Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

Other outdated content suggestions. + More

Statuettes: 

In terms of things that are still outdated firstly could the (st.) random pvp drops be updated in their values. From 1000 kills I believe I got about 4b worth of statuettes which is extremely underwhelming. The rare (st.) I'd say are perfectly fine in terms of their price but the regular ones seem extremely low for their rarity. I will add that I didn't have the perks that increase the rates in which you receive these during the 1000-1500 kills however most player's wont as well for their first 1000 kills due to how late and expensive they are in the blood perk tree.

Killjoy:

While the updated price is surely a step in the right direction for a 500 killstreak for example 10b still is extremely underwhelming and a cap of closer to 50b at least would be pretty nice to get on top of the other loot you're likely to get from someone on that high of a killstreak. I'm well aware that kill farming is probably the main issue with being hesitant to increase this reward further however if the reward was to start ramping up from a 250+ killstreak I find it extremely unlikely that players will go this many kills unnoticed so I can't see it being that big of an issue. (The northern area of ::pure seems to be the new location for a lot of the kill farmers and I've tried to report them as I see them to staff just a heads up)

Blood Alchemy Perk:

Obviously this perk is extremely dependant on the price of blood money on whether it is worth it or not. However, on average right now the coins you receive from that perk is about 1/2 of the value of blood money even at tier 3 (7M to be exact) not to mention that is costs 27500 blood money just to go from T1 to T3 blood alchemy. I would either like to just see these perks removed and the players who have them compensated in some way or them to be updated in a way that is just more worth it. Maybe something along the lines of either; Increases the coins you receive from blood alchemy, Increasing the rate of which you receive statuettes while blood alchemy is activated or increasing the rate of which you get Rare PvP drops while blood alchemy is activated (2nd and 3rd suggestion would void coin/ bm drops in favour of these two benefits).

::Shops:

I think its already been discussed but I would like to reiterate that most of the shops across the game are extremely outdated in terms of the items they have or the prices of the items in the shop and should potentially be looked into. Edgepvp, Pure and LMS shop are also kinda meh in terms of the items they offer for the time it takes to legitimately acquire these points (I would also like to suggest removing LMS and PURE points from point boxes as it really devalues the effort people put in by legitimately obtaining these points and really off puts people participating in them at all because of this.)

Tournaments (more specifically the gear):

Since the tournaments have been released their has been many new items added to the game that would be much better to have in some of the tournament loadouts. For example: 

Max Strength tournament loadout: Lacks a neitiznot faceguard and ferocious gloves + I would suggest replacing the vesta's with bandos to make it less of a tank fest and chaning the inventory to have 2 less brews and 1 less sanfew.

NH tournament loadout: I'd suggest replacing the ahrims with mystics as this will promote people using tank correctly in this tournament as ahrims can be quite tanky. Plus replace the dragon defender with avernic defender would be a nice touch (halfling the brew and reducing sanfew count by 1 would also be great!)

Hybrid tournament loadout: For the most part is pretty good however I'd like the infinity boots to be replaced with dragon boots just to lower the overall magic accuracy and defence slightly as this would be more balanced however really isn't that big of an issue.

Dharok tournament loadout: Replacing the rocktails with anglers potentially and torture with damned/ (t) version would just make the dharok a bit stronger and make those high risk high reward scenarios a little more rewarding.

F2P: Fine for the most part however I find this one a bit boring but to each their own i'm sure many people enjoy the F2P tourney.

Pure Tournament Loadout: Please replace the super atk and str with a super combat potion, Rocktails should be switched with anglers here too IMO and maybe add kilt + Manacles and a dscim to the loadout instead of obby maul or smth just for variety :P

BUGS + EXTRA STUFF:

-Elemental Crossbow with fire bolts doesn't have a functioning special attack (The fire attack doesn't go off like it is supposed to idk what causes this)

-Since the last update the bell at edgepvp no longer functions.

-Items in looting bag bypass any gear restrictions (potential way to smuggle items into instanced areas) not that big of a deal right now but could potentially cause problems in the future so I thought I'd say. 

-Would like to see the proper animations added to the Leaf-Bladed Battleaxe (the main reason I kept suggesting it to be added xx), ZGS special attack and teleblock (Non of these are really priority I'd just like to see them)

-Edgepvp Gear restrictions (these are all my opinions you can add yours in a reply to this thread)

Should be allowed- AGS (or) potentially Claws (or) too, Dragon warhammer/ halberd (or), dragon hunter lance (Regular version only), tormented bracelet (or) (potentially     all the (or) versions of the amulets too but that can be up for debate), swift weaponry (blade/ bow) and Tanz/ Magma helm

Shouldn't be allowed- PvP armors (Vesta/ morrigans etc) Weapons are fine tho, Inquisitor weaponry, staff of terror, ancient ward, New rings (Callisto, vene and scorpia)       and karamja gloves (of any type). Would also prefer if DUPG's effect was removed from epvp however I don't see it as a massive issue.

-Neitiznot faceguard has no reason to give the mage and range benefits that it does and they should either be removed or tamed slightly to a more reasonable level.

-If possible Elder Maul getting a slight hit cap (In edgepvp only) to 65 prior to any hit cap surpassing items such as ferocious gloves a 67 is still plenty strong and a heck of a lot more manageable than a 79.

(ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE BELOW)