Sign in to follow this  
toys

cya from toys

yeah sorry, I would have been fine being told what the dude did wasn't illegal. Sadly the first word out Jordyn said was RIP then after when i asked why it's a thing was ignored then proceed to ask for an answer again told theirs no need for him to continue talking to me and being told "you were skull-baited, shame". sadly it kinda ruins a server when mods couldn't care less about how rude they are to there members but yet if were rude back we would get muted. It's honestly disgusting to see such a poor show from 1 of the 2 mods on the server... and just to be nice told the mod I was quitting just to be told "cya nub"... sadly speaks for itself... and dw i was sure it was getting deleted anyway rise against... u know profanity and kids don't mix well...

Honestly, I don't think it's necessary to remove this topic. I mean, It's a farewell (I understand some people will get offended with the "cunts" part, But yeahh.. It's not that offensive i guess.)

Toys, I'm sorry but Holy Jordyn is pretty much one of the most experienced staffmember right now and he knows what he's doing. Even if he did something wrong, We're humans. We all make mistakes. You could of posted some screenies with things u didn't like..

I'm sorry to see this happen, But yeah. Once again, Have a good one mate.

Edited by Faith pots