maherco

Maherco's staff application.

Staff requirements:

• You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. 
  • You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 
  • You must be proficient in English
    • Keep it professional!
    • Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalization, etc.) 
  • Gambling is not prohibited for moderators but it is preferred to be kept at a minimum. 
  • Should be active in-game; 4-6 hours a day on average is preferred. Exceptions may occur. 
  • Must be relatively active on the forums and on Discord 
  • You must have an attitude of friendliness, respectfulness and minimal flaming. We understand that the competitive nature of PK servers may lead to some situations with flaming. As long as they're infrequent and mild you should still qualify. 

1.    Desired staff position: Server Support

2.    Your name: Maherco

3.    Your age: 20 years old

4.    Your time zone: Eastern European Time (EET)

5.    Average amount of gameplay hours per day:  7-9 hours

6.    You should receive the position: I’ve been relatively active and have been playing SpawnPk since mid-2019, I’ve accumulated zero offenses since joining the server, and I plan to keep it that way. There indeed are an adequate number of applicants that may deserve said staff position. However, given the opportunity, I believe I’d be able to show myself more than capable of handling whatever needs to be handled or taken care of. I’m currently going into my senior year of college, where I’ll be graduating in Spring 23’. I don’t believe it’ll be an issue to juggle between schoolwork and Spawnpk since it hadn’t been an issue so far, considering I tend to spend a decent amount of time on SPK throughout the week.

• Like 1

I've known you for approximately a year and a half now? There's no doubt I trust you very much and I know your intentions. You love Spawn-Pk and now got interested in helping the server. I will give you my +1 as time goes by and I see how you help around the community. Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

+10000 I really trust and love this man he helps a lot and knows so much about spawnpk 

• Thanks 1

+1, The server needs a guy like him, he is very helpful, gives great tips, very nice and respectful as well.

• Thanks 1

1+ he deserve it very helpful always online I see him always helping new/old players giving the best tips/tricks to help out. He is very nice and respectful aswell.! 

• Thanks 1

I dont know you very much, but based on the nice things scooby said, and the fact that you have no trouble history with us, and the some of the community also like and trust you, it would be a +1 for me as well. 

• Thanks 1

+1 great guy, very informed with ing stuff, takes his time to respond and sees that you have gotten the help u needed

Edited by steve harvey
  • Thanks 1

+1 on this guy! Been playing for 2 months now and this guy has been there to help since Day 1. Now seeing how old this application is, he should definitely have some sort of status by now. Someone make it happen!

• Thanks 1