Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

It's time to post one aswell. :3

1. Desired staff position:

I'd like to apply for In-Game Helper rank.

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Kyle.

3. Your age:

i'm 21 years old.

4. Your location:

I live in the netherlands, GMT +1.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

pretty much 7 hours +. Depends if i've soccer trainings / matches or not.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I have had experience being a moderator and an admin of other servers, so I understand what to do in certain situations aswell as when things require a lighter touch or a more harsh response. I would personally think I know quite a lot about the game, it's economy and its player base. i get pms quite often asking for help and I always reply and help when I can, and when I cannot help, i find out how to help them. I'm very good with people and helping. It genuinely makes me feel better as a person so I feel I would fit this role well. I even make videos now to try to advertise for the server.

I've also been very active on forum, Even though i couldn't play in-game.

:)

Just a side note, yes i might've been a "dick" sometimes in-game or on forums, but trust me. It's all banter. I myself change alot if im a staffmember to be honest (meaning, i wouldn't "flame" or anything), since you'll have take the role seriously.

Edited by Faith pots

I even make videos now to try to advertise for the server.

Finally someone who has an attribute that is unique lol. It's a yes from me (even though i don't like raggers for staff) :P

His app says most of it.

Bare in mind he is the most forum active of anyone in the game.

Except this guy.

Very honest and truthful. You have my support, brother.

Goodluck!

Ey, thanks for the support my dude. I really appreciate it <3

GL ON RANK LAD :rolleyes:

Thanks raggermen. <3

His app says most of it.

Bare in mind he is the most forum active of anyone in the game.

you know it :*

Finally someone who has an attribute that is unique lol. It's a yes from me (even though i don't like raggers for staff) :P

Haha thanks lad <3

To be honest, i don't rag out of nowhere. I rag only if the opponents want a rag fest. Legit, some of them randomly says "you're permed" so i ofcourse accept the challenge and go ahead :P

Good luck!

Thanks hunny <3

+1 , we may had bad discussions. But it are pixels. Gl lad.

Yeah man, shit happens :P Thanks for the support homie, i appreciate it <3

Alright my Honest review, I think your a very nice person in general, even tho you left me behind and didn't lend me genie to max my skills.. even tho i past your ass like 3 days before you tried to max your account... but! your a very nice person, you've helped me get my client back to working when i didn't know what else to do.. I think that in due time that you'd be fit for ANY staff position. Your active,you don't act stingy like some of the staff that do play, when they do or if they even get on, You're a lot more active than most. its a +1 for me friend. Good luck with the application and I'd hope to see you get rewarded with whatever position that is requested for.

Alright my Honest review, I think your a very nice person in general, even tho you left me behind and didn't lend me genie to max my skills.. even tho i past your ass like 3 days before you tried to max your account... but! your a very nice person, you've helped me get my client back to working when i didn't know what else to do.. I think that in due time that you'd be fit for ANY staff position. Your active,you don't act stingy like some of the staff that do play, when they do or if they even get on, You're a lot more active than most. its a +1 for me friend. Good luck with the application and I'd hope to see you get rewarded with whatever position that is requested for.

The beginning made me laugh haha. Thanks for the feedback mikila, appreciate it.

Continuously flamming the majority of my forum posts and spreading hate everywhere..

NO support but gl

I would like to see the "flaming" on your posts please. All i've done, was stating facts and that's it. If someone doesn't support someone's application, that doesn't mean he's being "rude" or is offending anyone? not sure what you're trying to say, but oh well.

Thanks for the feedback anyways.

Continuously flamming the majority of my forum posts and spreading hate everywhere..

NO support but gl

Somebody commented all of my flame on forums on my staff application, and I still made it.

OT: You've got my full support Kyle, you personally help me out a lot (especially on forums), very active and a good person overall - you would make a great addition to the team.

You're incredibly active on forums and you know your stuff. Good luck.

Somebody commented all of my flame on forums on my staff application, and I still made it.

OT: You've got my full support Kyle, you personally help me out a lot (especially on forums), very active and a good person overall - you would make a great addition to the team.

You're incredibly active on forums and you know your stuff. Good luck.

Darn, Thanks for the lovely feedback fam. I really appreciate it <3

support, nice and helpful...disapprove of your ragging at times but im sure you have your reasons +1

Support for me bro..

Well ur immature sometimes.. But i love everyone

Good Luck friend 💜💜💜❤❤❤💗💗💗💘💘💘💖💖💖💕💕💕🙈🙈🙈

support, nice and helpful...disapprove of your ragging at times but im sure you have your reasons +1

I don't rag anymore. Well let's say, Everyone is nice to me in wilderness so there's no point in ragging anymore. =3

thanks for the support though emily, i appreciate it. <3

Support for me bro..

Well ur immature sometimes.. But i love everyone

Good Luck friend ❤❤❤

Banter is needed my friend. Otherwise the community wouldn't be so fun =3

Thanks for the support, i really appreciate it. <3

good luck bro hope got ur rank :D

Thanks Dude, Appreciate the support <3

my support to you my friend i hope u to become a helper cuz u r qualified for that .

goodluck!

Thanks for the support lad, I really appreciate it. :)