Sign in to follow this  
i eat bread

I Eat Bread for Mod really feel like i could help community that i love

Fully support him, I've seen him help people through yell, very chill all around, I think he would be a valuable addition to the Moderators staff team. Now that Holyjordyn is gone, I can't really see anyone else that could fill his space better than I Eat Bread.

-> Wiggle/Maxedturmpk

I EAT BREAD does not deserve mod he acts very childish when he risk fights and loses (which is rare) but very immature. I don't even recognize over half of these names that are vouching for him so I can only guess that they are alts. But I do not see I eat bread helping or furthing the community in a positive way at all. I do not see why I eat bread is fit for mod.

I EAT BREAD does not deserve mod he acts very childish when he risk fights and loses (which is rare) but very immature. I don't even recognize over half of these names that are vouching for him so I can only guess that they are alts. But I do not see I eat bread helping or furthing the community in a positive way at all. I do not see why I eat bread is fit for mod.

Rarely ever see you online? And on what grounds can you say that half of the people vouching for him are alts?? Uok?? You don't know half of the names because you're not active, don't be downgrading Bread just because of risk fights, because even Nick used to be salty and rude, and look at where he is now...

Truly good guy, active, friendly, and very helpful, I doubt my word means anything but I support this :)

if they checked 'i eat bread' chat log with dclawsproo1 you guys will be shocked, examples: poor noob, begging, get out of my face, ragged perm and alot more childish words that are not worthy of a staff member and he complains to muchhhhh

Dclaws, it would help had you not been begging, money is so easy to make, just because he told you off doesn't make him a "bad staff member"..

Doubt he will be gettin mod anytime soon as gooby was just given mod, and bread has only been helper for a short while

If you actually played you would know he's already a staff member

This isnt about him becoming a staff member its about him getting mod.

we already know he is a helper.

Pretty sure this is still the original application where he applied for helper it was always named as mod, unless he changed it himself @microshade

if anyone said these words to a staff member we will be muted, but its ok for him to say it to us? are we not important to 'staff members'

Haha the kid called me a faggot and to risk him big and when i went to arena he showed up and called me shit and only wanted to bandos risk fight at edge i teled home after he lied about being out and he killed me it's all good though i'm not going to respect anyone who talks to me that way and everyone will have opinions

and if your offended there is ignore list.

Edited by i eat bread

This is just pk banter kiddo i was there when it happend he died in a risk fight after he teled home

obviously hes going to be mad.

by the way lol the guy who took the pic is an alt of a banned account and has an alt that has been muted by me personally muliple times until perm muted for disrespect to staff so he just has it out for me :)

Edited by i eat bread