of your team mates using these (claws, ballista, ags, ele bow), kys lmfao, and half of your team uses fucking divine LOLL

Like i stated above, we started using it when YOU ALL started using these / luring us to multi when u outnumbered us hella.

Edited by Faith pots

You are muted for a week and u still going. Good way to get a ban init? Please keep it clean and try not to flame.

I'm triggering all of you just with regular words. so why can't you do the same to us.....?

never said ags, dbows or anything were prods wo why u come up with this clueless post...?

This post is worse than seeing big momma getting banged by timebrawler.... (sorry time ly <3)

Like i stated above, we started using it when YOU ALL started using these / luring us to multi when u outnumbered us hella.

Doesn't matter what you use, we still bully you retards.

Doesn't matter what you use, we still bully you retards.

Hence you all instantly logged out when u killed like 3 ppl...?

Also, ti killed mashypeas 2 times, cumstain killed strongasfuck 1 time, treehugger25 ran away 6 times vs a ragger etc etc. Basically, you guys were bullied, cuz u needed like 10 raggers and 5 rushers l0l. There were legit only 3 nhers which were hurr, treehugger25 and one more can't remember his name. Meanwhile, we had 3 raggers 1 tber rest nhers and u still outnumbered us hella.

Also, ti killed mashypeas 2 times, cumstain killed strongasfuck 1 time, treehugger25 ran away 6 times vs a ragger etc etc. Basically, you guys were bullied, cuz u needed like 10 raggers and 5 rushers l0l. There were legit only 3 nhers which were hurr, treehugger25 and one more can't remember his name. Meanwhile, we had 3 raggers 1 tber rest nhers and u still outnumbered us hella.

Yeah you right we only had 3 nhers damn you caught us...

thats why we cleared you from graves,brutals like x3 of each place rofl kk random fish go look in mirror mirror will break at your dumbness and uglyness,

btw nice rag cleared after 3fights nh cleared after 10trys smfh Retard monkey eater died once because of lag then you came everytime with hardasufck trys nice pjer even once omg so good from your silly Boys huh ele bow

even nick but nick is better then all of you slapped propk59 hard asfuck tryhard propk59 you cant nh in rag cleared after 3trys in nh after 10 :) ?

PS:we still waiting for 5v5 why avoid it r0fl just because you wont tb then and pj then? smfh wannabe shitter then ythaar ythaar atleast goes alone l0l.

You Slapped Me In NH? LOOOOOOOOOL

You might need this you delusional rat

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Call 1-800-273-8255

89f10e7e6a7d4f9c9ca4da144162067f.png

f9cef5b2bc12477ab6cc14faede0c260.png

1c0f1e228e584f089011988de5493893.png

a96342a243ee4512ba4c2a29280fc47f.png

9e8fe061022390c33adf25a70e0d7b30.gif

a4e5fd7266904568b22e9f7c2984834b.png

9abd93ce040e465183cf23aa9561f0df.png

Edited by propk59

Nice pics mate.

Make sure I'm online next time ya do a run in :(

I always miss this shit wtf lol.

On this pic we have 5 hybrids/nhers and the 2 purple dots at easts are in hybrid/nh aswell, so can you explain how we only had 3 hybrids/nhers?

97ab4bcf0de24543836184641b0b2827.png

Edited by 121