Sign in to follow this  
Legend Nick

Legend Nick for Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Server support (Helper)

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Aaron Nicholas Walden

3. Your age: 19 Y/o

4. Your location: Glasgow, Ky

5. Average amount of game play hours per day:6-7

6. Why you should receive the position: I should receive this position, I've been playing for quite a bit of time now, I love the community and Understanding on how the community as it self works together to keep the server alive. I tend to find myself getting Private messages for help or price checks {even tho staff don't Price items usually} I help out as much as I can and when I can. I feel that I would fit the desired position perfectly. to continue to help and enforce the rules as well as keeping my fellow players happy, and kept from rule breaking..

Side note, There has been a few times of punishment for myself Little punishments as a temp Mute, I've never committed any Harsh or Big rule breaks to get myself banned or perm muted...

I think this dude deserves it. He has helped me a ton when i first started and helps a ton of people with there way around the server. Good man

Legend Nick was one of the first of people that I talked to when I joined the server, He has help me tremendously. He was in a clan with me and put in his effort to improve the clan and the community as a whole. He doesn't really make biased decision. That is one personality that we need with the Staff team.

+1 Legend Nick taught me how to stake and git gud. Great person to talk too always supportive! Also one of the biggest nubs in the game with what he does, helps me a ton with his nubness but that's ok, it's his nub heart that counts. All jokes aside, Nick is a great person to ask for some help if you need it. BESSSSSSTTTTT PERSON.

He does have a great sense of humor, and an amazing talent with impersonating certain people :')

Great player , I didn't came on this week/ 2 week, but i knew u before , we just got 2 new helpers , but still i support u. GL man.

all you do is gamble lol

all nick did before getting staff was rag

yeezy dicing & ragging

so what's the problem with him dicing?

all nick did before getting staff was rag

yeezy dicing & ragging

so what's the problem with him dicing?

He got muted many times so i don't think he have a chance , that the problem , jordyn host , isn't a problem if he stake or host .........

Anw , gl m8

I received a message from this player this morning on skype it was a link to a different server indicating this player has quit therefor this application will be closed

We thank you applying for the team feel free to re apply if you ever decide to come back.

/Closed