Sign in to follow this  
Chill Vibes

World Peace's Suggestions to make SpawnPk a little bit more fun.

1.First thing on the agenda i would like to acknowledge (look at me sounding smart xD) is the Event RPG. The Event rpg is unique in the sense that it is the only melee weapon to possess an attack speed of 7, the equivalent of a Shortbow on rapid. Speed: 7 Interval: 1.8 Seconds. Also, the event RPG should hold NO bonuses whatsoever.

2. Construction Skill should be implemented into the game, it should be a skill in which players actually have to pay money to achieve 99 in. The reason being is because in addition to the skill being added, there should also be unique benefits that you get along with the level. These benefits include: Special Attack fountain that can be sipped from an infinite number of times, however only every 45 seconds rather than 30. This is due to the fact that the fountain would be permanent and not in potion form. The requirements to make this should be: 99 construction (should cost money to take some $ out of the eco), 200 special restore potions (once again to take some $ out of the eco 15-20 X 200 = 3-4B.) and expensive items to build the actual furniture. (To take some $ out of the eco) This way, not everyone will be walking around with this perk. Also, you should be able to host parties and other events in the house, it will be a bigger ::meet type of thing, easier for drop parties, as i like to support the server and i would like to take pride in something i worked hard for. Would make spawnPk a little bit more fun. I Also feel that legendary donators deserve a little bit more recognition, this is not a biased opinion as i am not even a legendary myself, i am V.I.P. Legendaries can use the fountain for free (bypass of the 99 construction and items), it will be in a Legendary zone.

3. A more biased view, however well deserved considering these players support the server and give out free advertisement bringing in lots of new players. Youtubers Should get their own special item for all of their hard work, just like legendaries and V.I.P's get the wings. There should perhaps be a youtuber cape with the same stats as completionist cape, and a youtuber crown. This is not top priority, just well deserving to our youtubers.

4. Players should be able to sell their emblems in the shop for actual GP. this way, players have a better chance of making money. Tier 1 = 25M, Tier 2 = 30M, Tier 3 = 35M Tier 4 = 40M Tier 5 = 100M Tier 6 = 200M Tier 7 = 300M Tier 8 = 400M Tier 9 = 500M Tier 10 = 1B. I chose these prices as tier 1's can add up awfully quickly, so the price shall remain cheap. However, we don't want players getting tier 2's, 3's and 4's with ease via rushing, etc making an extremely large amount of money, so we kept those prices low as well. The real money will kick in once you get to tier 5 and up, going up 100M each time, and then finally when you get to tier 10 You get a whopping 1B. All payments received should be straight cash. Work hard and you can actually make some decent cash without it having to be just loot from other players! 10 Target Kills = Tier 10, Do this 10 Times and theres 10B, 100 Bags. I think this would be great! and there would be absolutely no reason for anyone to be begging as there will be PVM,Staking,Gambling, AND NOW Ability to make some cash off of just emblems!! Rumors speculating that there will be player owned shops? Maybe emblems in there as well?

Extra suggestions:

5. Legendary Cape - Same stats as the completion cape

6. V.I.P. Cape - Same Stats as the Tokhaar-Kal. No offense but the V.I.P Wings are kind of dull, which is why they deserve a cape as well.

7. Additional Cosmetic / Fun items: Large Spade, Gravedigger, Cluehunter, Camel Mask, Cavalier, AFRO (Rainbow), Bomber Jacket and hat, Lumberjack w/ Skill Perks, Motherlode Mining gear w/ Perks, And other skilling gear,

8. Expansion of the donator shop choices.

9. I also Feel like the staff deserve recongnition too, perhaps a special item for them that really stands out that they are important?

All suggestions originally thought of on the spot by World Peace. Feedback would be appreciated, tell your friends.

My favourite suggestion here is the Construction addition.

One thing you'll notice about Ryan is he doesn't like to half-ass jobs, If he wants to implement a system he'll do it properly. I feel like Construction would be an awesome addition (given the recent OSRS updates to the skill) and would attract a lot of attention too the server.

I support the whole thread.

I love Construct idea, i agree with the 4th idea but i think 10b for a tier 10 will be OP because ill just buy div and camp it n make bank meaning its to easy to get emblems for that big of a reward.

You already suggested the Event-RPG and i'm not against it, having it added to fancy box, as a vote reward, or implemented in some sort of event as a reward or something could be fun.

Support construction as long as it's done right (probably not an issue as Nick mentioned)

Support a youtuber cape maybe not a crown, I feel it should be 1 item not 2

Disagree with being able to sell emblems for cash honestly there's a billion ways to make cash so I like emblems staying unique to bounty points

Don't care about the vip cape/legendary cape, so sure since it costs $500\$1000 to obtain anyways

Support the cosmetics and support the skilling gear - a previous suggestion I proposed that the skilling gears be added as a reward for an achievement of getting 99 in their applicable skill (trained account only.)

expansion of the donor shop choices = ??? elaborate pls

something for staff sure, they could probably decide on something within the staff team and propose it to ramzi/ryan

I support 1,2,8,9

We already have so many cosmetics ingame and they are almost considered junk items.

Laughed my ass off at the "ryan doesn't like half assing anything" yeah we can see that in dueling and teleblocks and the roll back. He is a hard worker.