Sign in to follow this  
Infinty

Making Ragging illegal

Hey, well I guess most of you have been around for long time or even short time and met a ragger already.

Ragger? what is that:Ragger is a 10year old kiddo whose looking for being the "best", the "stronger" guy who will barrage you,throwing at you rune knives or anything else.

Now you might be asking why he keeps attacking me?:The reason he keeps attack you either you rushed or anti rushed him or his friend either you didn't want to fight him,risk fight him even if he risks more and you don't give a fuck because you simply DON'T WANNA FIGHT HIM.

Normally those kids who will rag you are 10years old that saying kys (leafy kids) because you don't wanna fight them or you anti rush them and they are hungry for "power" to be the "Strongest guy" the "guy" who doesn't stop rag because he doesn't have anything good to do.

Already a lot of ppl quit the game because of raggers or simply changed accounts.

So that's my opinion about ragging and why you should make this illegal please consider this,All the kids who rag don't answer here go watch leafy or if you wanna comment think before you comment and give a good example,reasons why you rag.

Excessive ragging should be illegal, not systematic ragging, which is the case for most of the time.

some doesnt want to "rag" cuz its not so enjoyable but obv kids will keep "ragging" as long as they like and thats the annoying part

just rag ppl who are willing to rag and that's it

some doesnt want to "rag" cuz its not so enjoyable but obv kids will keep "ragging" as long as they like and thats the annoying part

just rag ppl who are willing to rag and that's it

In other words: excessive ragging. I agree, I hate ppl like these; constantly ragging for hours and hours; so annoying.

Fuck up, honestly put up with the prefered method of pking for some people and rag them back instead of being a douche and complaining.

How ignorant are you people.

Logg off.

Humiliate the ragger.

Pk somewhere else.

I have pissed off SO MANY raggers in my time on spawnpk. I've barely had any problems.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

If ragging (something that annoys people, or makes people quit) should be banned.

Why don't we ban:

Trolling.

Fake giveaways.

Multipking.

Mild trashtalking.

Divine.

Elemental crossbow.

Elemental staff.

Trident of the swamp.

Barrelchest cannon.

Gambling.

Dark bows.

Avoiding fights.

Rushing.

Blow pipe.

People who say you are bad if you use protect prayers.

Alien pet.

Teleblock.

Yell spamming.

Autotypers.

Disrespecting.

Fall ins.

Primal.

Torva.

Merching.

PJing.

Dragonfire shield.

Open clan chats (except help).

If ragging (something that annoys people, or makes people quit) should be banned.

Why don't we ban:

Trolling.

Fake giveaways.

Multipking.

Mild trashtalking.

Divine.

Elemental crossbow.

Elemental staff.

Trident of the swamp.

Barrelchest cannon.

Gambling.

Dark bows.

Avoiding fights.

Rushing.

Blow pipe.

Alien pet.

Teleblock.

Yell spamming.

Autotypers.

Disrespecting.

Fall ins.

Primal.

Torva.

Merching.

PJing.

Dragonfire shield.

100% po is right.

But why not try ragging back in stead of saying he is a kiddo. Saying this will only work against u. The ragg will rag u more.

Maybe try killing him instead of complaining?

Only one crying about is who come to edge and rush with Korasi, ele bow, why not making rushing bannable as well ?????? Oww wait than u cant pk.

Just shows how horrible u are

Think a little bit harder then come back with answer you don't even have to use your brain or anything for your above comment and there are some servers that pjing,rushering is banable Gamble is at your own risk, all the items mentioned above its part of the game and one day you will get it also,The result of disrespecting should be mute trolling and fake giveaways are pretty much the same and ppl just shouldn't do it there won't be any punishment but still... Multi pking is also part of the game like I said at the start you just wrote a bunch of things came up to your head no one quit because of auto typers,merching,dragonfire shield and so on.

Only one crying about is who come to edge and rush with Korasi, ele bow, why not making rushing bannable as well ?????? Oww wait than u cant pk.

Just shows how horrible u are

hmmm I guess you haven't saw me pking then when I just started to play the server I had 20ks I am anti rushing ppl not rushing so... And I do normal fights maybe you're just too busy ragging or doing something else.

