Sign in to follow this  
mikila - youtuber

Angry dueler gets his items back

Hello my name is mikila... aka Legend nick. I was here recently at the duel arena and staked this child of a player... he lost alot of items to me at duel arena and he got mad and ran to Holyjordyn telling him i scammed him...

WE WAS AT THE DUEL ARENA.. I WON 3 DDS STAKES FROM HIM AND THEN I SAID LETS WHIP IT. HE PUTS IN A DIVINE AS IM SETTING UP THE GAME RULES AND IT WAS SET TO WHIP ONLY.... 3 STAKES AFTER THE FIRST WHIP ONLY MATCH WAS INDEED ALL WHIP STAKES BETWEEN ME AND HIM... HE LOST ALL OF THE STAKES TO ME AND HE GOT UPSET AND RAN TO "@HOLYJORDYN" telling him I SCAMMED HIM!. Holy asked me to hand over the item/items in the meantime while a ticket was submitted.. logs were checked and even them seeing that there was 4 stakes in total after the devine win pot against the same player they ruled it over to be in his favor. here a screenie for my proof that i had told him lets whip it. Click image for larger version.

Untitled.jpg

Theres my proof.. and along with 4 stakes in a row of whip only and he accepted the rules everytime... yet i scammed him?? Ill make a poll...

Should I get my item/items back from the player seeing that I was in the right? Yes or no.

You can see in the image that he says "Lets whip it". I'd be furious if this happened to me, especially with proof. Of course, it isn't clear that this was directed towards the 'divine' stake, but there might be time-logs showing if this is accurate or not. Good luck getting your items back.

im pretty sure the last update says staff wont be helping with duel scams anymore yet jordyn goes and refunds a liar? with no proof? this is some bullshit

im pretty sure the last update says staff wont be helping with duel scams anymore yet jordyn goes and refunds a liar? with no proof? this is some bullshit

this was before the update.

I think the logs need to be looked at before the kid gets his items back cause i know I would be really pissed if the kid didn't say "lets dds" after 4-5 whip fights an he got a refund.