Think a little bit harder then come back with answer you don't even have to use your brain or anything for your above comment and there are some servers that pjing,rushering is banable Gamble is at your own risk, all the items mentioned above its part of the game and one day you will get it also,The result of disrespecting should be mute trolling and fake giveaways are pretty much the same and ppl just shouldn't do it there won't be any punishment but still... Multi pking is also part of the game like I said at the start you just wrote a bunch of things came up to your head no one quit because of auto typers,merching,dragonfire shield and so on.

Autotyping is not part of the game.

I know many people that have quit due to marching, gambling, rushers, and flamers.

Ragging (which btw I fucking hate) is just using the mechanics of the game. Nothing else. As you say "It's part of the game".

This is what you look like right now:

WTIqMyB.jpg

WTIqMyB.jpg

Why don't we ban:

Trolling.

Fake giveaways.

Multipking.

Mild trashtalking.

Divine.

Elemental crossbow.

Elemental staff.

Trident of the swamp.

Barrelchest cannon.

Gambling.

Dildos

Dark bows.

Avoiding fights.

Rushing.

Blow pipe.

Alien pet.

Teleblock.

Yell spamming.

Autotypers.

Disrespecting.

Fall ins.

Primal.

Torva.

Merching.

PJing.

Dragonfire shield.

As many of us already said before, RAGGING = A PART OF PLAYER KILLING.

Ragging might be "annoying" for some people, cuz they won't be able to pk, but if you haven't done anything bad to the "raggers", you're 100% gucci.

This has been discussed with the owners and they've agreed banning ragging would do more harm then good, staff aren't going to run around jailing a ragger because some stupid rusher is upset that they're not allowed to rush players.

If ragging was to be punishable we'd be making other forms of pking illegal as well, you can't ban one form of ragging because you don't like how it works.

Ragging use to be illegal, however the Staff Team realised the rule was obviously unfair and caused a lot more unnecessary work.

Chances are if you don't piss off a ragger you won't get ragged.

Edited by Nick

Plox I like your addition, it made my chuckle.

Not many people will catch on :P

Autotyping is not part of the game.

I know many people that have quit due to marching, gambling, rushers, and flamers.

Ragging (which btw I fucking hate) is just using the mechanics of the game. Nothing else. As you say "It's part of the game".

This is what you look like right now:

WTIqMyB.jpg

Im fucking dead from this.

Well i think this topic could be closed since thr answer is clear.

RAGGING WILL NOT BE PUNISHABLE ACCORDING TO NICK.

Well Nick is ragging in game himself I don't really mind what the reasons are but as quoting him "stupid rusher is upset".

For my defend I am not rushing I am anti rushing the rushers or if someone rush me I will just try to anti him, well I know it sounds a little bit stupid but when someone choose to rag you just because you didn't want to risk fight him that's something wrong or because you didn't want to red skull, I do think there should be a thread or something that before someone rag he has to apply in a thread and have a good reason and mod will deicide if he is allowed to rag him or not and for how long he is able to rag that person or something like that, There are many pepole who like to annoy others and rag for no reason that's it, And I will just ignore that picutre I know ragging is also part of the game but kinda the most annoying one which you can't really avoid but it is annoying when you anti rush or don't want risk fight Lil Teeno for example so his friends and him start to rag you...

Well Nick is ragging in game himself I don't really mind what the reasons are but as quoting him "stupid rusher is upset".

For my defend I am not rushing I am anti rushing the rushers or if someone rush me I will just try to anti him, well I know it sounds a little bit stupid but when someone choose to rag you just because you didn't want to risk fight him that's something wrong or because you didn't want to red skull, I do think there should be a thread or something that before someone rag he has to apply in a thread and have a good reason and mod will deicide if he is allowed to rag him or not and for how long he is able to rag that person or something like that, There are many pepole who like to annoy others and rag for no reason that's it, And I will just ignore that picutre I know ragging is also part of the game but kinda the most annoying one which you can't really avoid but it is annoying when you anti rush or don't want risk fight Lil Teeno for example so his friends and him start to rag you...

So your solution for mods not policing the wilderness is to have them police ragging and decide who is and isn't allowed to based upon arbitrary reasoning? This is an even worse suggestion than the original one and there's going to be a billion loopholes on both sides. Every victim will have a reason for why they shouldn't be ragged and every ragger will have a reason for why they should be allowed to do so. This will be even more work for mods than just overall punishing ragging which it has already been stated even by the owners will never happen.